The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
I hope Kamala Harris and Caroline Kennedy run as a team, in 2020.
Can you imagine what Harris could do to him, in a debate ? He'd pee his pants.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2017, 04:16 PM
(31-07-2017 01:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  IMO he fired Scaramucci because he took attention away from him.

OMG, I missed out on that one. The mouch's a goner already? Even for Trump standards that has been a pretty short stint. Possibly his brain named Bannon didn't take kindly to be accused of sucking his own cock.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
31-07-2017, 04:31 PM
(31-07-2017 01:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  He's a big fat attention whore. IMO he fired Scaramucci because he took attention away from him.

[Image: dPeoPet.gif?zoom=2]

That’s right MD, if anyone is going to get attention for being twatwaffle it’s going to be the President gosh darn it!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
31-07-2017, 05:29 PM
(31-07-2017 09:11 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I think I'm going to take another 5 month vacation from the forum. You guys stress me out. No offense but sometimes it's 25 on 1 and it's hard to respond to everyone.

I'll be back at Trump's one year mark. We'll see where things stand.

Have fun agreeing with each other repeatedly. If some of you all weren't so rude and disrespectful with the name calling and personal attacks, you'd probably have more people come around to debate. But since "you're fucking stupid" is the standard response, I see why some good posters don't come around too much.

See ya snowflake.

Leave the guy alone ... he's in his safe space already.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-07-2017, 05:36 PM
anything is better then the direction we were moving.

trump is a baafoon, hillary was out to settle her abandonment issues and didn't care who she hurt to fill that empty pit her parents turned loose on the rest of us. thanks ma hillary-billary
31-07-2017, 05:46 PM
(31-07-2017 05:36 PM)AB517 Wrote:  baafoon,
What's that bleating I hear?

[Image: 00ecc04247911b775db51a44c2bee19f.gif]

Place your bets, guys, I say this is LDH's even dumber, even more incoherent alter ego, Mr. Lord Dark Hyde, as 'twere Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
31-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Drip, drip. drip....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.3372690

Quote:President Trump crafted a misleading statement about his eldest son’s meeting with a Russian lawyer that said was based on discussions about Russian adoption, according to a report Monday.

Quote:The President was in his forward cabinet aboard Air Force One on July 8 flying back to Washington from the G-20 summit in Germany when he was working on Donald Trump Jr.’s statement to The New York Times about his meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in June 2016, sources told The Washington Post.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-07-2017, 08:48 PM
It's too bad the Founding Fathers didn't make "shitbag" an impeachment offense ... except that us Americans would have been thereby left leaderless for much of our history.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-07-2017, 08:59 PM
(31-07-2017 05:29 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Leave the guy alone ... he's in his safe space already.

[Image: breakdown.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
31-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Don't get me wrong, I believe "the source." It passes my truth-smeller. But I wish some of these "sources" would fall on their sword for the good of the republic and identify themselves, go on record. I'm asking a lot because it would cost somebody their job...it's just a wish.
[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post