The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-07-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(30-07-2017 02:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-07-2017 02:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I am under the impression anybody with a braincell could shut Mike Pence up, discussing sexual rights in the "land of the free"; yet nobody does it.

Why?

He's a walking hypocrite. I know that Pence does wierd shit when he's fucking somebody; maybe he likes to get spanked by a cactus or dresses up like an ice cream man in foreplay. But I'm not allowed to look into his kinks, oh no, that's not "fair". But then again, what the fuck makes him think that he has the right to look into what a gay couple does in their bedroom? What, because they're gay? How is two dudes or two chicks fucking eachother different from any other consentual fetish? All men where created equal, right? Is that what it says in the bloody Constitution?

It would be remarkably easy to make that asshole either admit that he's full of shit, or humiliate him by watching running in circles, doding the question.

Yet, I've never seen a democrat, or any other American citizen do so(if I'm wrong, please show me, I wanna see that fucker squirm).

What brought that on? Big Grin

He calls his wife "mother".

Yeah, that's not creepy at all. Sadcryface

Gives me the heebie-jeebies. <shudder>

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2017, 04:18 PM
(30-07-2017 02:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-07-2017 05:29 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Only 37% of voters say they think Trump is honest, compared with 56% who say he's not. A majority of voters—53%, come right out and say they consider Trump to be a liar compared with 41% who disagree with that characterization.

This is something I still have trouble with. 37% think that madman is honest??? What the fuck have they been smoking? I'd like some too. Also 37% is way too high for a nutbag like this Trump guy. How can he have that level of support? 41% think he's not a liar??? What the fuck? That's 1 in 3 Americans? Are they stupid? They've had six months of scandal after scandal after fucking terrifyingly incompetent policy-by-tweet followed by more scandals just to keep things interesting, and they think this guy is *honest* and straightforward? Surrounded by bad people who let him down?

Facepalm Angry

For far too many Americans (LDH is the living breathing example in this thread), political party affiliation in America is akin to religious thought: never to be questioned, never to be doubted, following commanding edicts, cherry-picking details, and above all else, toeing the goddamned line.

Thinking for yourself is apparently too much fucking trouble for too many fucking people.
[+] 7 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-07-2017, 06:41 PM
(29-07-2017 10:21 AM)abaris Wrote:  Idiot. As if this would solve anything other than subsidising the prison system. But you go on chest pounding. That's the only thing your kind is good at.

He really doesn't seem to understand why Beccaria would go about the whole idea of Deterrence in the treatise On Crimes and Punishments, it seems.

Quote:The only personal attack I've made on you is based on the admission you yourself gave -- that you, as a police officer, witnessed crimes and did not one goddamned thing about them. I don't think I've been rude to you, but still you're afraid to discuss it.

You were a peace officer who witnessed crimes committed in your presence and you did nothing to stop them. You'd ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Why don't you come back once you have a coherent set of ethics?

Seriously, LDH's actions read like my talking points on "shit I tell my students not to do when they become cops". People like him, who fail to hold their fellow officers accountable, are why good men and women in law enforcement sometimes die after trying to whistleblow. Just look at what happened to Serpico (who fellow cops tried to get killed by dealers in a drug raid), and the rejoicing after his mentor's death, that a good man who fought against corruption was dead at last after "turning on" his fellow cops. People like him are why, when I give a writing assignment asking students about their opinions on police use of force, I've not had a single African American student, in five years (and across three states) of the assignment, who didn't write a personal story about watching a friend or family member be abused by law enforcement while cooperating. People like LDH are the reason that so many people don't trust law enforcement to (pardon the pun, but I'm hungry and livid and not at my best mental faculties) police themselves and why we need external Civilian Review Boards.

So no LDH, it's not group think. I've intentionally held off ever giving you neg rep, because I thought you provided a "loyal opposition" of sorts. But you know what? By admitting that you covered up the crimes of others you disgraced your uniform, you disgraced the men and women whom I have taught who have become police officers, you disgraced the friends I have who are in law enforcement at the state and federal level. You disgraced my friends who have been hurt in the line of duty. And you disgraced the memory of a kid I went through my criminal justice undergrad program with who was a Deputy U.S. Marshal who was killed in the line of duty, because he traded shifts with a guy whose kid was sick, and went to serve a warrant on a guy instead. You are a fucking disgrace to your uniform, you are a disgrace to your nation, and you are a disgrace to civil society.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 15 users Like Shai Hulud's post
31-07-2017, 02:12 AM
(30-07-2017 06:41 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So no LDH, it's not group think. I've intentionally held off ever giving you neg rep, because I thought you provided a "loyal opposition" of sorts. But you know what? By admitting that you covered up the crimes of others you disgraced your uniform, you disgraced the men and women whom I have taught who have become police officers, you disgraced the friends I have who are in law enforcement at the state and federal level. You disgraced my friends who have been hurt in the line of duty. And you disgraced the memory of a kid I went through my criminal justice undergrad program with who was a Deputy U.S. Marshal who was killed in the line of duty, because he traded shifts with a guy whose kid was sick, and went to serve a warrant on a guy instead. You are a fucking disgrace to your uniform, you are a disgrace to your nation, and you are a disgrace to civil society.

I'll make one modification, if it's OK. He only disgraced himself. All those other fine people, his actions are an insult to them, but not a disgrace. He brought the police into disrepute, and continues to do so by his boasting. By showing that he expects this attitude to be lauded, and that he even pushes back against those who express disgust, he still drags the police name through the mud.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
31-07-2017, 06:24 AM
I watched McCain address the Senate explaining why he voted the way he did and he echoes what I wrote earlier regarding compromise and governing, something both sides seem to have forgotten. It’s worth watching.

As for you LDH, I’m left wondering how the group you associate yourself with the most would feel about you if they knew you were atheist? To me you are the perfect example of throwing stones in glass houses.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
31-07-2017, 09:11 AM
(29-07-2017 10:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I think I'm going to take another 5 month vacation from the forum. You guys stress me out. No offense but sometimes it's 25 on 1 and it's hard to respond to everyone.

I'll be back at Trump's one year mark. We'll see where things stand.

Have fun agreeing with each other repeatedly. If some of you all weren't so rude and disrespectful with the name calling and personal attacks, you'd probably have more people come around to debate. But since "you're fucking stupid" is the standard response, I see why some good posters don't come around too much.

See ya snowflake.
[+] 5 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
31-07-2017, 09:30 AM
(29-07-2017 10:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I think I'm going to take another 5 month vacation from the forum. You guys stress me out.

The Trump supporter's cognitive dissonance's a bitch, ain't it.

By the way, you know what else is a bitch, dontcha?

(and lest anyone get any crazy ideas, I mean "karma" in the most secular, "what-goes-around-comes-around" way possible)

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
― Bertrand Russell
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
31-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Are these mass firings executive orders from POTUS? I don't know about you, but if I could discribe McFakehair's behavior right now, it would be paranoia. The kind of "What I can't control, I'll rid myself of" way of thinking.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
31-07-2017, 01:46 PM
(31-07-2017 01:17 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Are these mass firings executive orders from POTUS? I don't know about you, but if I could discribe McFakehair's behavior right now, it would be paranoia. The kind of "What I can't control, I'll rid myself of" way of thinking.

It's typical of malignant narcissists. Put the dolls on pedestals, and if they don't perform right, toss them.

Paranoia is also a big part of that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-07-2017, 01:53 PM
He's a big fat attention whore. IMO he fired Scaramucci because he took attention away from him.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post