The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions.
(07-01-2013 09:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 02:51 AM)Heilo Wrote:  If you're being skeptical about me I'd have to say your skepticism is misplaced a great deal. If it were me I'd be more skeptical of those wielding power and wealth, least I waste my thoughts and time on some generic bloke walking down the street. But by all means if you wish to do that go right on ahead! But me I plan on putting the next 18,000 days of my very short lifespan to better use. God forbid you should give something the benefit of the doubt by it being mutually beneficial to yourself. But now I have to provide evidence for my train of thought just so you can give it the doubt without the benefits!

Challenging my position on where I gathered this information is not even worth a minute out of the day of 18,000 days I have left in my natural life. It's not that I wouldn't provide evidence if it was something actually worth taking the time to do it. But now I've got to explain to you THAT YOUR MISSING THE BLOODY WALL! you're looking at a very minor and insignificant ant that is crawling up the wall, you're paying so much attention to that little ant that you are not seeing the wall itself. God forbid you should reflect on the wall and prevent yourself from running into it.

You have nothing to lose by considering my original post but have the potential to gain so much more knowledge. And here you are. Looking at an ant. I can not describe to you how frustrating it is... watching people look at ants as they run smack into a wall.

The information was given to you free of charge, nothing required but your brief reflection on what was said. And you get SIDETRACKED BY A FUCKING ANT. I don't know, maybe this is just your reaction to the Tri-Religious Concordant. Maybe you can't possibly even begin to fathom what was said because it contradicts to much of what you 'know'. And so you focus on the ant. No no, go ahead, don't let me stop you. I'm sure that ant is really interesting. Keep looking at it. See if I care. Just like creationists keep looking at eyes stating it's to complex for evolution because of their absolute failure to understand how evolution works. I bow before your astounding intellect and superior skeptic skills, you've just asked me to provide the greatest evidence that will forever change the way we look at our lives.

Also if you don't know what a metaphor is, then I don't know how you manage to breathe.
I'd really like to give you a detailed response, but unfortunately you haven't said anything significantly new since your last post. It's the same emotionally charged attempt at negating the burden of proof by telling me that your post is insignificant and that I should focus on more important matters. I've said it once and I will say it again: If you can't handle having your position challenged and criticized, which appears to be the case, you've come to the wrong forum.

Having said that, if you aren't able to provide me with any evidence to support your generalizations, why not be intellectually honest and admit that you have none?
Emotionally charged... really... after I just said that being emotional is a faulty and corrupting? I think you might just be trolling now. Hey by the way can you cite the evidence that you took a shit earlier today? And can you please cite the evidence that you're actually breathing? Until you do this I can't accept that you exist because I'll have no evidence to support you existing other than a few mingled words on a screen.

[Image: h8EB5DF94]

Keep your ant, you're either a troll or a mindless sack of flesh. Either way I don't think I can help you, I can not help anyone if they are unwilling to help themselves.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions. - Nappa - 07-01-2013 02:40 PM