The True Costs of Not Vaccinating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: The True Costs of Not Vaccinating

I believe I asked for reliable sources. Drinking Beverage

For example, this one http://www.mold-removal.biz/mold-vaccine...tbreak.htm calls the steroidal medication a vaccine. They don't even know what a vaccine is. Shocking

Yes, that medication was contaminated. The lab was breaking the rules. The lab is shut down.
[/quote]

What about the others then? All I did was type "contaminated vaccines" into the search engine and didn`t read all of them, because you could do the same thing in two minutes and save me the trouble.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2013, 01:08 PM
(16-07-2013 12:55 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  I believe I asked for reliable sources. Drinking Beverage

Silly Chas.

How can an article which asserts the following with a straight face
http://www.vaccinetruth.org/polio_vaccines.htm Wrote:The rise of polio (known as the "summertime disease") and its symptomatic twins can be traced to the widespread introduction of refrigeration and the increased consumption of ice cream and other concentrated protein foods.
be anything but reliable?

Stop spamming please. There is someone in the thread who is able to have a conversation and little boys should go to bed.
16-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Skulb I clicked on some of your "links" few cited a real source, all seemed to hawk their own nutritional plans and supplements.

I dismissed them as being biased with their own agenda -- selling their own goods.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-07-2013, 01:18 PM
(16-07-2013 01:08 PM)Skulb Wrote:  Stop spamming please. There is someone in the thread who is able to have a conversation and little boys should go to bed.

But.. but mommy said I could stay up late tonight!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
16-07-2013, 01:20 PM
(16-07-2013 01:07 PM)Skulb Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  I believe I asked for reliable sources. Drinking Beverage

For example, this one http://www.mold-removal.biz/mold-vaccine...tbreak.htm calls the steroidal medication a vaccine. They don't even know what a vaccine is. Shocking

Yes, that medication was contaminated. The lab was breaking the rules. The lab is shut down.

What about the others then? All I did was type "contaminated vaccines" into the search engine and didn`t read all of them, because you could do the same thing in two minutes and save me the trouble.

I would be surprised if there was never a case of a contaminated vaccine or medication. Humans are fallible, we make mistakes.

However, vaccines are among the safest things we make. There are safeguards at every level of production, distribution, and use. But mistakes happen.

One recent case involved the unsafe storage of a vaccine at some medical offices - it should have been refrigerated and wasn't. Shit happens.

We don't stop driving cars just because there are highway deaths or faulty vehicles.

To oppose vaccines because they aren't foolproof is very poor risk assessment.
The risk of the disease is very much worse than the risk of vaccination.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-07-2013, 01:27 PM
(16-07-2013 01:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  I would be surprised if there was never a case of a contaminated vaccine or medication. Humans are fallible, we make mistakes.

However, vaccines are among the safest things we make. There are safeguards at every level of production, distribution, and use. But mistakes happen.

One recent case involved the unsafe storage of a vaccine at some medical offices - it should have been refrigerated and wasn't. Shit happens.

We don't stop driving cars just because there are highway deaths or faulty vehicles.

Chas, Chas, Chas. I expected better of you. That's clearly just what they want you to think.

If only we were as smart as Skulb, and able to recognize the entire medical establishment worldwide for the Nazis they are.

I mean, why else would the links there present a smorgasbord of patent nonsense that couldn't pass peer review? Unless, of course, the editorial boards of all medically-related journals are in on it too. The Salk vaccine was a lie! Ice cream causes polio! Wake up sheeple!

Jaws did WTC!

Earth's 4 corner simultaneous four days!

Crab people!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
16-07-2013, 01:31 PM
(16-07-2013 01:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 01:07 PM)Skulb Wrote:  What about the others then? All I did was type "contaminated vaccines" into the search engine and didn`t read all of them, because you could do the same thing in two minutes and save me the trouble.

I would be surprised if there was never a case of a contaminated vaccine or medication. Humans are fallible, we make mistakes.

Once after getting flu shots, I recieved a letter saying we had to go back and get them again Sad
They blamed the manufacturer. My husband, who works for the hospital, found out they were left out and they should have been refrigerated.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-07-2013, 01:06 PM
I didn't want to waste a whole thread for this question and I couldn't find anything on Google, so I'm just gonna throw this here in case anyone sees it.
When many people stop vaccinating and there are already many other vaccinated people, why are there outbreaks of these diseases? I mean, the outbreaks cannot be only on people who are not vaccinated. It's like it is a risk for vaccinated people too. So if you are supposedly safe, why do these outbreaks happen? I don't think I get it. Help?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
17-07-2013, 01:14 PM
(17-07-2013 01:06 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I didn't want to waste a whole thread for this question and I couldn't find anything on Google, so I'm just gonna throw this here in case anyone sees it.
When many people stop vaccinating and there are already many other vaccinated people, why are there outbreaks of these diseases? I mean, the outbreaks cannot be only on people who are not vaccinated. It's like it is a risk for vaccinated people too. So if you are supposedly safe, why do these outbreaks happen? I don't think I get it. Help?

This might answer your question http://www.vaccines.gov/basics/protection/index.html

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
17-07-2013, 03:17 PM
(17-07-2013 01:06 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I didn't want to waste a whole thread for this question and I couldn't find anything on Google, so I'm just gonna throw this here in case anyone sees it.

The simple answer is that no vaccine is 100% effective. People vary in their immune response to it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post