The Trial of Diddo97

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: The Trial of Diddo97
(08-10-2014 01:23 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  This forum, like every other of its kind, is never without a troll. One of our most recent inane babblers is diddo97. After a short yet painful series of threads dedicated to the worst arguments for god possible, I knew someone had to comment.

I posted my refutation here along with a message detailing my concerns with diddo97's behavior. I sent a private message as well, mentioning the thread and the refutation. The short and unsatisfying aftermath is more than enough for me to consider this indictment of his character necessary and well deserved.

Diddo97 is a Coward.

I have yet to read any legitimate response from diddo97 on the content of my original refutation. It is not a possibility that he has not noticed the thread, because he squeezed the following verbal turd out as a comment.

(02-10-2014 05:39 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Finally, something that doesn't reek of stupidity...

I have yet to receive any response to my private message notifying him of the thread's existence and subject matter. I have yet to read any content within his on-going post history that even comments in part on my refutation.

In the time since my post he has posted two threads, "Proof that god exists" and "What is your ultimate authority?"

In both of those threads he repeated identical or similar patterns of argument, the very ones that inspired my refutation. He has ignored the refutation, but not without notice.

Reltzik had the following to say in the "What is your ultimate authority" thread:

(05-10-2014 10:07 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  And I'm done with you. You've had us answer these questions again and again and again. Until you actually respond to this critique, which is far more than you deserve, and which actually ADDRESSES what you're trying to argue here, it's clear that you don't give a damn about our responses.

WhiskyDebates said the following in the "Proof that god exists" thread:

(02-10-2014 02:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If you are gonna troll at least have the fucking self respect to do better then this shit. "The proof for God is that I'm going to rabidly assert his existence until people believe it."

Oh by the way I noticed you avoided the hell out of this thread you chicken shit.

Dude you HAVE to do better then this or even the few people who think you're serious are gonna figure out the game. Or you could just fucking wank like a normal kid and stop polluting our forum. Step up your game either way.

Neither of those comments were responded to by diddo97 or acknowledged by him in any way.

It is clear to me that diddo97 is aware of the flaws in his argument and in his behavior but is not willing to correct either. He has been cowed into silence by a refutation which he knows to be damning.

He is utterly without integrity, evasive, juvenile, and ultimately spineless. He has every appearance of an unsophisticated vulgar troll with an agenda. Rest assured, it does not include being open to criticism or even simple discussion.

I say that if he is unconcerned by the content of my refutation he ought to produce a counter-response which addresses its points. If he cannot, he must concede his entire argument. If he will not, fuck him.

Diddo97 isn't content with mere poor behavior. He can be found advocating for a double standard of discourse in nearly every possible thread. So many of his pathetic complaints seem familiar, since they address the core of his own behavior.

Although I considered a painful play by play, I will spare you. If you are masochistic enough to wade through the original sources, take a look here and here for just a few examples of hypocrisy.

He didn't like it much when Anjele posted a number of antagonistic photographs rather than engaging in discussion. Anyone who has verbally engaged him for long has eventually seen this photo.

[Image: 8Nx9Qco.png]

After posting this at least five times that I know of, he doesn't have the right to complain.

He makes constant demands of others to respond to points of his choosing in an antagonistic and mocking way, but is completely unwilling to respond to any challenge directed at him. You can answer his questions, but he won't answer yours. A quick reading of what responses he actually bothers with reveals that he selects those comments which he feels comfortable responding to, while ignoring everything else. If he isn't going to be humble enough to have a discussion, he doesn't have the right to complain when we don't take him seriously.

He actually had the sack to get annoyed when CiderThinker posted what he called an "incomplete sentence with no context". If there is a better description of the majority of Diddo97's posts, including the threads he authored (If it can be called that) I have not heard it. He barely summons the energy necessary to scrape the bottom of his skull for a single sentence, or perhaps two if we are unlucky. I put more effort in when I masturbate and I come away with more to show for it as well.

All of this nonsense is delivered until every possible objection has been made by everyone willing to try. Then the histrionics begin. Something along the lines of "I am a stupid retarded monkey" is usually the go to. What was not even the corpse of a rational conversation comes to a second demise until Diddo97 is finished scourging himself emotionally and verbally enough to perform a clumsy resurrection in some other thread.

Imagine sitting in a pulsing electrified chair while compelled to watch a load of laundry tumble around and around forever. That is a "conversation" with Diddo97.

It wouldn't be quite so bad, if the worst wasn't so painfully obvious. Diddo97 is a half-witted bumbling twit, a birdbrained dopish dunderhead, a cretinous dimwitted clod, as well as a half literate imbecilic simpleton. This is never more obvious than when the only response he can muster to a comment is "What?". No one intelligent uses the simplistic childish arguments of presupposition with honestly. You doubt it? Just read this example.

(07-10-2014 01:49 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Claiming lack of belief is contradictory. You have a belief that you have no belief that you have no belief... Drinking Beverage

This is the philosophical and mental equivalent of the endless "Why?" questions every parent must endure at those early ages of first reasoning. The child doesn't just want to know why, she wants to know why you don't know the answer. Then she wants to know why you don't know why you don't know the answer. Sound familiar?

I am past patience and tolerance, and I think so is everyone else who has wasted their time on this fucking waste of an internet connection. If we were all room mates together, I have a feeling Diddo87 would be that one asshole who is always leaving passive aggressive notes critiquing everyone else's behavior.

I hope this post can be considered analogous to him coming home one day to find a note of his own posted on the refrigerator.

"Dear Diddo97,

Everybody hates you. You should live somewhere else."

-All of Us

Dark Phoenix, you obviously put a lot of time into this post. It's a good post too and I agree with all that you said. My only concern is that you're giving a trophy to a troll. He's not worth it. JMHO.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
08-10-2014, 09:27 AM
(08-10-2014 06:37 AM)Ace Wrote:  do we even have a judge and laws for this ? also I thought trolling was allowed under freedom of speech ?

Rule 5.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-10-2014, 10:51 AM
(08-10-2014 09:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 06:37 AM)Ace Wrote:  do we even have a judge and laws for this ? also I thought trolling was allowed under freedom of speech ?

Rule 5.

BUT CHAS MUH FREEDOMS CUZ SLIPPERY SLOPE FEELS MAN JEEZ

We all know that banning a single person ever is the first step to rampant Hitlerism.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
08-10-2014, 12:30 PM
(08-10-2014 09:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Rule 5.

Rule 1, too. All he's said in the past couple months can be summed up in two points:
  • Absolute truth/logic cannot exist without an absolute knower.
  • You believe in God, you just won't admit it.

That's it.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-10-2014, 12:33 PM
(08-10-2014 12:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 09:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  Rule 5.

Rule 1, too. All he's said in the past couple months can be summed up in two points:
  • Absolute truth/logic cannot exist without an absolute knower.
  • You believe in God, you just won't admit it.

That's it.

I think you make the stronger argument. Yes

08-10-2014, 01:24 PM
(08-10-2014 10:51 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 09:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  Rule 5.

BUT CHAS MUH FREEDOMS CUZ SLIPPERY SLOPE FEELS MAN JEEZ

We all know that banning a single person ever is the first step to rampant Hitlerism.

Evil_monster Oh brother, muh feels...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Well, the Bible speaks of the fruit of persecution, but we all know of people who take a "good thing" too far. Smile

I vote we crucify Diddo. Sound good? How dare he come to a place where people have gathered to speak against the Holy One (as well as share recipes and favorite videogame strategies) and spend his time talking about the Heavenly Father instead of attending Greenpeace rallies?!

I say beat him with your hands, spit on him, strip him, flog him and crucify him (though I don't mean to promulgate any hate speech, against forum rules, don'cha know).

Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

The Q look down from (the heavens, a long time ago, far away) and ask why God sent diddo to you...?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
08-10-2014, 02:10 PM
(08-10-2014 02:03 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, the Bible speaks of the fruit of persecution, but we all know of people who take a "good thing" too far. Smile

I vote we crucify Diddo. Sound good? How dare he come to a place where people have gathered to speak against the Holy One (as well as share recipes and favorite videogame strategies) and spend his time talking about the Heavenly Father instead of attending Greenpeace rallies?!

I say beat him with your hands, spit on him, strip him, flog him and crucify him (though I don't mean to promulgate any hate speech, against forum rules, don'cha know).

I cannot give an answer

The Q look down from (the heavens, a long time ago, far away) and ask why God sent diddo to you...?

Your lack of perception of what is actually going on is remarkable.
Dildo is getting pilloried for his stupidity and dishonesty, not his religion.

So are you.

[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
08-10-2014, 02:13 PM
(08-10-2014 02:03 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  How dare [diddo] ... spend his time talking about the Heavenly Father...

(05-10-2014 01:52 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 01:48 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Yeah, so you been saying. Which is?

A perfect being. If you're asking which religion, none.

Dodgy

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
08-10-2014, 02:15 PM
(08-10-2014 02:03 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, the Bible speaks of the fruit of persecution, but we all know of people who take a "good thing" too far. Smile

I cannot give an answer

Are you for real? Rational people don't talk that way.
[+] 4 users Like Rik's post