The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2017, 12:10 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(18-08-2017 10:50 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Obama never: "WORK ACROSS THE FUCKING GODDAMN AISLE!!!!"

Woops. More whining and lying.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl...32798.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-08-2017, 12:34 PM
(18-08-2017 12:04 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 10:43 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This fucking bastard is completely unfit to be in the position he's in. He will undoubtedly go down as the worst president in American history and is probably one of the 100 worst leaders in world history. He'll be alongside the Hapsburg family of nitwits and the fiddle playing Nero.

The Habsburg dynasty is probably the most successful in Europe. Its story (with ups and downs) spans across almost 1000 years!
It started with Rodolf von Habsburg who became german king in the late 13th century. He failed to make the pope crown him emperor tho. Dante included him in his famous "Inferno" (however unfavourably so). He is entombed with 4 of the most powerful german emperors of the high medieval, along with 3 more kings, one of them being his oldest son.

Its story of success continued during their reign of Spain at the peak of its power, with Charles V being able to claim that the sun never sets in his empire. He was King of Spain and its vast colonies as well as Emperor of the Holy roman Empire. He was the last emperor to be crowned by the pope.

Finally with the demise of the Holy roman empire, Francis II can claim (being the only person in history iirc) having been emperor of the Holy Roman empire as well as the empire of Austria which he founded after Napoleon dissolved the german empire.

Ultimately, the son of the last austrian emperor, Otto von Habsburg, a fighter against Hitlers fascism as well as communism. He was member of the european parliament and at one time its old president. He was a very early supporter of a unified Europe. Thumbsup

Trump and his family cant even hold a candle to the Habsburgs, and they shouldnt even be speaking out the word "Habsburg" with their dirty, filthy mouths. Censored

I also dont think he will make it to the "top 100" since he neither will have the power nor the time to do enough damage to the world (to the USA...maybe). He will however make it into the top 10 of "duds". Big Grin

I agree with your Nero comparison (particularly if you have, like i do now, Peter Ustinov in your mind). Big Grin
I'm thinking of the Hapsburgs of the Spanish court who's inbreeding resulted in an imbecilic and mentally unstable final act.

[Image: charles-ii-of-spain_mainstory1.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-08-2017, 12:49 PM
(18-08-2017 10:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Please post where this president shows sympothy with Nazis?
I'll wait.

Your heart felt rant exibits to me a dergee of this rabid disregard for some facts and confirms the hardest thing to open is a closed mind.

Your comment reminds me of a chicken joke I once heard.

This farmer gets on a plane and sits next to a woman. During the flight she finds out he's a farmer. She says to him....."i know about you farmers. You fuck farm animals. You fuck the cows and horses and mules and pigs. "

The guy just sits there listening. She continues....

"...and you fuck the sheep and llamas and the alpacas and the ducks and the geese and the goats and the donkeys and the mares and the chickens......"

And the guy says, " the CHICKENS??!!"

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-08-2017, 12:52 PM
(18-08-2017 12:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 12:04 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  The Habsburg dynasty is probably the most successful in Europe. Its story (with ups and downs) spans across almost 1000 years!
It started with Rodolf von Habsburg who became german king in the late 13th century. He failed to make the pope crown him emperor tho. Dante included him in his famous "Inferno" (however unfavourably so). He is entombed with 4 of the most powerful german emperors of the high medieval, along with 3 more kings, one of them being his oldest son.

Its story of success continued during their reign of Spain at the peak of its power, with Charles V being able to claim that the sun never sets in his empire. He was King of Spain and its vast colonies as well as Emperor of the Holy roman Empire. He was the last emperor to be crowned by the pope.

Finally with the demise of the Holy roman empire, Francis II can claim (being the only person in history iirc) having been emperor of the Holy Roman empire as well as the empire of Austria which he founded after Napoleon dissolved the german empire.

Ultimately, the son of the last austrian emperor, Otto von Habsburg, a fighter against Hitlers fascism as well as communism. He was member of the european parliament and at one time its old president. He was a very early supporter of a unified Europe. Thumbsup

Trump and his family cant even hold a candle to the Habsburgs, and they shouldnt even be speaking out the word "Habsburg" with their dirty, filthy mouths. Censored

I also dont think he will make it to the "top 100" since he neither will have the power nor the time to do enough damage to the world (to the USA...maybe). He will however make it into the top 10 of "duds". Big Grin

I agree with your Nero comparison (particularly if you have, like i do now, Peter Ustinov in your mind). Big Grin
I'm thinking of the Hapsburgs of the Spanish court who's inbreeding resulted in an imbecilic and mentally unstable final act.

[Image: charles-ii-of-spain_mainstory1.jpg]

Ah, yes, there was some incest involved. Blush
Im gonna check now if Charles V had anything to say about his daughter being hot....who knows. Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-08-2017, 01:15 PM
(18-08-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 11:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Being asked point blank to condemn the KKK or Nazis, and refusing to do so

Lol. He's been doing it since 1991.

It's crazy. So many times during the campaign he would be asked to disavow David Duke or the KKK, he would do it, then the next day the same network would say "Trump still refuses to disavow David Duke and the KKK."

No wonder he calls them fake news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOH_iKxPus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA
And you don't ponder why he needs to be repeatedly questioned at it. Why I'd he never convincing in his actions against it?

What other political figures somehow need to keep being PC and reassure they don't stand with racists that do seem empowered by that person?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-08-2017, 01:59 PM
(18-08-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 11:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Being asked point blank to condemn the KKK or Nazis, and refusing to do so

Lol. He's been doing it since 1991.

It's crazy. So many times during the campaign he would be asked to disavow David Duke or the KKK, he would do it, then the next day the same network would say "Trump still refuses to disavow David Duke and the KKK."

Aw, you done counting your bullets already? Or did you get frustrated and quit after you ran out of fingers to help you keep track?

Regardless, then maybe somebody needs to tell the Nazis, fascists, and Alt-Right folks? Because they sure as shit didn't get the memo either.

The popular white supremacist site Daily Stormer called Trump’s remarks “really good,” noting that he “didn’t attack us.” They were also pleased he ignored a question about white supremacists after making his statement.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

If I had one last piece of advice for you, it would be to learn to read between the lines.

[Image: readbetweenlines-t-shirt-red-deepred-swatch-400x400.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Skip to 11:10 for the funzies

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
18-08-2017, 02:15 PM
(17-08-2017 02:58 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 01:52 PM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  The only problem with this is it's not true. Look at party demographics by age. If anyone is the party of the future, it's the Democrats.

Seriously. Look at the under 30 splits, then look at the over 65 splits. Right wing conservatism is doomed to the same fate as the dinosaurs.

The Dems have been the "party of the future" for the past 50 years. Something happens to that youthful idealism when they get old/grow up.

But now that youth have rejected bigotry en masse, what are the Republicans to do? Their platform is built on code words and dog whistles. They even disgust a libertarian sympathist like me.
18-08-2017, 02:16 PM
(18-08-2017 01:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lol. He's been doing it since 1991.

Aw, you done counting your bullets already? Or did you get frustrated and quit after you ran out of fingers to help you keep track?

Regardless, then maybe somebody needs to tell the Nazis, fascists, and Alt-Right folks? Because they sure as shit didn't get the memo either.

The popular white supremacist site Daily Stormer called Trump’s remarks “really good,” noting that he “didn’t attack us.” They were also pleased he ignored a question about white supremacists after making his statement.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

If I had one last piece of advice for you, it would be to learn to read between the lines.

[Image: readbetweenlines-t-shirt-red-deepred-swatch-400x400.jpg]

That's rich. Did you watch the videos? Or do you ignore it like the media does because it doesn't support your agenda? You know Fox News is the most watched network right? The leftist media might ignore Trump's words, or misconstrue them, but the voters still see the truth from other outlets. The only people who buy this Trump is racist bullshit are the ones that want to believe it. This anti Trump, racist narrative will bite you all on the ass in the midterms. Trump has a HUGE base. And they will show up to support republicans in the midterms. Democrat voters probably won't get off the couch in large enough numbers with no big names on the ballot. Democrats just aren't motivated or organized right now. They can't even find donors.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
18-08-2017, 02:35 PM
(18-08-2017 10:50 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Obama never: "WORK ACROSS THE FUCKING GODDAMN AISLE!!!!"

Really? How short is your memory?

What exactly did you expect him to do in the face of unyielding obstructionism?