The Trial of Diddo97

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: The Trial of Diddo97
(08-10-2014 03:17 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Of course I will hand it to Diddo, he has something that Jesus never did- actual proof of his existence.

Are you sure about that? Cuz I was really hoping he was just a figment of my imagination. Blink

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
09-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Mythbusters proved you can polish a turd.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbu...nimyth.htm

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
09-10-2014, 03:21 PM
(08-10-2014 01:43 AM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 01:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dude, just stop feeding the fire. We all know Dildo is a retarded little bitch of an attention whore, and the less we say about it the better. Dildo wants the conversation to revolve around him/her/it, and so the best way to deny him/her/its flow of attention is to simply ignore him/her/it. Just put Dildo on your ignore list, and move on with your life. If we all did this, I guarantee you he/she/it would get bored after a week or so and never come back.

I don't believe that I am "feeding the fire" to any greater height than it would have achieved regardless.

I don't know if I am capable of ignoring right now. Even though I believe that ignoring trolls works, I have the hardest fucking time actually doing it.

Although I am aware of the attention seeking behavior, I just wanted to see if making that attention very negative had any impact at all.

The post is basically for me, and I feel much better now.

I think that ignoring Diddo is pretty much the only thing we can do.

All trolls are attention seekers, and the only thing that works (while maintaining freedom of speech) is to avoid engaging them in any way.

You very kindly gave Diddo a chance to engage in a meaningful discussion, he has refused this offer and in doing so demonstrated that he has nothing to contribute to this forum.

He doesn't deserve yours or anyone else's respect... His posts and threads are not worthy of your time or consideration.

If everyone here added him to their ignore list, he would soon get bored and move on. I'm going to do just that.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
13-10-2014, 02:13 PM
All,

I am not questioning that Diddo's postings are questionable. I'm suggesting that The Q have different methods for dealing with troublemakers than hate.

As to my poetic thoughts, I have no doubt that I might have mocked Jesus on his way to the cross of salvation. I have no doubt some of you would have also.

My question is, why hate on someone just because he hates on you? Smile

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
13-10-2014, 02:50 PM
(13-10-2014 02:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  My question is, why hate on someone just because he hates on you? Smile

Why not? Who are you to tell me who to hate or not? You and the Q can both sod off Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-10-2014, 04:24 PM
(13-10-2014 02:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  All,

I am not questioning that Diddo's postings are questionable. I'm suggesting that The Q have different methods for dealing with troublemakers than hate.

As to my poetic thoughts, I have no doubt that I might have mocked Jesus on his way to the cross of salvation. I have no doubt some of you would have also.

My question is, why hate on someone just because he hates on you? Smile

Hey guys,

You shouldn't hate, unless you are mocking the suffering and death of a torture victim in the street, as Q has "no doubt" that he "might" and some of you "would" have done.

But yeah, why hate?

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 2 users Like Dark Phoenix's post
14-10-2014, 09:46 AM
(13-10-2014 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 02:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  My question is, why hate on someone just because he hates on you? Smile

Why not? Who are you to tell me who to hate or not? You and the Q can both sod off Smile

You are welcome to hate whom you wish, certainly. I don't mind pointing out that a "true" Christian will go beyond not hating to loving their enemies. I point this out frequently when told that atheists are as moral as born again Christians.

PS. The last chap who told The Q to sod off found themselves 5 hours' warp travel inside the Romulans' zone. Be cautious! Blink

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
14-10-2014, 02:08 PM
(14-10-2014 09:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  You are welcome to hate whom you wish, certainly. I don't mind pointing out that a "true" Christian will go beyond not hating to loving their enemies. I point this out frequently when told that atheists are as moral as born again Christians.
Oh, give yourself a nice pat on the back Smile Smug, morally superior Christians, wonder why I don't wanna be like them? Rolleyes

Quote:PS. The last chap who told The Q to sod off found themselves 5 hours' warp travel inside the Romulans' zone. Be cautious! Blink
You're saying this is a method for FTL travel? The Q and you can sod of x 2 then Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-10-2014, 04:41 PM
What's a "true" Christian?
14-10-2014, 10:27 PM
(14-10-2014 04:41 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  What's a "true" Christian?

Whatever a particular 'True Christian ™' defines it to be at that moment. There are billions of 'True Christians ™', but any one never recognizes more than a few hundred other true believers.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post