The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-08-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(16-08-2017 05:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 08:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I wanted to leave. I really did. But man do I love coming here every day, reading the stuff you guys write complaining about Trump.

You used to be a cop right ? I've heard it said once a cop always a cop you're still a member of that fraternity even though you are not active, does it not bother you that your behaviour here reflects badly on your brother officers ? Ffs, conduct yourself with at least a modicum of dignity dude.

He was an admitted dirty cop. Dirty cops surrender their fraternal membership, voluntarily or otherwise.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-08-2017, 10:22 AM
(16-08-2017 09:57 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 05:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You used to be a cop right? I've heard it said once a cop always a cop you're still a member of that fraternity even though you are not active, does it not bother you that your behaviour here reflects badly on your brother officers? Ffs, conduct yourself with at least a modicum of dignity dude.

LOL... there's no way on earth that Lord Dark Helmet could ever have been a cop. Don't believe for a minute that people's claims are necessarily genuine on the interwebs. They often make an appeal to authority just like LDH has in order to give their opinions more (false) weight.

LDH has pretty obviously demonstrated—even on this forum—that he doesn't possess the intellectual capacity, the powers of logic, or necessary maturity in order to be a LEO.

—Put more simply; he's full of shit. Facepalm
I think you could be right my friend I was only thinking yesterday that in Britain this chap would have utterly failed the psychological profiling to be a cop and that's not even for the armed cops either.
16-08-2017, 10:27 AM
(16-08-2017 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh look. Another liar came back.
Laugh out load
Cute. Ok,
Takes one to know one. Tongue

You have to be odd to be #1.
16-08-2017, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 11:06 AM by Deltabravo.)
(14-02-2017 05:03 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Being discussed? This was their clever wicked plan from the gitgo as soon as it was clear he was gonna be the nominee. First we get him to name Pence as running mate "It'll give you Republican credibility, Mr. Trump. Sir.", then we get Comey to go all Katherine Harris on him at the last minute to get him elected, then we give him enough rope to hang himself, and voila President Pence. No more birth control for you.

Here is the line of succession:

Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Rex Tillerson,
Steven Mnuchin
James Mattis
Jeff Sessions

Hillary would call it a firewall of deplorables.

If Trump had his way, the line of succession would be as follows:

King Eric I
King Donald I
etc.

Assuming Eric has heirs.
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post
16-08-2017, 11:09 AM
(16-08-2017 11:03 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 05:03 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Here is the line of succession:

Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Rex Tillerson,
Steven Mnuchin
James Mattis
Jeff Sessions

Hillary would call it a firewall of deplorables.

If Trump had his way, the line of succession would be as follows:

King Eric I
King Donald I
etc.

Assuming Eric has heirs.
Good point Delta.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-08-2017, 11:12 AM
So the Chairman of 3M also resigned today from Dumpy's Diversity Council. The fact is, Trump would be terminated immediately from ANY Fortune 500 company for his hateful speech and behavior. Society has moved beyond the ancient past and values he espouses. He operated (poorly and corruptly) in the private sector, never had to answer to a board, (which may be one reason he took 6 major enterprises into bankruptcy) before the Republicans allowed him to hijack their party.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2017, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 11:25 AM by Dom.)
(16-08-2017 11:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So the Chairman of 3M also resigned today from Dumpy's Diversity Council. The fact is, Trump would be terminated immediately from ANY Fortune 500 company for his hateful speech and behavior. Society has moved beyond the ancient past and values he espouses. He operated (poorly and corruptly) in the private sector, never had to answer to a board, (which may be one reason he took 6 major enterprises into bankruptcy) before the Republicans allowed him to hijack their party.

Trump's comment just now:

Quote:Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-08-2017, 11:33 AM
(16-08-2017 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 11:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So the Chairman of 3M also resigned today from Dumpy's Diversity Council. The fact is, Trump would be terminated immediately from ANY Fortune 500 company for his hateful speech and behavior. Society has moved beyond the ancient past and values he espouses. He operated (poorly and corruptly) in the private sector, never had to answer to a board, (which may be one reason he took 6 major enterprises into bankruptcy) before the Republicans allowed him to hijack their party.

Trump's comment just now:

Quote:Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!

LOL. You're all fired. The appearance of control.
Pathetic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2017, 11:34 AM

Nobody wants to play with him so he's taking his ball and going home. He ended the Council. He's what, a five year old?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ter-exodus

Edit to add: Worst President Ever.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I just hope he hangs in there until midterms. He has no real powers anymore, while President Pence would forge ahead with a theocracy. Trump needs to stay until we have dems as the majority in congress.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post