The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-08-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(07-08-2017 10:21 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 05:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you think Republicans haven't been talking about what they're gonna do with / about a president who's been caught lying twice in the last week, and whose approval is in the low 30's, you're even more stupid than we thought, (which is pretty damn stupid).

WTF did you *expect* them to say ? "Oh, woops you caught me" ? Of fucking course they all denied it. You have no idea if what was reported in the NYT was "false" or not, and no way to verify it. Given that the Trump Team are a bunch of blatant liars, at this point, you can assume anything they say is the opposite of the truth.

All that doesn't change the automatic bias bs reporting I was referencing. You need it to be a lie to help promote the kick him out now agenda.

I dont care at this point in time. Still have years to go before this fake news probable is a real potiential issue.

Why ask the stupid question if you don't expect a truthful answer? So you can innuendo a false narrative? Assume away but don't put it off as FACT.

I don't "need" anything. The lies (about the Mexican President and the Boy Scouts) were proven. It is an issue NOW. His popularity drops every month. His popularity with his own base, is becoming an issue for Republicans now, as more begin to distance themselves from him, NOW. It's a potential issue very soon, including 2018 elections. The NYT didn't find it a stupid question. No one cares what your answer is. It's "truth" only according to you. Your answer is no more "fact" than the opinions stated anywhere else, and it is a fact that increasingly Republicans are starting to push back at the Orange Shitgibbon. "Innuendo: is not a verb, BTW, whiney-victim- bitch. Big Grin Have a lovely day, whining about all the taxes you have to pay.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2017, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 09:53 AM by DLJ.)
(07-08-2017 11:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't "need" anything. The lies (about the Mexican President and the Boy Scouts) were proven. It is an issue NOW. His popularity drops every month. His popularity with his own base, is becoming an issue for Republicans now, as more begin to distance themselves from him, NOW. It's a potential issue very soon, including 2018 elections. The NYT didn't find it a stupid question. No one cares what your answer is. It's "truth" only according to you. Your answer is no more "fact" than the opinions stated anywhere else, and it is a fact that increasingly Republicans are starting to push back at the Orange Shitgibbon. "Innuendo: is not a verb, BTW, whiney-victim- bitch. Big Grin Have a lovely day, whining about all the taxes you have to pay.

Ha ha!
Still doesn't change the automatic bias bs reporting I'm referencing.
So glad too your real election fixers didn't get in the White House in spite of these cluster fuc consequences.
Could only have been worse.
[Image: Fox-Among-Hounds.jpeg]

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
07-08-2017, 06:19 PM
(07-08-2017 05:50 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  Ha ha!
So glad too your real election fixers didn't get in the White House in spite of these cluster fuc consequences.

Riiiight.
He's earned every bit of the reporting.
He's the worst president in American history.
He can't get anything passed.

I realize you fantasize about Hillary, but you actually failed to say how or why she would been worse. You have no evidence anything was "fixed". Dream on.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-08-2017, 06:55 PM
(07-08-2017 06:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 05:50 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  Ha ha!

Riiiight.

I realize you fantasize about Hillary, but you actually failed to say how or why she would been worse. You have no evidence anything was "fixed". Dream on.

Ha ha! - "He's earned every bit of the reporting"
whether it's true or not! HA ha!! Gheese!

...no evidence anything was "fixed".
OMG
-ask Bernie.

Spineless puss.
Benghazi attack sat on her hands and had the reinforcements change uniform / clothes was it four times?

07-08-2017, 06:58 PM
(07-08-2017 06:55 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 06:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Riiiight.

Ha ha! - "He's earned every bit of the reporting"

OMG
-ask Bernie.

Spineless puss.
Benghazi attack sat on her hands and had the reinforcements change uniform / clothes was it four times?

5 words. Putin has the pee tape. That is all.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-08-2017, 07:03 PM
(07-08-2017 06:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 06:55 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  Ha ha! - "He's earned every bit of the reporting"

OMG
-ask Bernie.

Spineless puss.

5 words. Putin has the pee tape. That is all.

Or worse.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-08-2017, 07:03 PM
(07-08-2017 06:55 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  Ha ha! - "He's earned every bit of the reporting"

People who adore the Liar in Chief, are not exactly in a position to be talking about the truth, now are they ?

Quote: ...no evidence anything was "fixed".
OMG
-ask Bernie.

So now you're whining about who the Democratic candidate was, *as if* you would have voted for him IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

Quote:Spineless puss.

Get over whining about Benghazi, for god's sake. she made a mistake, and said so. YOU have never had that sort of responsibility. Easier to sit on the side, bitch, piss and moan, and play the victim. Thumbsup

07-08-2017, 07:23 PM
I trust the press a hell of a lot more than I trust a lying, self-absorbed cunt like the Shitgibbon. At least with the press, I can triangulate to find the truth without them trying to fire people in order to silence them.

Never ceases to amaze me how forgiving Trumpbots are towards their objet d'amour, and how scorched-earth they are towards anyone who dares to utter a single criticism of His High Holeyness.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2017, 07:47 PM
This banter with such a staunch bias conviction has become unworthy of any more replies and electrons.
Unsubscribe

07-08-2017, 08:24 PM
(07-08-2017 07:47 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  This banter with such a staunch bias conviction has become unworthy of any more replies and electrons.
Unsubscribe

Can't say I blame you ... I'd hate to have to defend such a nauseating Administration myself. Though I find your (apparently) unironic reference to bias amusing, to say the least.

Of course, I'm older, and cannot bend myself into the shape of a pretzel, either.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post