The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
My questionç What are your expectations? was in the context of time frame for getting promises fulfilled, but you knew that I'm sure.

Obama never: "WORK ACROSS THE FUCKING GODDAMN AISLE!!!!"

Shown me a post anywhere here where you or any OB fan here gave Obama the chit due for his lack of workimg across the isle.

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Please post where this president shows sympothy with Nazis?
I'll wait.

Your heart felt rant exibits to me a dergee of this rabid disregard for some facts and confirms the hardest thing to open is a closed mind.

18-08-2017, 11:01 AM
(18-08-2017 10:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Please post where this president shows sympothy with Nazis?
I'll wait.

How about waiting two days to condemn them for Charlottesville, and then backing off again the very next day? The Nazis themselves thanked him for his support, and his own party is disgusted with him.
18-08-2017, 11:02 AM
(18-08-2017 10:42 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  No one in the party had the stones and backing to send her packing.
For who within the party exactly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-08-2017, 11:04 AM
(18-08-2017 10:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Please post where this president shows sympothy with Nazis?
I'll wait.

Your heart felt rant exibits to me a dergee of this rabid disregard for some facts and confirms the hardest thing to open is a closed mind.
He literally said the people rallying were in his phrase good people. He said nothing can replace the beauty lost in removing those statues.

Which is more credit he ever even gave to Mexican illegal immigrants he back peddled to say, oh some, few, but some are good people. Despite so much conflicting his own numbers and claims of how many he thinks see criminals or people trying to work or stay with family.

How is a statue of Robert E. Lee being removed an impossible to replace beauty?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-08-2017, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 11:15 AM by adey67.)
Aaaaand we've got another one. Frusty
(not you Clyde, agree 100%, hopefully my inference is clear)
18-08-2017, 11:15 AM
If pointing out that there were equally armed and violent factions also at play in this riot makes him a supporter for the other, then I believe a new perspective is called for on your part.

18-08-2017, 11:19 AM
I'll wait.

Well, why not ask the Nazi/fascist/Alt-Right themselves? How do they generally perceive the President's comments post Charlottesville?

White supremacists cheer Trump’s response to Charlottesville violence @ ThinkProgress

In response to violence by white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, Donald Trump pointedly refused to condemn the perpetrators, saying that blame for the violence comes from “many sides.” At least one person has died and many others are injured.

Even some traditional allies of Trump, like Senator Cory Gardner, have condemned Trump’s silence.

But one group of people were thrilled with Trump’s comments: the white supremacists themselves.

The popular white supremacist site Daily Stormer called Trump’s remarks “really good,” noting that he “didn’t attack us.” They were also pleased he ignored a question about white supremacists after making his statement.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

As it turns out, when asked point blank to condemn Nazis, refusing to condemn Nazis is seen as tacit approval by said Nazis! Who'd have thought? Consider

Of course this is not at all surprising as Trump also refused to distance himself from the KKK during the election, and also refused to condemn them outright on direct questioning.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2017, 11:22 AM
I understood the illegals he was trashing were the CRIMINAL imigrants coming to America, not the job seekers. Why did you and the press persistantly miss that distinction?

18-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Is there a major epidemic of American political brain syphilis in progress on TTA at the moment ? Has anyone contacted the CDC, is the WHO involved ? Shocking #who's Trump been fucking on TTA ? Drinking Beverage