The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-08-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
The Thinker: the penile edition Drinking Beverage

(Seriously, looks like a penis, that has its hand on its cheek. And I nearly made my mind explode with this sentence Blink )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
01-08-2017, 05:33 PM
(31-07-2017 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 05:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  What's that bleating I hear?

[Image: 00ecc04247911b775db51a44c2bee19f.gif]

Place your bets, guys, I say this is LDH's even dumber, even more incoherent alter ego, Mr. Lord Dark Hyde, as 'twere Drinking Beverage

The fuck is this witchcraft.

This, I can understand.

You just need one trained cow - it becomes the lead cow. In the first vid it's the one with the bell. It's very common in Europe, no cowboys needed, all is voluntary by the cows.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
01-08-2017, 06:08 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...ry-about-/

Quote:President Trump reviewed the now-debunked story concerning a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer’s connection to WikiLeaks before it was published, NPR reported Tuesday.

Quote:According to a lawsuit filed by Rod Wheeler, a commentator for Fox News, Mr. Trump himself looked at a draft of the story before it ran. Mr. Wheeler filed his lawsuit against the network over the story, claiming a reporter concocted quotes attributed to him.

Quote:Mr. Wheeler also said wealthy investor and Republican surrogate Ed Butowsky offered to pay him to investigate the story. The two later met with former White House press secretary Sean Spicer to brief him on the findings as they were investigating.

Quote:The story in question was based on unfounded conspiracy rumors involving DNC aide Seth Rich, who was murdered earlier this year. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange hinted that the death may be part of his organization’s release of hundreds of Hillary Clinton’s campaign staff emails. The Fox News story furthered the narrative suggesting Democrats may have been part of Mr. Rich’s death.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-08-2017, 06:36 PM
(01-08-2017 05:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  The Thinker: the penile edition Drinking Beverage

(Seriously, looks like a penis, that has its hand on its cheek. And I nearly made my mind explode with this sentence Blink )

I like it. Rodin's Easter Island period. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2017, 06:38 PM
(01-08-2017 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck is this witchcraft.

This, I can understand.

You just need one trained cow - it becomes the lead cow. In the first vid it's the one with the bell. It's very common in Europe, no cowboys needed, all is voluntary by the cows.

I am not sure whether I have more or less respect for cows now.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-08-2017, 06:40 PM
(31-07-2017 11:33 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How long did they have to wait for Deep Throat to reveal himself ?
Some day we'll know ... may not be soon.

But Deep Throat was so singular as to get his own cool-ass nickname...the uniqueness spoke to its rarity (and, in the end, to its credibility). This is becoming like the gossip channel- Trump did whisper whisper. Then he did whisper whisper. Could someone please just come out and say, Hey, I'm so and so and I was in the damn room when Trump did this stupid shit thing, no seriously, I saw it!

01-08-2017, 06:43 PM
(01-08-2017 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  You just need one trained cow - it becomes the lead cow. In the first vid it's the one with the bell. It's very common in Europe, no cowboys needed, all is voluntary by the cows.

I'm the lead cow. Follow me now, to the chute with the sharp knives.
01-08-2017, 06:46 PM
(01-08-2017 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 05:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  The Thinker: the penile edition Drinking Beverage

I like it. Rodin's Easter Island period. Big Grin

Keister Island, even Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
(01-08-2017 06:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am not sure whether I have more or less respect for cows now.

I'm the lead cow. Follow me now, to the chute with the sharp knives.

01-08-2017, 06:52 PM
(01-08-2017 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  You just need one trained cow - it becomes the lead cow. In the first vid it's the one with the bell. It's very common in Europe, no cowboys needed, all is voluntary by the cows.

They are kind of like huge dogs if you handle them a lot as calves. Peaceful and very trusting until shown otherwise. Up in the pastures in the alps, the cows were a lot nicer than the horses. The way domesticated animals act is all because of the humans they encounter. They would all like to just get along...Besides it's a lot easier to blow a whistle or sing a song or whatever than riding around like a mad cowboy scaring cows into submission...Worst thing about cows in the alps is that they think the side mirrors on your car are back scratchers....

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post