The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
So where is all the Russia investigation chit now?
Anything promising?
I've been derelict in my due diligence as an American citizen keepin up on this crap?

I've grown kinda tired of this persistent racist "tagging" discussion.

You know:
"As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool returns to his folly."

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2017, 08:26 PM
(18-08-2017 08:06 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  So where is all the Russia investigation chit now?
Anything promising?
I've been derelict in my due diligence as an American citizen keepin up on this crap?

You know:

Here is where all the Russian shit is: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
18-08-2017, 08:43 PM
(18-08-2017 08:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 08:06 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  So where is all the Russia investigation chit now?
Anything promising?

You know:

Here is where all the Russian shit is: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Good God. What was that man thinking running for POTUS? ... Didn't think he'd win, that's what he was thinking. He knows there's jail time shit in there. It's like Gary "I Got Nothing to Hide Except My Mistress" Hart or John "You're Having My Baby" Edwards except now there's a pee tape and dodgy loans from Russian banks. Good God.

#sigh
18-08-2017, 10:07 PM
(18-08-2017 02:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 01:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw, you done counting your bullets already? Or did you get frustrated and quit after you ran out of fingers to help you keep track?

Regardless, then maybe somebody needs to tell the Nazis, fascists, and Alt-Right folks? Because they sure as shit didn't get the memo either.

The popular white supremacist site Daily Stormer called Trump’s remarks “really good,” noting that he “didn’t attack us.” They were also pleased he ignored a question about white supremacists after making his statement.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

If I had one last piece of advice for you, it would be to learn to read between the lines.

[Image: readbetweenlines-t-shirt-red-deepred-swatch-400x400.jpg]

That's rich. Did you watch the videos? Or do you ignore it like the media does because it doesn't support your agenda? You know Fox News is the most watched network right? The leftist media might ignore Trump's words, or misconstrue them, but the voters still see the truth from other outlets. The only people who buy this Trump is racist bullshit are the ones that want to believe it. This anti Trump, racist narrative will bite you all on the ass in the midterms. Trump has a HUGE base. And they will show up to support republicans in the midterms. Democrat voters probably won't get off the couch in large enough numbers with no big names on the ballot. Democrats just aren't motivated or organized right now. They can't even find donors.

THIS is what your fuckfaced orange asshole SHOULD have said, but didn't.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-08-2017, 05:36 AM
(18-08-2017 08:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  Here is where all the Russian shit is: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Awesome timeline format!
Will admit more than I care to read though. (have a life and it doesn't pay$)
Skimming though ,it looks very sim on purpose to me, but it's taxpayer funded so wtf.

You have to be odd to be #1.
19-08-2017, 05:51 AM
Personally, considering how many Russians there are, I don't want to visit the place where all thier shit is.

That would be the white house, right?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-08-2017, 07:16 AM
I'm thinking that maybe John Kelly was sent in by the republicans as the chief of staff to clean up the white house and keep Trump in office for one term, looks like there are several republicans who will want to run against him.

Sort of an intervention if you will.

I think the rest of the Bannon crew will also be spit out and Kelly will keep a strict rule.

It can only work if they can keep trump in check, and I think that is only possible temporarily, and he will have major outbursts of rebellion.

We'll see. Just a theory.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-08-2017, 07:25 AM
It astounds me that there are American Nazi's, considering Hitler declared war on America.

Why are there no Tojoists???

Do these Americans want lebensraum? America is quite large.

Perhaps invade Canada???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
19-08-2017, 07:34 AM
(19-08-2017 07:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It astounds me that there are American Nazi's, considering Hitler declared war on America.

Why are there no Tojoists???

Do these Americans want lebensraum? America is quite large.

Perhaps invade Canada???

There are Neonazis in Germany and other places in Europe also. It's a disease.

19-08-2017, 07:44 AM
(18-08-2017 02:39 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  OB passed a lot of chit while even bypassing congress so he's STILL the bigger chit (in my book) today.
and a long ways to go yet too; given he had 8 years of not reaching over.

One does not "pass" anything "bypassing congress".
Do take Civics 101 when you have time, between your whining gigs.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post