The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-08-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(19-08-2017 07:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It astounds me that there are American Nazi's, considering Hitler declared war on America.

Why are there no Tojoists???

Do these Americans want lebensraum? America is quite large.

Perhaps invade Canada???
Those are called weeaboos

We have one occasionally on here, meze...something. well maybe not pm a technicality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2017, 08:39 AM
(19-08-2017 07:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It astounds me that there are American Nazi's, considering Hitler declared war on America.

Why are there no Tojoists???

Do these Americans want lebensraum? America is quite large.

Perhaps invade Canada???

It's all about penis size. It has nothing to do with history or even economical policies, these are a bit to sphisticated. They just need to make themselves believe their dick is humongous. If you ever meet a neo-nazi, make sure to reassure him with the size of his enormous penis. There's a reason why these guys hate women (feminists even more) and gays with more glee than jews and Muslims.Tongue

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
19-08-2017, 09:13 AM
(19-08-2017 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:39 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  OB passed a lot of chit while even bypassing congress so he's STILL the bigger chit (in my book) today.
and a long ways to go yet too; given he had 8 years of not reaching over.

One does not "pass" anything "bypassing congress".
Do take Civics 101 when you have time, between your whining gigs.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ.
So how's my spelling, grammar and punctuation? Big Grin

You have to be odd to be #1.
19-08-2017, 11:43 AM
(19-08-2017 09:13 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  One does not "pass" anything "bypassing congress".
Do take Civics 101 when you have time, between your whining gigs.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ.
So how's my spelling, grammar and punctuation? Big Grin

Needs more Oxford comma.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
19-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Firstly, LOL,
Is "Civics" even a high school course anymore? You showing your age Bucky?
I'm truly doubting it's a standard course. Perhaps some private schools.

What is with CNBC lately?
Again I'm in full agreement with their commentary. (pasted)

"Rumors of Trump's demise are, once again, greatly exaggerated.

It may seem like all Americans are at least frustrated that President Trump often shoots himself in the foot with unnecessary comments and tweets. But this also exemplifies Trump's fighting nature that so many voters clearly like. Many conservatives feel like they tried "nice" before with people like Presidents George H.W. and George W. Bush, and GOP presidential nominees John McCain and Mitt Romney, but that still resulted in no real reduction in condemnation and bile from the left.

For better or for worse, and to the repeated horror of the Bushes, McCains, and Romneys, Trump isn't playing nice. And for every moderate or casual Trump-leaner he may lose by fighting, he could easily be gaining the more fervent support from his base.
2) The stock selloff fake out."

The U.S. is not a parliamentary democracy where individual leaders can be ousted with previously unscheduled votes of no confidence or by coalitions of once opposing parties that come together to form a new ruling majority.

That leaves his die-hard opponents praying for long shot outcomes like impeachment or resignation. And those two possibilities aren't demonstrably closer to reality today than they were during the last, second-to-last, or third-to-last times Donald Trump was incorrectly deemed by the pundits to be politically finished.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/08/18/th...lying.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/trump-ca...ntary.html

Still so much better than a daily dose of Clinton-gates.

19-08-2017, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2017 03:40 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-08-2017 09:13 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Is "Civics" even a high school course anymore? You showing your age Bucky?

It is. Since you never went to school, you wouldn't know.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12...59522.html

Your spelling and grammar aren't as bad as your whining.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-08-2017, 09:24 PM
(19-08-2017 09:13 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Is "Civics" even a high school course anymore? You showing your age Bucky?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12...59522.html
It is. Since you never went to school, you wouldn't know.

?? Reads like my presumption is pretty close.

Although 39 states require at least one course in American government or civics, only eight states administer statewide, standardized tests specifically in civics/American government.

The shift away from civic education over the past decade can be partially attributed to federal policies like No Child Left Behind and Race to the Top. According to CIRCLE, recent research suggests states have shifted educational resources away from social studies toward subjects that appear on statewide assessments.

23-09-2017, 09:25 PM
So Dumpy is facing another big possible loss next week, and another failure to repeal the ACA ... so predictably as soon as McCain said he wouldn't vote for the the health care act, what do we get ... a tweet storm about all kinds of shit to deflect attention from what is really going on.

And speaking of raising money ... cough, cough, LMAO, *who* was saying something else here ? LOL
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017...-care.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Good job Trump. He goes on a rant about players kneeling during the anthem, and in response, a bunch of players that never did it are now doing it.

Fucktard.
24-09-2017, 09:23 AM
(24-09-2017 09:05 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Good job Trump. He goes on a rant about players kneeling during the anthem, and in response, a bunch of players that never did it are now doing it.

Fucktard.

Owners, coaches and whole teams now also.
We knew Trump couldn't stop being Trump. Laughat