The Trial of Diddo97

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 01:23 AM
The Trial of Diddo97
This forum, like every other of its kind, is never without a troll. One of our most recent inane babblers is diddo97. After a short yet painful series of threads dedicated to the worst arguments for god possible, I knew someone had to comment.

I posted my refutation here along with a message detailing my concerns with diddo97's behavior. I sent a private message as well, mentioning the thread and the refutation. The short and unsatisfying aftermath is more than enough for me to consider this indictment of his character necessary and well deserved.

Diddo97 is a Coward.

I have yet to read any legitimate response from diddo97 on the content of my original refutation. It is not a possibility that he has not noticed the thread, because he squeezed the following verbal turd out as a comment.

(02-10-2014 05:39 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Finally, something that doesn't reek of stupidity...

I have yet to receive any response to my private message notifying him of the thread's existence and subject matter. I have yet to read any content within his on-going post history that even comments in part on my refutation.

In the time since my post he has posted two threads, "Proof that god exists" and "What is your ultimate authority?"

In both of those threads he repeated identical or similar patterns of argument, the very ones that inspired my refutation. He has ignored the refutation, but not without notice.

Reltzik had the following to say in the "What is your ultimate authority" thread:

(05-10-2014 10:07 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  And I'm done with you. You've had us answer these questions again and again and again. Until you actually respond to this critique, which is far more than you deserve, and which actually ADDRESSES what you're trying to argue here, it's clear that you don't give a damn about our responses.

WhiskyDebates said the following in the "Proof that god exists" thread:

(02-10-2014 02:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If you are gonna troll at least have the fucking self respect to do better then this shit. "The proof for God is that I'm going to rabidly assert his existence until people believe it."

Oh by the way I noticed you avoided the hell out of this thread you chicken shit.

Dude you HAVE to do better then this or even the few people who think you're serious are gonna figure out the game. Or you could just fucking wank like a normal kid and stop polluting our forum. Step up your game either way.

Neither of those comments were responded to by diddo97 or acknowledged by him in any way.

It is clear to me that diddo97 is aware of the flaws in his argument and in his behavior but is not willing to correct either. He has been cowed into silence by a refutation which he knows to be damning.

He is utterly without integrity, evasive, juvenile, and ultimately spineless. He has every appearance of an unsophisticated vulgar troll with an agenda. Rest assured, it does not include being open to criticism or even simple discussion.

I say that if he is unconcerned by the content of my refutation he ought to produce a counter-response which addresses its points. If he cannot, he must concede his entire argument. If he will not, fuck him.

Diddo97 isn't content with mere poor behavior. He can be found advocating for a double standard of discourse in nearly every possible thread. So many of his pathetic complaints seem familiar, since they address the core of his own behavior.

Although I considered a painful play by play, I will spare you. If you are masochistic enough to wade through the original sources, take a look here and here for just a few examples of hypocrisy.

He didn't like it much when Anjele posted a number of antagonistic photographs rather than engaging in discussion. Anyone who has verbally engaged him for long has eventually seen this photo.

[Image: 8Nx9Qco.png]

After posting this at least five times that I know of, he doesn't have the right to complain.

He makes constant demands of others to respond to points of his choosing in an antagonistic and mocking way, but is completely unwilling to respond to any challenge directed at him. You can answer his questions, but he won't answer yours. A quick reading of what responses he actually bothers with reveals that he selects those comments which he feels comfortable responding to, while ignoring everything else. If he isn't going to be humble enough to have a discussion, he doesn't have the right to complain when we don't take him seriously.

He actually had the sack to get annoyed when CiderThinker posted what he called an "incomplete sentence with no context". If there is a better description of the majority of Diddo97's posts, including the threads he authored (If it can be called that) I have not heard it. He barely summons the energy necessary to scrape the bottom of his skull for a single sentence, or perhaps two if we are unlucky. I put more effort in when I masturbate and I come away with more to show for it as well.

All of this nonsense is delivered until every possible objection has been made by everyone willing to try. Then the histrionics begin. Something along the lines of "I am a stupid retarded monkey" is usually the go to. What was not even the corpse of a rational conversation comes to a second demise until Diddo97 is finished scourging himself emotionally and verbally enough to perform a clumsy resurrection in some other thread.

Imagine sitting in a pulsing electrified chair while compelled to watch a load of laundry tumble around and around forever. That is a "conversation" with Diddo97.

It wouldn't be quite so bad, if the worst wasn't so painfully obvious. Diddo97 is a half-witted bumbling twit, a birdbrained dopish dunderhead, a cretinous dimwitted clod, as well as a half literate imbecilic simpleton. This is never more obvious than when the only response he can muster to a comment is "What?". No one intelligent uses the simplistic childish arguments of presupposition with honestly. You doubt it? Just read this example.

(07-10-2014 01:49 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Claiming lack of belief is contradictory. You have a belief that you have no belief that you have no belief... Drinking Beverage

This is the philosophical and mental equivalent of the endless "Why?" questions every parent must endure at those early ages of first reasoning. The child doesn't just want to know why, she wants to know why you don't know the answer. Then she wants to know why you don't know why you don't know the answer. Sound familiar?

I am past patience and tolerance, and I think so is everyone else who has wasted their time on this fucking waste of an internet connection. If we were all room mates together, I have a feeling Diddo87 would be that one asshole who is always leaving passive aggressive notes critiquing everyone else's behavior.

I hope this post can be considered analogous to him coming home one day to find a note of his own posted on the refrigerator.

"Dear Diddo97,

Everybody hates you. You should live somewhere else."

-All of Us

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 21 users Like Dark Phoenix's post
08-10-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: The Trial of Diddo97
[Image: dreamstimefree_604466.jpg]

Dude, just stop feeding the fire. We all know Dildo is a retarded little bitch of an attention whore, and the less we say about it the better. Dildo wants the conversation to revolve around him/her/it, and so the best way to deny him/her/its flow of attention is to simply ignore him/her/it. Just put Dildo on your ignore list, and move on with your life. If we all did this, I guarantee you he/she/it would get bored after a week or so and never come back.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2014, 01:43 AM
(08-10-2014 01:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dude, just stop feeding the fire. We all know Dildo is a retarded little bitch of an attention whore, and the less we say about it the better. Dildo wants the conversation to revolve around him/her/it, and so the best way to deny him/her/its flow of attention is to simply ignore him/her/it. Just put Dildo on your ignore list, and move on with your life. If we all did this, I guarantee you he/she/it would get bored after a week or so and never come back.

I don't believe that I am "feeding the fire" to any greater height than it would have achieved regardless.

I don't know if I am capable of ignoring right now. Even though I believe that ignoring trolls works, I have the hardest fucking time actually doing it.

Although I am aware of the attention seeking behavior, I just wanted to see if making that attention very negative had any impact at all.

The post is basically for me, and I feel much better now.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Phoenix's post
08-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Agree with every word.

Time for the ban hammer.
08-10-2014, 02:40 AM
(08-10-2014 02:07 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Time for the ban hammer.

Let's not be too hasty here. I agree he's a festering pustule but... I prefer not to ban just cos he's a troll. We have always had a fairly strong free speech element of the forum, a fact which has at times frustrated me (I myself have called for the ban of various people), but although Diddo's a turd, he's not a creepy dude (like for example, Wicked Clown) as far as I am aware.

For this particular troll I'd rather just point out his bullshit as and when it arises. I do appreciate that it's boring Sleepy But... ban for idiocy or ideology seems like it's going a bit far to me. Ban for actions (like stalking) I fully support.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
08-10-2014, 02:53 AM
I simply say ban because he's not here to conversate or even to argue. He has proven time and again that attention is his sole purpose, and he'll say anything to get it. And that is the definition of troll.

If he/she would be willing to give one legitimate response to Dark Phoenix's thread directed to Diddo and the presuppositional position, than the ban hammer can be stashed away for another day...

...but you know as well as I, it will never come.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
08-10-2014, 03:14 AM
(08-10-2014 02:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 02:07 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Time for the ban hammer.

Let's not be too hasty here. I agree he's a festering pustule but... I prefer not to ban just cos he's a troll. We have always had a fairly strong free speech element of the forum, a fact which has at times frustrated me (I myself have called for the ban of various people), but although Diddo's a turd, he's not a creepy dude (like for example, Wicked Clown) as far as I am aware.

For this particular troll I'd rather just point out his bullshit as and when it arises. I do appreciate that it's boring Sleepy But... ban for idiocy or ideology seems like it's going a bit far to me. Ban for actions (like stalking) I fully support.

Back when he was spamming every thread with his inane bullshit then a ban would have been warranted (at least a temp smack on the nose ban) now it seems overkill.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-10-2014, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 03:54 AM by Mathilda.)
I agree with the OP. The squeak is getting tedious with this toy. In fact, he never really was much of a toy. More like some broken item that keeps getting under your feet.

The problem with the idea of getting everyone to ignore him is that it won't actually happen. Considering that no one takes him seriously and that we've heard it all before and he isn't even putting any thought into his responses which are essentially meaningless, I tried derailing the thread. We might not be able to ignore him on mass but I am sure that we could all join in some funny banter whenever a diddo thread comes up. So far I've tried:

Flying animals
Cheese
Responding with obviously nonsense arguments that mimic diddos own nonsense arguments

Although met with some success I have yet to discover a theme that has the potential to become a permanent part of TTA culture in such situations.

Diddo's bleating make me picture him like this.

[Image: l-donkeys-face.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
08-10-2014, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 03:37 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
The jury finds the defendant.....a cocksucker.

I wouldn't resist him being banned but I also wouldn't shove that pony on down the road, the only problem I have is that he contributes so little to the forum it's in the negatives. People like HJ are worth keeping because they make stupid but common arguments and when we rip them all to tiny pieces that's good for the people sitting on the sidelines who have heard these arguments and find them persuasive. People like HJ provide a service with their stupidity and gullibility, they can be used as a teaching instrument for people one the fence about the whole god thing.

Then there is the people like diddo. Diddo has nothing to offer because even the Pope would find his arguments for god retarded. HJ works because he actually makes an argument. Sure you can play "Spot The Fallacy" and the arguments are tediously worn out but he makes an argument. Diddo just asserts he is right because he is right because he is right because fuck you that's why. No argument, no reasons, nothing but vapid hollow conversation. He is pointless.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
08-10-2014, 03:33 AM
(08-10-2014 01:23 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  ...
a half-witted bumbling twit, a birdbrained dopish dunderhead, a cretinous dimwitted clod, as well as a half literate imbecilic simpleton.

Half?

Why so generous?

Huh

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post