The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions.
(07-01-2013 02:40 PM)Heilo Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 09:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'd really like to give you a detailed response, but unfortunately you haven't said anything significantly new since your last post. It's the same emotionally charged attempt at negating the burden of proof by telling me that your post is insignificant and that I should focus on more important matters. I've said it once and I will say it again: If you can't handle having your position challenged and criticized, which appears to be the case, you've come to the wrong forum.

Having said that, if you aren't able to provide me with any evidence to support your generalizations, why not be intellectually honest and admit that you have none?
Emotionally charged... really... after I just said that being emotional is a faulty and corrupting? I think you might just be trolling now. Hey by the way can you cite the evidence that you took a shit earlier today? And can you please cite the evidence that you're actually breathing? Until you do this I can't accept that you exist because I'll have no evidence to support you existing other than a few mingled words on a screen.

[Image: h8EB5DF94]

Keep your ant, you're either a troll or a mindless sack of flesh. Either way I don't think I can help you, I can not help anyone if they are unwilling to help themselves.

You might like to start over.
Your first post was interesting, but you did make some sweeping and accusatory generalizations.
When asked for some substantiation, you became very defensive and went on attack.

This has deteriorated and is completely off the rails.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions. - Chas - 07-01-2013 02:58 PM