The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2017, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2017 08:54 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(15-08-2017 08:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. Was it one year already ? Seems like 10.

So much stupid. Every day more unhinged stupid.
The man is off his rocker. Even the Repubs are shocked today.
He seems determined to prove he is unfit for office.
Every day.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/0...corruption
Someone's going to prison.

I wanted to leave. I really did. But man do I love coming here every day, reading the stuff you guys write complaining about Trump. The phony outrage over every little thing he does. As the midterms get closer and closer, the RNC outpaces the DNC in donations 3 to 1 in an election where democrats have to defend 10 senate seats in states Trump won. I could never leave this place. Watching the tears after "Madam President" failed to materialize, Merrick Garland never getting the seat on the Supreme Court, republicans winning all of the special elections so far in 2017. It's like heaven on earth. I enjoy the suffering of the progressive liberals. The way I was treated during the campaign and after, this is the greatest form of revenge. The democrats have destroyed themselves and they may never recover. Their party is in major debt. Broken. Middle America is abandoning them and its actually amazing to watch. The violent protests, the safe spaces, the baby antics make the average American realize the democrats no longer represent them. Republicans are the future.

Oh of course you're right. How stupid of us.
That must be why his popularity is SO fucking high.
Facepalm
What a dumb ass.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.3414814
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.3411330

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-08-2017, 08:59 PM
(15-08-2017 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 08:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I wanted to leave. I really did. But man do I love coming here every day, reading the stuff you guys write complaining about Trump. The phony outrage over every little thing he does. As the midterms get closer and closer, the RNC outpaces the DNC in donations 3 to 1 in an election where democrats have to defend 10 senate seats in states Trump won. I could never leave this place. Watching the tears after "Madam President" failed to materialize, Merrick Garland never getting the seat on the Supreme Court, republicans winning all of the special elections so far in 2017. It's like heaven on earth. I enjoy the suffering of the progressive liberals. The way I was treated during the campaign and after, this is the greatest form of revenge. The democrats have destroyed themselves and they may never recover. Their party is in major debt. Broken. Middle America is abandoning them and its actually amazing to watch. The violent protests, the safe spaces, the baby antics make the average American realize the democrats no longer represent them. Republicans are the future.

Oh of course you're right. How stupid of us.
Facepalm
What a dumb ass.

It doesn't matter what his approval rating is. The people will vote for republicans over democrats because democrats have no answers. He could have a 1% approval rating. 1% is more than the credibility the democrats have. Democrats have become the party of the far left. Working class whites (the vast majority of Americans) don't want anything to do with democrats.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-08-2017, 09:01 PM
(15-08-2017 08:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh of course you're right. How stupid of us.
Facepalm
What a dumb ass.

It doesn't matter what his approval rating is. The people will vote for republicans over democrats because democrats have no answers. He could have a 1% approval rating. 1% is more than the credibility the democrats have. Democrats have become the party of the far left. Working class whites (the vast majority of Americans) don't want anything to do with democrats.

And Republicans do ? Oh that's right. With both houses of Congress and the presidency they have passed all sorts of sweeping legislation.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
After seven fucking years, they STILL had no plan to deal with health care, and they have a 1/2 page tax plan.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-08-2017, 09:05 PM
(15-08-2017 09:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 08:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It doesn't matter what his approval rating is. The people will vote for republicans over democrats because democrats have no answers. He could have a 1% approval rating. 1% is more than the credibility the democrats have. Democrats have become the party of the far left. Working class whites (the vast majority of Americans) don't want anything to do with democrats.

And Republicans do ? Oh that's right. With both houses of Congress and the presidency they have passed all sorts of sweeping legislation.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
After seven fucking years, they STILL had no plan to deal with health care, and they have a 1/2 page tax plan.

It takes 60 votes in the Senate to advance legislation. Not a simple majority. But don't worry, the republicans might have 60 votes after the midterms the way people are donating.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-08-2017, 09:21 PM
(15-08-2017 09:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  But don't worry, the republicans might have 60 votes after the midterms the way people are donating.

It's all going to Trump/Pence legal fees.

#sigh
15-08-2017, 09:41 PM
(15-08-2017 08:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh of course you're right. How stupid of us.
Facepalm
What a dumb ass.

But you said you were a 1 issue voter, so why the fuck would you care about "answers"? Or were you lying again?
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
15-08-2017, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2017 10:27 PM by Reducetarian.)
"#Impeach Trump" now the top trend on Twitter.

(Wonder what the Mango Mussolini thinks of that poll?)

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
15-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Also apart from that, why would he care such about a supposed rise of religious and anti dozens of actual options of people's

If the D party was somehow becoming the party of the far left, which the failure to still be outing types like Sanders. Ellison, etc. From prompting agendas... the party itself is clearly still not far. But then again some people can't seem to distance the idea of the term of the parties and people of political views.

But still not to delve into that other sully can a atheist be conservative belt, of course but I don't get the glee of religious policy and control that is the prominent push of the Republican party

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-08-2017, 12:14 AM
(15-08-2017 08:33 PM)BryanS Wrote:  At 124 pages and going, this thread is nothing but a wet dream idea that Trump is getting impeached. I'm not saying it will never happen, but nothing to date rises to that level. Being stupid, arrogant, loud mouthed, and in general acting like an asshole does not rise to the level of impeachment.

The DNC wasn't hacked by the Russians--the Nation did their piece, and now Salon picks up the story that evidence points to it being a leak from inside. John Podesta's email "hack" was due to stupidity (clicking on fish bait emails, and using the friggen word 'password' as his password). If Trump and crew did anything illegal, I could believe it was obstruction of justice over what were otherwise non-existent scandals. I am reserving judgment on that front until more comes out of Mueller's investigation. But to date, there has been nothing but breathless and fabricated accusations, wild speculation, and a one one-sided pile on by media and Obama loyalist holdovers in the new admin.

Trump may be an execrable human being, but that does not mean anything has risen to impeachment level yet. If and when something does, we will not spend much time debating it--Trump would be gone quickly.

And all that has been said over 120 pages ago.

Now this thread gets updated because schadenfreude.

Big Grin

(15-08-2017 08:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
Democrats have become the party of the far left.

And for our friends in Britland, for "far left" read 'Conservative'.

The US doesn't have a far left, just some noisy students who will grow out of it once the enter the workforce.

Big Grin

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2017, 04:22 AM
(15-08-2017 09:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And Republicans do ? Oh that's right. With both houses of Congress and the presidency they have passed all sorts of sweeping legislation.

Oh bull chit.
I don't think all the RINO's have been deducted from your "majority" assessment of failing of Republicans to move any Trump agenda forward. Trump is nearly all alone in Washington along with his 62,984,825 voters.

If only the RHINO's and Dems. were forced to sign up and put up with the current healthcare law along with the rest of us, some change might have already happened. Rat bastards.

Time to vote in all new representatives and drain that fuc'n swamp of tired and comfy gov-teet suckers only interested in their own security.

You have to be odd to be #1.