The Trump Assault on Freedom Begins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: The Trump Assault on Freedom Begins
(24-01-2017 10:38 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg]

[Image: ivanka-lap-640x431.jpg]

[Image: man_file_1115693_trump12.jpg]

[Image: donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg]

Are these photoshopped? This shit is too gross to be real.

I've seen them elsewhere. I seem to recall during the primaries Trump said they were sweet or something. Oh maybe that was the campaign person....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 06:17 AM
(24-01-2017 09:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There is something very creepy about those pictures.

Especially the second and third ones . Eeeeeew

The way he touches her when I've seen them together on TV is always creepy and sexualized. (And of course the way he talks about Ivanka is also creepy and sexualized.)

I sometimes wonder if Melania isn't moving to the White House because she's afraid of Ivanka, and Ivanka is going to be the one in charge there.
25-01-2017, 06:36 AM
(24-01-2017 08:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 08:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pablo, I've seen that a couple times. I'm not sure what to think about it.

I'd love to know what he said to her.

He probably told her he's got the first hardon he's had in years -- so she better be ready as soon as they get in the car......

Shocking

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-01-2017, 06:41 AM
[Image: donaldwife_zpsddlyog5q.png]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-01-2017, 08:54 AM
(24-01-2017 08:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  Speaking of freedom... #Free Melania!

She is clearly terrified of him.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
25-01-2017, 12:37 PM
(24-01-2017 07:28 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Not satisfied with ordering the National Parks Service to stop tweeting, Trump and his band of sycophants is now muting employees in the Environmental Protection Agency and the departments of the Interior, Transportation, Agriculture and Health and Human Services.

Press Secretary Scott Spicer apparently wasn't informed of the news, saying, "I don't know that story."

Administration officials ordered all Department of Interior bureaus "to immediately cease use of government Twitter accounts".

Sources: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/fe...own-234122

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.2954647

Even Fox is covering it: http://kdvr.com/2017/01/24/trump-adminis...-epa-usda/

I'm thinking Trump doesn't want other government tweets distracting people from reading his own. We all know he's sensitive about audience sizes - very sensitive. Dodgy

He's also very scary in a dictator sort of way. Sad

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
25-01-2017, 01:01 PM
And so begins Trump's fascist state

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
25-01-2017, 01:07 PM
The Trump Assault on Freedom Begins
(25-01-2017 06:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: donaldwife_zpsddlyog5q.png]

I think he farted and was proud of it.
25-01-2017, 01:11 PM
(25-01-2017 12:37 PM)Impulse Wrote:  He's also very scary in a dictator sort of way. Sad

He's been a dictator all of his adult life. In all of his companies, it's been his way or the highway. If anyone disagrees, he fires them. He doesn't seem to have figured out that the government doesn't work that way. Technically, he's not "the boss" -- he and the rest of the government are the employees. The American people are the boss. But there's no way he will ever get that.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
25-01-2017, 01:30 PM
(25-01-2017 01:11 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 12:37 PM)Impulse Wrote:  He's also very scary in a dictator sort of way. Sad

He's been a dictator all of his adult life. In all of his companies, it's been his way or the highway. If anyone disagrees, he fires them. He doesn't seem to have figured out that the government doesn't work that way. Technically, he's not "the boss" -- he and the rest of the government are the employees. The American people are the boss. But there's no way he will ever get that.

Elected officials are our representatives. The people voted, and the electoral college confirmed. The people voted, and democrats have been replaced by republicans across the country. Right now, they have a mandate. The people have given them the power to institute their agenda, an agenda that was free for all to read on the GOP website and was put on display in debates and ads.

Right now the voters are sending republicans to do their bidding. As long as they stay within constitutional bounds they are the boss.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]