The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2017, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 11:35 AM by ELK12695.)
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(18-08-2017 11:01 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 10:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Please post where this president shows sympothy with Nazis?
I'll wait.

How about waiting two days to condemn them for Charlottesville, and then backing off again the very next day? The Nazis themselves thanked him for his support, and his own party is disgusted with him.

Listen, it doesn't matter. Trump, is a crazy person. You've seen, heard and read how his mind works.

It works like this: Anyone who is with him, is his ally. Anyone isn't, is his enemy. Trump is best pals with WWF Chairman and owner Vince McMahon, been for years, Vince's wife is in his cabinet. I fucking swear to you, if Vince or Linda McMahon at any point said that Trump went too far or made a poor choice in anything, he would insult with something like "Vince McMahon likes big sweaty dudes and fake fighting". Consider it irrelevant that Trump was actually at the mid-card in Wrestlemania and is in the WWE Hall of Fame. It doesn't matter. If a collection of prison rapists said they liked Trump, he would defend them. If Charles Manson said he liked Trump, he would have called Manson's longtime imprisonment wrongful.

Trump is far worse than any neo-nazi supporter. He doesn't have any values. He has one thing; he loves himself, and everything about him. This makes him very, if not dangerously, unpredictable if somebody pulls his dick in the direction they want with flattery or any other kind of psychological bribery. And that happens a lot.

Him supporting these rejects of society is just another part of his pattern. We can expect him to be fucking stupid; just not how fucking stupid.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
18-08-2017, 11:25 AM
(18-08-2017 11:22 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  I understood the illegals he was trashing were the CRIMINAL imigrants coming to America, not the job seekers. Why did you and the press persistantly miss that distinction?

Because the rabid base he was tossing that red-meat to didn't support him because of that distinction, but in spite of it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Fuc the press. I'd walked out on then too at that point. They weren't getting anything he said right anyway.

You need an agenda to believe your rational.

You have to be odd to be #1.
18-08-2017, 11:32 AM
(18-08-2017 11:27 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Fuc the press. I'd walked out on then too at that point. They weren't getting anything he said right anyway.

You need an agenda to believe your rational.

Press - President Trump, will you condemn literal Nazis? This is the easiest softball we can throw you to prove that you're not a garbage person.

Trump - *walks out of press confrence*

Backslider - Fuck the press.

Okay... Facepalm

[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2017, 11:33 AM
(18-08-2017 11:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 11:22 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  I understood the illegals he was trashing were the CRIMINAL imigrants coming to America, not the job seekers. Why did you and the press persistantly miss that distinction?

Because the rabid base he was tossing that red-meat to didn't support him because of that distinction, but in spite of it. Drinking Beverage

Blinded to the truth by your own hate of this guy is my deduction.

You have to be odd to be #1.
18-08-2017, 11:39 AM
About him getting things done. .. part of it is his irrational proclimations. ISIS should be gone by now, he said he was the smartest and would only hire the best people.

He's replaced half a dozen high ranking white house official positions already despite those supposed to have been the best smartest hires and have removed the status quo of political types.. but he still keeps replacing them with the same long established political and wall steet sphere people who haven't lead any charges to do things differently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Blinded by the truth, by your own hate of the fact that you elected a wanker and a reprobate and refuse to acknowledge either you or trump could possibly be wrong about anything, is my deduction, would you like some penicillin for your brain syphilis?
18-08-2017, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 12:00 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-08-2017 11:33 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 11:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because the rabid base he was tossing that red-meat to didn't support him because of that distinction, but in spite of it. Drinking Beverage

Blinded to the truth by your own hate of this guy is my deduction.

Have you actually talked to Trump supporters? Not voters, but the people who supported him in the primary? The dipshits who would chant 'lock her up' to stroke Trump's ego?

They ate that shit up. Either the distinction was lost on them, or they saw it as throwing a bone to the PC Police in control of the 'liberal media' (that old scapegoat). So to them Trump really was hating on everyone who wasn't white and Christian, or those few caveats were decoys and he really totes hates the Muslims and Mexicans.

Now I'm not a mind reader, all I have to judge him by are his actions. Being asked point blank to condemn the KKK or Nazis, and refusing to do so, makes you a piece of human garbage. He may not think he's a fascist, but if he's comfortable courting them for support instead of strongly disavowing them, then I'm more than willing to place him in their camp. It's not a matter of hate, it's a matter of 'we fought and won the largest war in history against fascist for a reason'.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2017, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 12:22 PM by Deesse23.)
(18-08-2017 10:43 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This fucking bastard is completely unfit to be in the position he's in. He will undoubtedly go down as the worst president in American history and is probably one of the 100 worst leaders in world history. He'll be alongside the Hapsburg family of nitwits and the fiddle playing Nero.

The Habsburg dynasty is probably the most successful in Europe. Its story (with ups and downs) spans across almost 1000 years!
It started with Rodolf von Habsburg who became german king in the late 13th century. He failed to make the pope crown him emperor tho. Dante included him in his famous "Inferno" (however unfavourably so). He is entombed with 4 of the most powerful german emperors of the high medieval, along with 3 more kings, one of them being his oldest son.

Its story of success continued during their reign of Spain at the peak of its power, with Charles V being able to claim that the sun never sets in his empire. He was King of Spain and its vast colonies as well as Emperor of the Holy roman Empire. He was the last emperor to be crowned by the pope.

Finally with the demise of the Holy roman empire, Francis II can claim (being the only person in history iirc) having been emperor of the Holy Roman empire as well as the empire of Austria which he founded after Napoleon dissolved the german empire.

Ultimately, the son of the last austrian emperor, Otto von Habsburg, a fighter against Hitlers fascism as well as communism. He was member of the european parliament and at one time its old president. He was a very early supporter of a unified Europe. Thumbsup

Trump and his family cant even hold a candle to the Habsburgs, and they shouldnt even be speaking out the word "Habsburg" with their dirty, filthy mouths. Censored

I also dont think he will make it to the "top 100" since he neither will have the power nor the time to do enough damage to the world (to the USA...maybe). He will however make it into the top 10 of "duds". Big Grin

I agree with your Nero comparison (particularly if you have, like i do now, Peter Ustinov in your mind). Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-08-2017, 12:08 PM
(18-08-2017 11:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 11:33 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Blinded to the truth by your own hate of this guy is my deduction.

Being asked point blank to condemn the KKK or Nazis, and refusing to do so

Lol. He's been doing it since 1991.

It's crazy. So many times during the campaign he would be asked to disavow David Duke or the KKK, he would do it, then the next day the same network would say "Trump still refuses to disavow David Duke and the KKK."

No wonder he calls them fake news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOH_iKxPus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]