The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(18-08-2017 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "Crooked Hillary!"

"Benghazi!"

"Lock Her Up!"

Fuck off dipshit. Go back to counting your bullets and stacking prepper buckets. Drinking Beverage

You forgot "Fake news". LDH repeats it like the goddamn Manchurian Candidate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
18-08-2017, 08:15 AM
(18-08-2017 04:44 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Wasn't Trump's campaign based on 'Hillary is bad'?

Fuc, Hillary was unabashedly bad, but I kept hearing this:" Make America Great Again" slogan?
How could anyone forget that?

Bad at what ? You forgot a little something there, sport.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-08-2017, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 09:00 AM by adey67.)
(18-08-2017 08:10 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "Crooked Hillary!"

"Benghazi!"

"Lock Her Up!"

Fuck off dipshit. Go back to counting your bullets and stacking prepper buckets. Drinking Beverage

You forgot "Fake news". LDH repeats it like the goddamn Manchurian Candidate.

The guy is sending but he's not receiving... or is he ? Consider Its I suppose not inconceivable that LDH knows things are majorly fucked up and like a wounded animal he's more enraged as a result or more accurately he's like some of the SS units who knowing the war to be lost perversely fought harder and more savagely than ever. I can only assume that before he started metaphorically sucking Trumps dick he didn't examine said political cock for sores and chancres and just swallowed the lot resulting in some sort of political and philosophical syphilis which has rotted his brain. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
18-08-2017, 09:19 AM
(18-08-2017 08:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 08:10 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  You forgot "Fake news". LDH repeats it like the goddamn Manchurian Candidate.

The guy is sending but he's not receiving... or is he ? Consider Its I suppose not inconceivable that LDH knows things are majorly fucked up and like a wounded animal he's more enraged as a result or more accurately he's like some of the SS units who knowing the war to be lost perversely fought harder and more savagely than ever. I can only assume that before he started metaphorically sucking Trumps dick he didn't examine said political cock for sores and chancres and just swallowed the lot resulting in some sort of political and philosophical syphilis which has rotted his brain. Drinking Beverage

He did admit back a while, in this thread I think, that Trump was no good.
He seems to have forgotten that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-08-2017, 09:20 AM
(18-08-2017 05:03 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:44 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Fuc, Hillary was unabashedly bad, but I kept hearing this:" Make America Great Again" slogan?
How could anyone forget that?

Trump won, not because he was convincing democrats, but because he managed to position himself as a Maverick of the right. The right thought he would be a non establishment candidate whereas the left was stuck with a candidate that oozes establishment.
I agree.

You have to be odd to be #1.
18-08-2017, 09:35 AM
(18-08-2017 09:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 08:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The guy is sending but he's not receiving... or is he ? Consider Its I suppose not inconceivable that LDH knows things are majorly fucked up and like a wounded animal he's more enraged as a result or more accurately he's like some of the SS units who knowing the war to be lost perversely fought harder and more savagely than ever. I can only assume that before he started metaphorically sucking Trumps dick he didn't examine said political cock for sores and chancres and just swallowed the lot resulting in some sort of political and philosophical syphilis which has rotted his brain. Drinking Beverage

He did admit back a while, in this thread I think, that Trump was no good.
He seems to have forgotten that.
You're right I think he did, it was way back but I remember it now because I was quite shocked at the time at such a reversal from him of all people, it was pretty short lived though as far as I recall.
18-08-2017, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 10:03 AM by BackSlider.)
(18-08-2017 07:04 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:44 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Immigration. Terrorism. Obamacare. Taxes. Common core. Sanctuary cities. Trade deals. The supreme court. Gun rights.

None of which he's done jack-shit about.

Mercy....
Terrorism has not been stateside.

Obamacare is in works but Repubs. are his obstacle since Denocraps are so in "lock step".

Taxes. Well wtf, its only been 8 mos in his term w/o any help from the Repubs.

Common core. Again pretty early still no?

Sanctuary cities. WTF? His chit is all in the news.

Trade deals. Isn't this rewriting in process now?

Supreme Court? Isn't it his appointee warning the bench now?

What was your expectations?
Obama didn't clear out Gitmo until his last month in office, was it?

Call me a supporter or whatever, I'm just not as closed minded and negative as 1/2 the population and the press..
Just looking for the pony in the pile of shit. So to speak.

[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
18-08-2017, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 10:28 AM by ELK12695.)
Right... I'm confused. Why are people defending Hillary? She ran against Donald fucking Trump; and lost. *Lost*. Didn't statistics show that an overwhelming amount of would be Democrats didn't vote for her, rather it be a presumtion that Trump could never win, or the fact that people simply didn't like her because of shit like... this:

(yeah, I broke my own rule there about that video, bu hu)

Hillary. Sucked. People said all over that she sucked. Polls right *now* says she sucks, even with Tremendous Moron on the throne. People still like Berine on the other hand; a guy who was better at simply talking. He seemed to have an actual policy and willingness to change, rather than Hillary's "things are good as it is", which by a worldwide standard, it isn't. You don't even have free healthcare, and she said "meh" to it.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there something about the DNC screwing Sanders over? Like it was a fucking wrestling storyline from 1999?

This could just be a wild and whacky theory from a stupid foreigner, but when you're told to elect a shit sandwich or a jar of (orange) piss, your election seems kind of fucked.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
18-08-2017, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 10:47 AM by BackSlider.)
No one in the party had the stones and backing to send her packing.

18-08-2017, 10:43 AM
(18-08-2017 09:42 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 07:04 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  None of which he's done jack-shit about.

Mercy....
Terrorism has not been stateside.

Obamacare is in works but Repubs. are his obstacle since Denocraps are so in "lock step".

Taxes. Well wtf, its only been 8 mos in his term w/o any help from the Repubs.

Common core. Again pretty early still no?

Sanctuary cities. WTF? His chit is all in the news.

Trade deals. Isn't this rewriting in process now?

Supreme Court? Isn't it his appointee warning the bench now?

What was your expectations?
Obama didn't clear out Gitmo until his last month in office, was it?

What are MY expectations?

I expect to have a president who doesn't need to have his named typed into memos and daily briefs to get his ego sucking attention. I expect a president to weigh his judgements and thoughts before he opens his mouth. I expect a president who knows how to compromise and WORK ACROSS THE FUCKING GODDAMN AISLE!!!!

I expect a president who doesn't sympothize with Nazis, a president who doesn't blatantly lie on a daily basis. or call any news item that doesn't happen to agree with him "fake news". I exepct to have a president who has at least a 4th grade level understanding of American history and a 8th grade level understanding of world history. I expect a president who has read the constitution, who doesn't have a long history of greed, bigotry and ignorance or thinks he's genetically superior.

I expect a president who doesn't throw hissy fits and tantrums or call other people names like a three year old, a president who doesn't mawk the disabled like a little grade school bully.

[Image: disabled.jpg]

I expect a president to know about basic, well established health risks to the population.

https://www.sokolovelaw.com/blog/donald-trump-asbestos/

Yeah, I have really high standards. I expect an ADULT to be be president not a 5 year old spoiled little brat!

This fucking bastard is completely unfit to be in the position he's in. He will undoubtedly go down as the worst president in American history and is probably one of the 100 worst leaders in world history. He'll be alongside the Hapsburg family of nitwits and the fiddle playing Nero.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post