The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-08-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(01-08-2017 06:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am not sure whether I have more or less respect for cows now.

I'm the lead cow. Follow me now, to the chute with the sharp knives.

Yabbut, the cows there are killed humanely, no fear or pain involved. Good life, easy death - they got it better than many of us.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-08-2017, 06:55 PM
At this point, especially after today's news that Papa Dumpf wrote Trump Jr's misleading baby Russian orphans adoption meeting statement, if I'm Donald Trump Jr., I call Mueller up right now and ask him "What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm just stupid and not treasonous?"

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2017, 07:00 PM
(01-08-2017 06:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  Worst thing about cows in the alps is that they think the side mirrors on your car are back scratchers....

I've done that. Blush

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-08-2017, 07:03 PM
(01-08-2017 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  At this point, especially after today's news that Papa Dumpf wrote Trump Jr's misleading baby Russian orphans adoption meeting statement, if I'm Donald Trump Jr., I call Mueller up right now and ask him "What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm just stupid and not treasonous?"

You'd think Drumph Jr is 12 years old. His father has to do his homework for him.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-08-2017, 07:11 PM
(01-08-2017 07:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  At this point, especially after today's news that Papa Dumpf wrote Trump Jr's misleading baby Russian orphans adoption meeting statement, if I'm Donald Trump Jr., I call Mueller up right now and ask him "What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm just stupid and not treasonous?"

You'd think Drumph Jr is 12 years old. His father has to do his homework for him.

It's like your Dad insists on writing your PhD thesis for you and then you get kicked out of school for plagiarism.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Nothing impeachable about this but trump called the White House a "dump".

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-whi...ump-2017-8

I wonder what would have happened to the Radicalized Religious Right if Obama had made such a comment.

If it wasn't a dump before, trump has surely made it into a dump just by his attitude when entering a room. Trumps-dump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-08-2017, 07:54 PM
(01-08-2017 07:51 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Nothing impeachable about this but trump called the White House a "dump".

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-whi...ump-2017-8

I wonder what would have happened to the Radicalized Religious Right if Obama had made such a comment.

If it wasn't a dump before, trump has surely made it into a dump just by his attitude when entering a room. Trumps-dump.

I love Bette Davis.....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-08-2017, 08:52 PM

just another piece of the puzzle

Mueller lacks the necessary courage. Obstruction of justice is a crime. The police are supposed to arrest criminals. Lock him up.
01-08-2017, 09:07 PM
(01-08-2017 08:52 PM)ImFred Wrote:  

just another piece of the puzzle

Mueller lacks the necessary courage. Obstruction of justice is a crime. The police are supposed to arrest criminals. Lock him up.

Mueller has bigger fish to fry. He has hired an army of people who know how to sniff out financial shenanigans - so that's the track he's on.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-08-2017, 09:37 PM
(01-08-2017 09:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 08:52 PM)ImFred Wrote:  just another piece of the puzzle

Mueller has bigger fish to fry. He has hired an army of people who know how to sniff out financial shenanigans - so that's the track he's on.

I think even Trump is incidental at this point. Mueller is going after Putin. Mueller will know exactly how far this metastasis has spread prior to attempting any excision. He'll want to make sure he gets all of the tumor on the first cut.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post