The True Name of God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: The True Name of God.
(12-03-2017 11:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 11:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stupid monkey. Big Grin

There's a crew over here having a plot committee for their dang larp. There's too many damn people and too much damn geek for one room to contain. Yet I'm actually being sociable in two places at once. Rolleyes

Don't hurt yourself. Tongue

I rearranged my room. Erased the damn password on the damn mac and now I'm sitting in my corner office typing away on my big 55 inch. Funny how the stupid tv didn't work until it needed to be the monitor for the living word. Natural funny, not stupidnatural funny. There's a natural flow. Ain't gotta name it, just gotta jump in it.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: The True Name of God.
(12-03-2017 11:33 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 10:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  drumroll please... your prophet is on the job:

yourself

We ain't talking about god, they are talking about god, thus the honest answer to the question of which god we worship is yourself.

Since revealed religion by definition must flow from the prophets, and I prophet is definitely a human; the only god ever actually worshiped was oneself.

Myself includes the monkey pounding on the typewriter and the conceptual framework of the Gwynnite - which without the monkey, just loves.

That's a safe god, there.

> So, Gwyneth Paltrow is God? Ohmy

She would've been if she wasn't suck a fucking whackjob. Rolleyes

I had to make one. The universe between love and entropy is my god. I call it the LC. Ideally every gwynnite makes their own god.

They don't come from anywhere else.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post