The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-02-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(20-02-2017 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The biggest problem the Democrats have to overcome is the size of their own egos -- that everyone agrees with them and the whole country hates trump. The problem is that they don't, but if you only listen to them and their perspective then you're in their echo chamber. Stop the reacting to all shit ppp does and start acting to bring about change.

The biggest problem seems to be them not knowing what they stand for. They present themselves as republican light, complete with taking corporate bribes. The only difference being that they're a little more liberal on social issues, but that's about all.

Polls point to the younger generation being pretty liberal on almost every issue. They're fed up with corporate establishment democrats and that's what they got presented with. Hence the outcome of this election. Over at AF I kept telling people before the election that a Trump victory wasn't as outlandish as many people seemed to believe. Radicals are always more eager to vote than moderates. Even more so if moderates aren't presented with a desirable choice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like abaris's post
20-02-2017, 03:45 PM
(20-02-2017 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I doubt he'll be impeached. That's why he's campaigning. The people who love him, still love him.

Bookmakers got it better than even that he'll be impeached or resign in first term. 2-point shift since Putingate.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-02-2017, 03:58 PM
If some or all of you could fill out this Trump/Pence poll he's got going it would be great. Poor little President Cry-Baby is all upset about how the media is treating him. Awwwwww. Too bad. Poor little delicate snowflake. Tisk, tisk.

Trump put it on the internet a couple of days ago and so many people wrote scathing remarks that he's had to throw it out do it again, so this is the second survey.

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstre...ty-survey/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-02-2017, 04:04 PM
(20-02-2017 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I doubt he'll be impeached. That's why he's campaigning. The people who love him, still love him.

Bookmakers got it better than even that he'll be impeached or resign in first term. 2-point shift since Putingate.

Like they're never wrong? People lost a lot betting that Clinton would win.

I know someone who won quite a bit betting on him to take Wisconsin. The odds were overwhelmingly in Clinton's favor.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-02-2017, 04:19 PM
(20-02-2017 03:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If some or all of you could fill out this Trump/Pence poll he's got going it would be great. Poor little President Cry-Baby is all upset about how the media is treating him. Awwwwww. Too bad. Poor little delicate snowflake. Tisk, tisk.

Trump put it on the internet a couple of days ago and so many people wrote scathing remarks that he's had to throw it out do it again, so this is the second survey.

I filled it out the first time and I just filled it out again.
The revised version is great, because there's a lot of room for comments.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
20-02-2017, 04:28 PM
(20-02-2017 04:19 PM)julep Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 03:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If some or all of you could fill out this Trump/Pence poll he's got going it would be great. Poor little President Cry-Baby is all upset about how the media is treating him. Awwwwww. Too bad. Poor little delicate snowflake. Tisk, tisk.

I filled it out the first time and I just filled it out again.

I didn't bother to fill it out, at the bottom it asks for my full name, state and email that's more than enough information to check if I'm actually a republican and throw out my comments.

This poll is only for their own echo chamber.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-02-2017, 04:30 PM

I feel like I'm in a bad 7th grade civics class. A fake poll to delegitimize fake news legitimizes it. Or something like that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-02-2017, 05:03 PM

I won't dignify his whining by responding to that poll. In fact the media should not even mention it. Rather they should focus on the real stories. His conflicts of interest, collusion with Russia, dysfunctional administration...

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
20-02-2017, 05:21 PM
(20-02-2017 04:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 04:19 PM)julep Wrote:  I filled it out the first time and I just filled it out again.

I didn't bother to fill it out, at the bottom it asks for my full name, state and email that's more than enough information to check if I'm actually a republican and throw out my comments.

This poll is only for their own echo chamber.

I have another email address just for stupid stuff like that so that's what I filled in at the bottom. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. TongueTongueTongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Quote:If nothing else, the Trump debacle has introduced a lot of people to the idea of the "deep state".

The term I came up with is "deep shit." We're in it with this asshole.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!