The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(03-08-2017 12:15 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Do you think Australia might take Trump off our hands if we promise not to send him by boat? Okay, maybe not. Not enough alcohol in the country ...

Holy shit Batman... are you trying to give me a myocardial infarction! Gasp

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
03-08-2017, 01:14 PM
I'm starting to think LDH didn't leave because he was getting frustrated; I think he left because he sensed his boy wasn't going to get any better and like so many jumping ship from his administration he decided now was the time to cut out before he had to face the music.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
03-08-2017, 01:18 PM
(03-08-2017 01:05 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 12:15 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Do you think Australia might take Trump off our hands if we promise not to send him by boat? Okay, maybe not. Not enough alcohol in the country ...

Holy shit Batman... are you trying to give me a myocardial infarction! Gasp

Oh, come on! It's not like he is asking you to pay a few billion dollars for a wall, or something!

Quote:President Trump pleaded that Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto stop stating that his country would not pay for a wall on the border in their first telephone discussion, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post.

"You cannot say that to the press,” Trump told Nieto, urging him to refrain from the public statements because of the political damage it would impose on Trump.

“If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that,” Trump told Nieto, according to the transcript obtained by the Post.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...government

Big Grin

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
03-08-2017, 01:32 PM
I feel like I'm taking stupid pills...

The response from Trump supporters...."These leaks show he's serious about the wall".....W....T...F.....

And blasting the leaks....but I thought leaks were awesome? I mean Trump loved them on the campaign trail.

Fucking inbreds....
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
03-08-2017, 02:30 PM
WaPo: 8 jaw-dropping lines from Trump’s phone calls with Mexico and Australia

Quote:most of the drugs are coming from Mexico or certainly from the southern border

Yeah, from one of those other countries that borders the southern US....

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
03-08-2017, 02:46 PM
I recently downloaded a PDF listing all of Trump's main supporters, and it was just a single sheet of blank paper. WTF? Laugh out load

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
03-08-2017, 02:52 PM
WSJ reporting that Mueller is impaneling a Washington grand jury in the Russia investigation.

(on a side note, I love how all this is expanding my political vocabulary: collusion, emolument, impaneling ...)

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
03-08-2017, 03:23 PM
(03-08-2017 02:52 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  WSJ reporting that Mueller is impaneling a Washington grand jury in the Russia investigation.

(on a side note, I love how all this is expanding my political vocabulary: collusion, emolument, impaneling ...)

It's Mueller time!!!! Banana_zorro

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
03-08-2017, 04:42 PM
(03-08-2017 02:52 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  WSJ reporting that Mueller is impaneling a Washington grand jury in the Russia investigation.

I thought for a bit that you'd misspelled empaneling, so I went to look it up and it turns out I've been thinking of it wrongly this whole time. It's a good day when you learn something. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-08-2017, 05:30 PM
What happens if they go through all of this and say basically, there might have been some shady deals but nothing illegal?

The other nagging question is what is the likelihood that the republican congress will care if they did find massive wrongdoing?

I think I might believe in the idea of impeachment, when I see the hearings on TV, otherwise I'll remain skeptical that anything will happen or anything of value will come from any of this.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post