The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-08-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
Fascinating that Trump even manages to make the Charlottesville incidents all about him.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
14-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Why is this thread still active? Mods should just lock it. Trump will never be impeached. He's going to be re-elected. Republicans will win even more in the midterms. Democrats don't even have enough pull to get their articles of impeachment through the judicial committee.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-08-2017, 10:35 AM
(14-08-2017 10:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why is this thread still active? Mods should just lock it. Trump will never be impeached. He's going to be re-elected. Republicans will win even more in the midterms. Democrats don't even have enough pull to get their articles of impeachment through the judicial committee.

Nobody is forcing you to participate in the thread snowflake.
[+] 5 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
14-08-2017, 10:46 AM
(14-08-2017 10:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why is this thread still active? Mods should just lock it. Trump will never be impeached. He's going to be re-elected. Republicans will win even more in the midterms. Democrats don't even have enough pull to get their articles of impeachment through the judicial committee.

Why do you think Democrats would have to impeach him? Republicans don't like him either, and a lot of them would rather work with Pence than Trump. I'm not sure how likely impeachment is, but if it happens, I think it's more likely to be the Republicans doing it. Why would they want someone representing them who is fucking everything up, alienating the populace, and giving Republicans in general a bad name?
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(14-08-2017 10:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Why is this thread still active? Mods should just lock it.

Because it apparently pisses you off enough to comment about it is good enough for me.

#sigh
[+] 11 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-08-2017, 10:49 AM
The thread is still active because, believe it or not, it's still relevant.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
14-08-2017, 11:12 AM
(14-08-2017 10:46 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Why do you think Democrats would have to impeach him? Republicans don't like him either, and a lot of them would rather work with Pence than Trump. I'm not sure how likely impeachment is, but if it happens, I think it's more likely to be the Republicans doing it. Why would they want someone representing them who is fucking everything up, alienating the populace, and giving Republicans in general a bad name?

Alienating the populace? Democrats already hate him. They hated him before the election even got started. Everything he's done is wrong according to you guys.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-08-2017, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 11:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Apparently it concerns you enough to come back AGAIN (you said you'd be gone for 6 months, and just like your suck-wad Dumpy, you lied.) Tongue

We'll see what happens. He's done NOTHING at all he promised so far, so maybe it will take a while for that to sink in the stupid heads of his supporters ... on the other hand he did lose the popular vote, so it won't take much to toss him and his unethical lying family businesses out of office. His son admitted that Russian oligarch money paid for the golf courses .... he criminally broke the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Hopefully he'll keep bashing the REPUBLICAN Senate leader. That's a good idea. Doh. Meanwhile, it's a good thing once in a while for the US to get a good dose of what a horrible, incompetent, unethical, lying, psycho president is. Lots of people need to learn things the hard way.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-08-2017, 11:33 AM
(14-08-2017 11:12 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 10:46 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Why do you think Democrats would have to impeach him? Republicans don't like him either, and a lot of them would rather work with Pence than Trump. I'm not sure how likely impeachment is, but if it happens, I think it's more likely to be the Republicans doing it. Why would they want someone representing them who is fucking everything up, alienating the populace, and giving Republicans in general a bad name?

Alienating the populace? Democrats already hate him. They hated him before the election even got started. Everything he's done is wrong according to you guys.

That's right. And now the Republicans can learn to hate him too. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-08-2017, 11:34 AM
(14-08-2017 11:12 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 10:46 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Why do you think Democrats would have to impeach him? Republicans don't like him either, and a lot of them would rather work with Pence than Trump. I'm not sure how likely impeachment is, but if it happens, I think it's more likely to be the Republicans doing it. Why would they want someone representing them who is fucking everything up, alienating the populace, and giving Republicans in general a bad name?

I'm really not a fan of the Democratic Party. They seem to be more virtue-signaling sentiment than substance and they're run mostly by pretentious elites.

That doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump is an ignoramus -- an egotist, an incoherently babbling buffoon more preoccupied with getting elected than leading, who brazenly escalates tensions both foreign and domestic for no apparent reason other than to remain in the spotlight. He is impotent in attempting to effect the policies on which he ran (the wall, Trumpcare, not going golfing every 3 minutes), and he is making the United States look like every bellicose, backwards-thinking, scientifically illiterate stereotype that the world had previously perceived.

And he has ugly hair. Drinking Beverage

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like TSG's post