The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-08-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(16-08-2017 11:39 AM)Dom Wrote:  I just hope he hangs in there until midterms. He has no real powers anymore, while President Pence would forge ahead with a theocracy. Trump needs to stay until we have dems as the majority in congress.

Even though trump is like having bamboo shoots shoved under this countries fingernails, I agree with you. We need to wait it out and get to the midterms.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-08-2017, 12:42 PM
It's gonna be REAL boring when he goes, after all this cheap entertainment. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2017, 12:49 PM
(16-08-2017 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  Trump's comment just now:

LOL. You're all fired. The appearance of control.
Pathetic.

Common decency is just too much to ask from him.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
16-08-2017, 02:06 PM
A representatives from NY and NJ have announced a resolution of censure against trump. The only other president to be censured was Andrew Jackson. It might not be signed and it's certainly not impeachment proceedings but an interesting idea anyway. Joseph McCarthy in the 1950's was censured by the Senate. It's usually reserved for very unpopular assholes, trump being one of the biggest, most unpopular assholes ever.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/righ...0dc3ea459e

trump: WPE..... Worst President Ever.

[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-08-2017, 03:37 PM
(16-08-2017 02:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  A representatives from NY and NJ have announced a resolution of censure against trump. The only other president to be censured was Andrew Jackson. It might not be signed and it's certainly not impeachment proceedings but an interesting idea anyway. Joseph McCarthy in the 1950's was censured by the Senate. It's usually reserved for very unpopular assholes, trump being one of the biggest, most unpopular assholes ever.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/righ...0dc3ea459e

trump: WPE..... Worst President Ever.

What does it mean exactly?
17-08-2017, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 04:34 AM by BackSlider.)
Two things:
"North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will watch what "the foolish Yankees" do before making a decision on plans to fire four missiles toward the U.S. territory of Guam, state media in the reclusive nation reported."

What has happened to Kim Jong-un and his grave threats to Guam and Japan? WTF has happened to cause the change of his historical; I'll fuc'n test and threat, all I want, as I want, modus operandi ?

Somehow this rather apparently irrational guy has had his cum-ta jebus revelation and is now giving a chit what America does next??
Awesome good news, no?

Doesn't seem to be a lot of news chatter on the why/how and praise that this change has now been brought about.

(Subscribe without receiving email notification of new rabid replies)

You have to be odd to be #1.
17-08-2017, 05:00 AM
(17-08-2017 04:28 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  What has happened to Kim Jong-un and his grave threats to Guam and Japan? WTF has happened to cause the change of his historical; I'll fuc'n test and threat, all I want, as I want, modus operandi ?
His threats are mostly for domestic consumption. The fear was and is that Trump will push him enough that he actually has to carry out some threat, in order to appear strong in front of his people. Also NK is notoriously not good at missiles, so he may have judged the risk too great, after the successful missile test previously, that if he did a swing and a miss, he'd look more stupid than threatening.

Quote:Doesn't seem to be a lot of news chatter on the why/how and praise that this change has now been brought about.
Probably because it was Kim Jong Un who came up with the idea himself? Are you saying Trump's amazing negotiating skills brought this about? The same negotiating skills that escalated the tensions on a whim?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-08-2017, 06:18 AM
What change occurred? Did Kim think actually bombing Guam would gain him respect or a place in the works stage or the threat of it and flexing their power would do it.

Just waiting for the time it takes to have Dennis Rodman covertly take him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Kind of an interesting take from the guy who wrote The Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz . He thinks trump will resign. Everytime he's gotten in hot water he has a history of running away. The 6 (or 8) bankruptcies was his way of fleeing the scene of the crime. He's getting boxed in and the only way out is to quit and claim some sort of victory. I kinda think there's a possibility of this happening.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tony...f724d64fd6

trump will go down as one of the most odious characters, certainly in American history but even on a wider scale outside of the US. He is one of the most disgusting humans to walk this planet in the last 70 years.

A friend of mine just got back from a two month trip to Europe and everywhere he went people were asking how trump got elected and what the hell were Americans thinking. He said he had to ensure them that he didn't vote for him and all he could do was apologize for the stupidity. He said it got old really fast.

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-08-2017, 09:52 AM
(17-08-2017 09:40 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Kind of an interesting take from the guy who wrote The Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz . He thinks trump will resign. Everytime he's gotten in hot water he has a history of running away. The 6 (or 8) bankruptcies was his way of fleeing the scene of the crime. He's getting boxed in and the only way out is to quit and claim some sort of victory. I kinda think there's a possibility of this happening.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tony...f724d64fd6

trump will go down as one of the most odious characters, certainly in American history but even on a wider scale outside of the US. He is one of the most disgusting humans to walk this planet in the last 70 years.

A friend of mine just got back from a two month trip to Europe and everywhere he went people were asking how trump got elected and what the hell were Americans thinking. He said he had to ensure them that he didn't vote for him and all he could do was apologize for the stupidity. He said it got old really fast.

Yep, first question all of my non US friends have, also.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post