The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(31-07-2017 09:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, I believe "the source." It passes my truth-smeller. But I wish some of these "sources" would fall on their sword for the good of the republic and identify themselves, go on record. I'm asking a lot because it would cost somebody their job...it's just a wish.

The forward cabin on Airforce1 - not every citizen would use this wording. Does make it sound like the person was on that flight...and knew the place.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-07-2017, 09:38 PM
(31-07-2017 09:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, I believe "the source." It passes my truth-smeller. But I wish some of these "sources" would fall on their sword for the good of the republic and identify themselves, go on record. I'm asking a lot because it would cost somebody their job...it's just a wish.

Passing their sword through the loofa-faced shitgoblin's liver would do the world a service. My take is that the republic will survive, tottering onward...to what end, I'm not sure. Consider
31-07-2017, 09:59 PM
(31-07-2017 05:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 05:36 PM)AB517 Wrote:  baafoon,
What's that bleating I hear?

[Image: 00ecc04247911b775db51a44c2bee19f.gif]

Place your bets, guys, I say this is LDH's even dumber, even more incoherent alter ego, Mr. Lord Dark Hyde, as 'twere Drinking Beverage

The fuck is this witchcraft.

This, I can understand.

#sigh
31-07-2017, 10:03 PM
(31-07-2017 09:10 PM)Dom Wrote:  

The forward cabin on Airforce1 - not every citizen would use this wording. Does make it sound like the person was on that flight...and knew the place.

I don't think the белый дом has denied or is disputing that оранжевый домашнее животное обезьяна was in on the dicking up of it.

#sigh
31-07-2017, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2017 10:16 PM by Vera.)
(31-07-2017 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck is this witchcraft.

Haha. No idea, Girly. I'm more into Icelandic music, really

(This has been my alarm tone for years. Still love it. Of course, working from home, I barely need an alarm Rolleyes )

And in my neck of the woods we're more into sheeps and pigs.

Hmm, that did *not* come out right, did it?

"I don't think белый дом has denied or is disputing that оранжевое домашнее животное обязательно was in on the dicking up of it."

Fixt Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
31-07-2017, 11:09 PM

How long did they have to wait for Deep Throat to reveal himself ?
Some day we'll know ... may not be soon.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2017, 11:33 PM
(31-07-2017 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

How long did they have to wait for Deep Throat to reveal himself ?

But Deep Throat was so singular as to get his own cool-ass nickname...the uniqueness spoke to its rarity (and, in the end, to its credibility). This is becoming like the gossip channel- Trump did whisper whisper. Then he did whisper whisper. Could someone please just come out and say, Hey, I'm so and so and I was in the damn room when Trump did this stupid shit thing, no seriously, I saw it!
[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
01-08-2017, 01:29 AM
(31-07-2017 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How long did they have to wait for Deep Throat to reveal himself ?

It's Barron. He's the three-eyed raven.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2017, 06:29 AM
(01-08-2017 01:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How long did they have to wait for Deep Throat to reveal himself ?

It's Barron. He's the three-eyed raven.

Or the wife?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Meanwhile...

[Image: dbf986bf5b9e6eaf67b2701b5e0c8f01.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 6 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post