The True Name of God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 10:55 AM
The True Name of God.
drumroll please... your prophet is on the job:

yourself

We ain't talking about god, they are talking about god, thus the honest answer to the question of which god we worship is yourself.

Since revealed religion by definition must flow from the prophets, and I prophet is definitely a human; the only god ever actually worshiped was oneself.

Myself includes the monkey pounding on the typewriter and the conceptual framework of the Gwynnite - which without the monkey, just loves.

That's a safe god, there.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-03-2017, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 11:04 AM by Full Circle.)
RE: The True Name of God.
Nice to see you plunking away on the typewriter. Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
12-03-2017, 11:01 AM
It appears the prophet has been resurrected. An early Easter, as it were.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Stupid monkey. Big Grin

There's a crew over here having a plot committee for their dang larp. There's too many damn people and too much damn geek for one room to contain. Yet I'm actually being sociable in two places at once. Rolleyes

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-03-2017, 11:05 AM
(12-03-2017 11:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stupid monkey. Big Grin

There's a crew over here having a plot committee for their dang larp. There's too many damn people and too much damn geek for one room to contain. Yet I'm actually being sociable in two places at once. Rolleyes

Don't hurt yourself. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 11:07 AM
(12-03-2017 11:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It appears the prophet has been resurrected. An early Easter, as it were.

Looking for converts. Evil_monster

I figure if I make a habit of lurking on fb as the living word for a few years as the seemingly hyperactive lw admin, Gwynnite could be a real think. With the quickness.

Also think a man needs a god. It seems that having a god for a human is like having a pick-up truck in New Hampshire.

We can make an honest god.

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-03-2017, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 10:54 PM by kim.)
YES.
YAAAAASSSSSS! Thumbsup

I will gladly offer up as shill if only to re-swindle the human from the Delusion Tribal. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-03-2017, 11:33 AM
(12-03-2017 10:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  drumroll please... your prophet is on the job:

yourself

We ain't talking about god, they are talking about god, thus the honest answer to the question of which god we worship is yourself.

Since revealed religion by definition must flow from the prophets, and I prophet is definitely a human; the only god ever actually worshiped was oneself.

Myself includes the monkey pounding on the typewriter and the conceptual framework of the Gwynnite - which without the monkey, just loves.

> So, Gwyneth Paltrow is God? Ohmy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
12-03-2017, 11:40 AM
I thought it was GOOP.
12-03-2017, 12:19 PM
(12-03-2017 10:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  drumroll please... your prophet is on the job:

yourself

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post