The Trial of Diddo97

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: The Trial of Diddo97
(08-10-2014 02:03 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, the Bible speaks of the fruit of persecution, but we all know of people who take a "good thing" too far. Smile

I vote we crucify Diddo. Sound good? How dare he come to a place where people have gathered to speak against the Holy One (as well as share recipes and favorite videogame strategies) and spend his time talking about the Heavenly Father instead of attending Greenpeace rallies?!

I say beat him with your hands, spit on him, strip him, flog him and crucify him (though I don't mean to promulgate any hate speech, against forum rules, don'cha know).

Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

The Q look down from (the heavens, a long time ago, far away) and ask why God sent diddo to you...?

How are you that fucking wrong on such a consistent basis? If you just through random words together you would have a better chance of being right.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
08-10-2014, 03:17 PM
(08-10-2014 02:03 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, the Bible speaks of the fruit of persecution, but we all know of people who take a "good thing" too far. Smile

I vote we crucify Diddo. Sound good? How dare he come to a place where people have gathered to speak against the Holy One (as well as share recipes and favorite videogame strategies) and spend his time talking about the Heavenly Father instead of attending Greenpeace rallies?!

I say beat him with your hands, spit on him, strip him, flog him and crucify him (though I don't mean to promulgate any hate speech, against forum rules, don'cha know).

I cannot give an answer

The Q look down from (the heavens, a long time ago, far away) and ask why God sent diddo to you...?

Did you just equate Diddo with Jesus Christ? Shocking

Of course I will hand it to Diddo, he has something that Jesus never did- actual proof of his existence.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
08-10-2014, 03:39 PM

[/quote]

But, but, that is Mark Dreher's job....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-10-2014, 04:27 PM
(08-10-2014 03:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 03:17 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

[/quote]

Looks like I have another prophet to have sex with Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
08-10-2014, 04:29 PM
(08-10-2014 03:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 03:17 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

[/quote]

Holy shit DOM! I just found that guy's posts here. I thought other theists were crazy, he's got them beat by quite a bit.FacepalmFacepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
08-10-2014, 05:10 PM
[Image: we-the-jury-find-the-cat-defendant.jpg]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
08-10-2014, 05:15 PM
(08-10-2014 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 03:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  Did you just equate Diddo with Jesus Christ? Shocking

Holy shit DOM! I just found that guy's posts here. I thought other theists were crazy, he's got them beat by quite a bit.FacepalmFacepalm
[/quote]

Marky Mark is a special kind of special.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-10-2014, 07:41 PM

I cannot give an answer

Well considering how much shit he's talked on Jesus and your religion.... maybe it would be wise to know what the fuck you're talking about before you come charging into a conversation like that.

Stupido...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
09-10-2014, 03:46 AM

I cannot give an answer

No god sent diddo to us. He just came on his own volition to spam and shit on this board. Just like you, imbecile.
09-10-2014, 06:19 AM
(08-10-2014 02:03 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I vote we crucify Diddo. Sound good? How dare he come to a place where people have gathered to speak against the Holy One (as well as share recipes and favorite videogame strategies) and spend his time talking about the Heavenly Father instead of attending Greenpeace rallies?!

Cuz, this, asshole:

(08-10-2014 12:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Rule 1, too. All he's said in the past couple months can be summed up in two points:
  • Absolute truth/logic cannot exist without an absolute knower.
  • You believe in God, you just won't admit it.

That's it.

He only repeats two things and seems incapable of forming a cognizant response to any replies made to him. He's just a troll on parrot mode. If he were actually responding to us, I would agree that we shouldn't ban him. This place gets boring without differing points of view, but he's not; he's just fucking with us.

So, stop acting like we're persecuting some poor Christian just because he has different beliefs.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post