The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-08-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(02-08-2017 01:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Newest polls show trumps ratings is at Laugh out load .....snort....33% Laugh out load His disapproval rating is 61%.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-appro...o-new-low/

"The poll also found that 71 percent of voters said they thought Trump is not levelheaded, compared to 26 percent who said he is levelheaded."

"Levelheaded" is a word I've never, ever associated with this trump baffoon.

In seven months of his presidency he's almost as low as Richard Nixon was after 5 years in office.

So lets see Consider Richard Nixon's approval ratings was around 26% just before he resigned. We've got another 7% more to go. BUT, we really need to stretch this goddamn misery out at least until the mid-terms. Jezzuz, this feels like political childbirth.

Yes Breech presentation. Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
02-08-2017, 04:19 PM
(02-08-2017 02:20 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Damn, Mr Walken can dance!

Ok, waaaaaaaay off topic agian. Big Grin

Yeah. He was a kid actor and studied tap and dance. I'm a big fan of his but for the life of me, I can't figure out why. He's such an oddball guy and has a very bizzarre acting style. One time, about 25-30 years ago on a British talk show, he was asked to read the Three Little Pigs. For some reason I've watched it 5 or 6 times, usualy when I'm kind a depressed about something. It's funny, but I can't put my finger on WHY it's funny.

Edit: Also, the British audience is, like me, easily amused. Smile)

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Trump signs Russia sanctions bill but blasts Congress

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/02...ill-241242

Quote:President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed a bipartisan bill placing new sanctions on Russia — but in a statement, he claimed multiple aspects of the legislation violate the Constitution.

Quote:The bill remains seriously flawed — particularly because it encroaches on the executive branch’s authority to negotiate. Congress could not even negotiate a health care bill after seven years of talking," Trump said, in reference to congressional Republicans’ latest failure to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Someone still has to see that the bill is enforced. I'm sure it will be a priority for Dump's administration. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Interesting CNN Opinion piece on Trump doing irreparable harm to white house credibility.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/02/opinio...index.html

Quote:The interview transcript is, frankly, bizarre -- and includes many incoherent, rambling statements that do not make sense.

Quote:This doesn't make sense. This would fail an elementary school test for lack of clarity, non sequiturs and rambling incoherence. But beyond the hard-to-follow twists and turns of this answer, the interview also shows an astonishing shallowness to his understanding of enormous policy debates. He repeatedly makes mistakes when he does provide detail, but most of the time he steers clear of detail and retreats to safer ground he knows well -- his election victory
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
02-08-2017, 05:59 PM
(02-08-2017 05:44 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Interesting CNN Opinion piece on Trump doing irreparable harm to white house credibility.

Quote:The interview transcript is, frankly, bizarre -- and includes many incoherent, rambling statements that do not make sense.

Quote:This doesn't make sense. This would fail an elementary school test for lack of clarity, non sequiturs and rambling incoherence. But beyond the hard-to-follow twists and turns of this answer, the interview also shows an astonishing shallowness to his understanding of enormous policy debates. He repeatedly makes mistakes when he does provide detail, but most of the time he steers clear of detail and retreats to safer ground he knows well -- his election victory

He has early onset dementia. He'll doing pretty well, considering that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-08-2017, 06:03 PM
(02-08-2017 05:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 05:44 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Interesting CNN Opinion piece on Trump doing irreparable harm to white house credibility.

He has early onset dementia. He'll doing pretty well, considering that.

It's not early onset, he is 70+.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
02-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Caught again in two bald face lies.
He has no idea the difference between what's in his head, and what's real.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-scouts-deny...d=48991194

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-08-2017, 07:09 PM
(02-08-2017 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He has no idea the difference between what's in his head, and what's real.

Bingo. And the more pressure he feels, the more delusional he will be.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-08-2017, 07:18 PM
(02-08-2017 06:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 05:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He has early onset dementia. He'll doing pretty well, considering that.

It's not early onset, he is 70+.

The White House came out and admitted that trump DIDN'T get a call from the Mexican president nor did the head of the Boy Scouts call him to say how wonderful his speech was.

The thing is, is that he lies about things that aren't even plausible. Like he claimed the Mexican Presiden Nieto called to say "very few people are coming because they know they’re not going to get through our border, which is the ultimate compliment.” Why the hell would President Nieto call and say something like that when he's been against building a wall and laughing at trump for 8 months or more?

I mean, when I tell a lie (admit it people, we ALL tell lies once in a while) I think it through and make it sound logical and plausible. I swear, this man is out to lunch with an invisible sandwich. Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post