The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(18-08-2017 12:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 10:50 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Obama never: "WORK ACROSS THE FUCKING GODDAMN AISLE!!!!"

Woops. More whining and lying.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl...32798.html

Fine ok whatever.
Never is never a good choice.

OB passed a lot of chit while even bypassing congress so he's STILL the bigger chit (in my book) today.
and a long ways to go yet too; given he had 8 years of not reaching over.

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2017, 02:42 PM
unyielding obstructionism. I like that. possibly use it tomorrow.

Then there is the (worthless) theater of politics soley for the consumption of the low info. voter.

18-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Backslider i'm going to assume you didn't mean to quote your last post and add no new content. So i deleted the post.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-08-2017, 02:52 PM
What world of not reaching over is supposedly there? They had and did for random bills for years.

What specific issue was not reached for some failure to reach over allegedly? The problem is dumb public perception that focuses on 2-3 major issues as if that is all that goes down.

So there was no reach over on the GOP wanting to repeal the health care law or change tax laws significantly...okay big whoop, they even did have to when the GOP tried to hold out to extend a deadline with the short government shutdown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-08-2017, 03:30 PM
(18-08-2017 02:42 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  unyielding obstructionism. I like that. possibly use it tomorrow.

Then there is the (worthless) theater of politics soley for the consumption of the low info. voter.

Tell us what you know about being a low-info voter.

Republicans, and you, have no cause for complaint. Did you raise your voice against McConnell when he said that?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
18-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Well it helps to first be a no interest voter to achieve low info voter. I do (still) have some interest to speak of, so, I don't go low but I'm not retired sitting around all day "reading the news" so to speak either.

How's that? (retorical question please) .

My phone, me and this site has its issues so the blank post was a good example.
Thanks for tydying up.

18-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Yeah, no word about McConnell. Thought as much.
18-08-2017, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 05:21 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-08-2017 02:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 01:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw, you done counting your bullets already? Or did you get frustrated and quit after you ran out of fingers to help you keep track?

Regardless, then maybe somebody needs to tell the Nazis, fascists, and Alt-Right folks? Because they sure as shit didn't get the memo either.

The popular white supremacist site Daily Stormer called Trump’s remarks “really good,” noting that he “didn’t attack us.” They were also pleased he ignored a question about white supremacists after making his statement.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

If I had one last piece of advice for you, it would be to learn to read between the lines.

[Image: readbetweenlines-t-shirt-red-deepred-swatch-400x400.jpg]

That's rich. Did you watch the videos? Or do you ignore it like the media does because it doesn't support your agenda? You know Fox News is the most watched network right? The leftist media might ignore Trump's words, or misconstrue them, but the voters still see the truth from other outlets. The only people who buy this Trump is racist bullshit are the ones that want to believe it. This anti Trump, racist narrative will bite you all on the ass in the midterms. Trump has a HUGE base. And they will show up to support republicans in the midterms. Democrat voters probably won't get off the couch in large enough numbers with no big names on the ballot. Democrats just aren't motivated or organized right now. They can't even find donors.

Trump is a proven racist. TWICE, Trump Inc. was caught putting "C" 's on the applications of colored people in NYC and SETTLED with the Justice Dept. He IS a proven fucking racist. The fact is YOU ignore what you don't want to hear. "They can't even find donors" ...... LMAO. Facepalm https://news.vice.com/story/dems-spent-m...se-georgia
I know. We'll try not to confuse you with the facts.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-08-2017, 05:26 PM
(18-08-2017 05:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Trump is a proven racist. TWICE, Trump Inc. was caught putting "C" 's on the applications of colored people in NYC and SETTLED with the Justice Dept. He IS a proven fucking racist.

This has been clear at least since 1989.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-08-2017, 05:28 PM
(18-08-2017 05:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's rich. Did you watch the videos? Or do you ignore it like the media does because it doesn't support your agenda? You know Fox News is the most watched network right? The leftist media might ignore Trump's words, or misconstrue them, but the voters still see the truth from other outlets. The only people who buy this Trump is racist bullshit are the ones that want to believe it. This anti Trump, racist narrative will bite you all on the ass in the midterms. Trump has a HUGE base. And they will show up to support republicans in the midterms. Democrat voters probably won't get off the couch in large enough numbers with no big names on the ballot. Democrats just aren't motivated or organized right now. They can't even find donors.

Trump is a proven racist. TWICE, Trump Inc. was caught putting "C" 's on the applications of colored people in NYC and SETTLED with the Justice Dept. He IS a proven fucking racist. The fact is YOU ignore what you don't want to hear. "They can't even find donors" ...... LMAO. Facepalm https://news.vice.com/story/dems-spent-m...se-georgia
I know. We'll try not to confuse you with the facts.

You forgot one.

To save you the trouble: "They don't look like Indians to me".

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post