The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-02-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(20-02-2017 04:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 04:19 PM)julep Wrote:  I filled it out the first time and I just filled it out again.
The revised version is great, because there's a lot of room for comments.

I didn't bother to fill it out, at the bottom it asks for my full name, state and email that's more than enough information to check if I'm actually a republican and throw out my comments.

This poll is only for their own echo chamber.

I filled it out anyway with a fake name and email.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
20-02-2017, 05:48 PM
(20-02-2017 05:47 PM)julep Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 04:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't bother to fill it out, at the bottom it asks for my full name, state and email that's more than enough information to check if I'm actually a republican and throw out my comments.

This poll is only for their own echo chamber.

I filled it out anyway with a fake name and email.

Like that's gonna keep you off the list.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2017, 06:18 PM
(20-02-2017 03:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If some or all of you could fill out this Trump/Pence poll he's got going it would be great. Poor little President Cry-Baby is all upset about how the media is treating him. Awwwwww. Too bad. Poor little delicate snowflake. Tisk, tisk.

Trump put it on the internet a couple of days ago and so many people wrote scathing remarks that he's had to throw it out do it again, so this is the second survey.

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstre...ty-survey/

Wow... I've seen a lot of badly done, biased polls but that's one of the worst I've ever seen.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
20-02-2017, 07:28 PM
(20-02-2017 06:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 03:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If some or all of you could fill out this Trump/Pence poll he's got going it would be great. Poor little President Cry-Baby is all upset about how the media is treating him. Awwwwww. Too bad. Poor little delicate snowflake. Tisk, tisk.

Trump put it on the internet a couple of days ago and so many people wrote scathing remarks that he's had to throw it out do it again, so this is the second survey.

Wow... I've seen a lot of badly done, biased polls but that's one of the worst I've ever seen.
He doesn't care about the results of the poll. He's just trying to get buy-in from his followers. If they provide input then they will be much more likely to follow and support this "issue"
20-02-2017, 07:39 PM
(20-02-2017 05:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 05:47 PM)julep Wrote:  I filled it out anyway with a fake name and email.

Like that's gonna keep you off the list.

Ya think somebody's gonna search my IP after the "fuckthetraitor@yahoo.com" handle?

Oh well. Big Grin

I'm betting that puppet's going to be ousted before they get to me. If not, I just don't care. I'd rather be disappeared, I think. Gonna have lots of company in the camps.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
20-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Jag är Sverige!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-02-2017, 07:53 AM
(20-02-2017 04:19 PM)julep Wrote:  

I filled it out the first time and I just filled it out again.
The revised version is great, because there's a lot of room for comments.

Yeah, those were great. Someone, somewhere, will read my opinions on our Idiot-in-Chief.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-02-2017, 08:20 AM
I think my favorite question from that travesty of a poll is
"Do you believe that contrary to what the media says, raising taxes does not create jobs?"

Apart from being right up there with "have you stopped beating your wife?" and the convoluted negatives, are there actual claims in the media that raising taxes creates jobs?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-02-2017, 08:58 AM
I filled it out.

That poll was about as simpleton as the tangerine in chief.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
21-02-2017, 10:39 AM
I had to laugh at this sad little plea at the end of the "survey".....

But now President Trump is asking you to go the extra mile and make a contribution to help defend our movement from the outrageous attacks from the media coming our way. Contribute now to help us fight back against the media’s attacks and deceptions.

This from a bloke with a personal wealth of $4.5 billion. [Forbes, Sep 2016 ]

Dream on Drumpf. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post