The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions.
(06-01-2013 12:43 PM)Heilo Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 12:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Oh, please do. I'm curious about the methods you used to figure out the background and attitudes of a few thousand anonymous people ("most" of our ~5800 users).
Why are you curious about me when you should be curious about more important matters? stop trying to entangle me in a pointless cycle of 'citing evidence'. I'm sick of citing evidence. I cited plenty of evidence in the past for various debates and various forums. Only to have them shot down by zealots, atheist and theist alike. Which is the point of this thread. To share with you your mistakes, which were once mine as well. You automatically assumed that my generalizations only pertained to the users of this forum. When in reality I've visited many forums with the same outcome. Which has led me here and now, the formulation of a small text I deemed worthwhile to share with others.

The only place I found a person who was willing to listen was on an online game, how pathetic is that? That out of all the 'skeptics' I've met, that only a 17 year old girl was willing to listen? She was curious about the right things, you are curious the wrong things.
Have you considered it is perhaps your approach which is why you are shot down and not taken seriously? One can make a rational argument and a most coherent and wildly exciting statement... but if it is taken in a specific manner, or perceived in a manner that is perceived as dishonest, empty or generalized without substance that perhaps it isn't worth a person's time?

You know what they say about trying the same thing over and over and getting the same result.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions. - Logisch - 06-01-2013 12:48 PM