The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-08-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(05-08-2017 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 02:59 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I live in the UK and have found myself recording that Anderson blokes program on some news channel (can't remember which channel) overnight so I can watch it the next day. I have NEVER done anything like this before as US politics just doesn't interest me much, but this Trump laugh a minute presidency is pure gold for his utter incompetence and stupidity. I wake up every day, walk downstairs and think 'okay, what's he done now?' and have never been disappointed.

Don't laugh at us Brexit boy. Angry

Go ahead and laugh! He makes more sense than the Chump does! Ohmy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
05-08-2017, 06:08 PM
(05-08-2017 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 02:59 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I live in the UK and have found myself recording that Anderson blokes program on some news channel (can't remember which channel) overnight so I can watch it the next day. I have NEVER done anything like this before as US politics just doesn't interest me much, but this Trump laugh a minute presidency is pure gold for his utter incompetence and stupidity. I wake up every day, walk downstairs and think 'okay, what's he done now?' and have never been disappointed.

Don't laugh at us Brexit boy. Angry

I wasn't laughing at you and, yep it's not so great here. Seems like everyone has gone just a little bit insane.

Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
05-08-2017, 06:27 PM
(05-08-2017 06:08 PM)joben1 Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't laugh at us Brexit boy. Angry

I wasn't laughing at you and, yep it's not so great here. Seems like everyone has gone just a little bit insane.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-08-2017, 08:23 PM
The dumping of Dumpy is underway.
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/us/pol...pence.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2017, 08:30 PM
(06-08-2017 08:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The dumping of Dumpy is underway.

Pence denies it and says it's all in preparation for Trump's next campaign.

Quote:But Pence called the article "fake news" and said his entire team was focused on advancing Trump's agenda and seeing him re-elected in 2020.
"The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration," Pence said in a statement.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/06/pence-de...ussia.html

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-08-2017, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 08:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-08-2017 08:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Pence denies it and says it's all in preparation for Trump's next campaign.

Quote:But Pence called the article "fake news" and said his entire team was focused on advancing Trump's agenda and seeing him re-elected in 2020.
"The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration," Pence said in a statement.

That may be, or may not be. The reports about the other possible candidates were not denied.
We know, they *must* be talking about how bad his 33 % approval is for the party, and thinking about what to do. The "never Trump" movement will be resurfacing.
If he continues to be Trump, (who can't help himself, and serially lies), and provides daily drama, they'll be ready.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2017, 08:50 PM
(06-08-2017 08:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 08:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  Pence denies it and says it's all in preparation for Trump's next campaign.

That may be, or may not be. The reports about the other possible candidates were not denied.
We know, they *must* be talking about how bad his 33 % approval is for the party, and thinking about what to do. The "never Trump" movement will be resurfacing.
If he continues to be Trump, (who can't help himself, and serially lies), and provides daily drama, they'll be ready.

Articles like this are very hurtful to Trump as narc. It's what removed Bannon from the lime light. If Trump looks at Pence as competition, fires will burn.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-08-2017, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 04:42 AM by BackSlider.)

So the New York Times report that some Republicans were moving to form a "shadow campaign"...
Big fuc'n deal.

So what ; if given the context of the possibility of Trump voluntarily not running for a second term?

Hey if Trump decided not to run again, wtf is the big news that Pence would step up to the plate then? "Intimated to party donors that he would plan to run if Mr. Trump did not."

Key point here is :"if Mr. Trump did not"
No?

That's big oooooh news?? Gheeshe.

Yet still, it doesn't matter what these people say to this biased media.
Cases in point:
1. Pence called the New York Times report "fake news" .

2. Says entire team was focused on advancing Trump's agenda and seeing him re-elected in 2020.

3. "The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,"...

4. "Kellyanne Conway on Sunday also dismissed the idea that Pence was looking at running for president in 2020.""It is absolutely true that the vice president is getting ready for 2020 - for re-election as vice president,"

yet the The NY Times & CNBC stood by its fake coverage??

WTF? Makes no difference what Trump people say.
The NYT has it's agenda (dumping of Dumpy ) and isn't going to let truth get in the way.

CNBC is happy to further the BS narrative rather that do their own investigative reporting for fear they may have to contradict that narrative.

The state of our news coverage has progressed to nearly totally dysfunctional from what I gleam from this totally piece of chit article.

This isn't about supporting Trump, its about the reality of agenda driven reporting.
Don't ever let the facts skew your fake premise / story chumps.

You have to be odd to be #1.
07-08-2017, 05:08 AM
(06-08-2017 08:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 08:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That may be, or may not be. The reports about the other possible candidates were not denied.

Articles like this are very hurtful to Trump as narc. It's what removed Bannon from the lime light. If Trump looks at Pence as competition, fires will burn.

He ought to see Pence as competition. Hoping that puppet isn't watching The President Show on Comedy Central, where Peter Grosz as Pence is doing a brilliant job (so is everybody on that show) of portraying Pence as a guy who's just waiting for the right moment to backstab his boss.

I'm eagerly awaiting the moment when puppet turns on Pence; that's going to be epic.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
07-08-2017, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 09:11 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-08-2017 04:31 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  

So the New York Times report that some Republicans were moving to form a "shadow campaign"...
Big fuc'n deal.

So what ; if given the context of the possibility of Trump voluntarily not running for a second term?

Hey if Trump decided not to run again, wtf is the big news that Pence would step up to the plate then? "Intimated to party donors that he would plan to run if Mr. Trump did not."

Key point here is :"if Mr. Trump did not"
No?

That's big oooooh news?? Gheeshe.

Yet still, it doesn't matter what these people say to this biased media.
Cases in point:

2. Says entire team was focused on advancing Trump's agenda and seeing him re-elected in 2020.

3. "The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,"...

4. "Kellyanne Conway on Sunday also dismissed the idea that Pence was looking at running for president in 2020.""It is absolutely true that the vice president is getting ready for 2020 - for re-election as vice president,"

yet the The NY Times & CNBC stood by its fake coverage??

WTF? Makes no difference what Trump people say.
The NYT has it's agenda (dumping of Dumpy ) and isn't going to let truth get in the way.

CNBC is happy to further the BS narrative rather that do their own investigative reporting for fear they may have to contradict that narrative.

The state of our news coverage has progressed to nearly totally dysfunctional from what I gleam from this totally piece of chit article.

This isn't about supporting Trump, its about the reality of agenda driven reporting.
Don't ever let the facts skew your fake premise / story chumps.

If you think Republicans haven't been talking about what they're gonna do with / about a president who's been caught lying twice in the last week, and whose approval is in the low 30's, you're even more stupid than we thought, (which is pretty damn stupid).

Quote:Cases in point:

WTF did you *expect* them to say ? "Oh, woops you caught me" ? Of fucking course they all denied it. You have no idea if what was reported in the NYT was "false" or not, and no way to verify it. Given that the Trump Team are a bunch of blatant liars, at this point, you can assume anything they say is the opposite of the truth.