The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-08-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
I doubt it would be Pence as replacement, though. He's about as charismatic as a mildewed rag.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2017, 07:03 AM
(07-08-2017 04:31 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  ...
This isn't about supporting Trump, its about the reality of agenda driven reporting.
Don't ever let the facts skew your fake premise / story chumps.

What do you expect from a Conservative Jewish-oligarchy owned rag?

I'm guessing that Trump hasn't started enough wars to their liking.

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Well, Pence's statements kind of paint him into a corner where he can't run without having been a liar.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-08-2017, 07:53 AM
(07-08-2017 07:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, Pence's statements kind of paint him into a corner where he can't run without having been a liar.

True enough, but I'm struggling to remember when that's stopped a politician from running.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Yabbut, he is a man of god who won't be alone in a room with any woman other than his wife, whom he calls "mother". He is deeply religious. Not sure mother will allow him to lie....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-08-2017, 08:22 AM
(07-08-2017 08:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, he is a man of god who won't be alone in a room with any woman other than his wife, whom he calls "mother". He is deeply religious. Not sure mother will allow him to lie....

Oh, so true. {now where is that sarcasm emoji when I need it?} But, if The Prez (God willing) just happens to get impeached, or (God willing) forced to quit, or (God willing) has some medical problem that just happens to make him unable to serve out his term of office .. them .. um .. you know, Mike Pence will be forced to step in and take over as President for the rest of the term. And of course (after a long talk with God to get his approval) will feel compelled to run for office in 2020 to "complete what was started" in this term, God Willing. That's not a lie - just a change in circumstances. And really, it's all up to God, anyway. And Mother will surely overlook a slight bending of the truth (God willing) to be First Lady. Yes

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
07-08-2017, 08:52 AM
(07-08-2017 08:22 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  And Mother will surely overlook a slight bending of the truth (God willing) to be First Lady. Yes

... Pence calls his penis the Truth?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-08-2017, 08:55 AM
(07-08-2017 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 08:22 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  And Mother will surely overlook a slight bending of the truth (God willing) to be First Lady. Yes

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
Bowing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-08-2017, 09:24 AM
(07-08-2017 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  

More likely his little trilogy (trinity?): Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
07-08-2017, 10:21 AM
(07-08-2017 05:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 04:31 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  So the New York Times report that some Republicans were moving to form a "shadow campaign"...
Big fuc'n deal.

So what ; if given the context of the possibility of Trump voluntarily not running for a second term?

Hey if Trump decided not to run again, wtf is the big news that Pence would step up to the plate then? "Intimated to party donors that he would plan to run if Mr. Trump did not."

Key point here is :"if Mr. Trump did not"
No?

That's big oooooh news?? Gheeshe.

Yet still, it doesn't matter what these people say to this biased media.
Cases in point:
1. Pence called the New York Times report "fake news" .

2. Says entire team was focused on advancing Trump's agenda and seeing him re-elected in 2020.

3. "The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,"...

4. "Kellyanne Conway on Sunday also dismissed the idea that Pence was looking at running for president in 2020.""It is absolutely true that the vice president is getting ready for 2020 - for re-election as vice president,"

yet the The NY Times & CNBC stood by its fake coverage??

WTF? Makes no difference what Trump people say.
The NYT has it's agenda (dumping of Dumpy ) and isn't going to let truth get in the way.

CNBC is happy to further the BS narrative rather that do their own investigative reporting for fear they may have to contradict that narrative.

The state of our news coverage has progressed to nearly totally dysfunctional from what I gleam from this totally piece of chit article.

This isn't about supporting Trump, its about the reality of agenda driven reporting.
Don't ever let the facts skew your fake premise / story chumps.

If you think Republicans haven't been talking about what they're gonna do with / about a president who's been caught lying twice in the last week, and whose approval is in the low 30's, you're even more stupid than we thought, (which is pretty damn stupid).

Quote:Cases in point:
1. Pence called the New York Times report "fake news" .

2. Says entire team was focused on advancing Trump's agenda and seeing him re-elected in 2020.

3. "The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,"...

4. "Kellyanne Conway on Sunday also dismissed the idea that Pence was looking at running for president in 2020.""It is absolutely true that the vice president is getting ready for 2020 - for re-election as vice president,"

WTF did you *expect* them to say ? "Oh, woops you caught me" ? Of fucking course they all denied it. You have no idea if what was reported in the NYT was "false" or not, and no way to verify it. Given that the Trump Team are a bunch of blatant liars, at this point, you can assume anything they say is the opposite of the truth.

All that doesn't change the automatic bias bs reporting I was referencing. You need it to be a lie to help promote the kick him out now agenda.

I dont care at this point in time. Still have years to go before this fake news probable is a real potiential issue.

Why ask the stupid question if you don't expect a truthful answer? So you can innuendo a false narrative? Assume away but don't put it off as FACT.

You have to be odd to be #1.