The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-02-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(24-02-2017 08:49 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 08:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  I heard Bannon say: "you are not getting your country back without a fight".

This has been ringing in my ear ever since. Very scary. That dude wants to do away with our institutions and purposefully tear the whole country down so he can rebuild it as a dictatorship.

Someone please prove it isn't so.

Bannon wants to take America back from other Americans. What happened to our motto "E Pluribus Unum"? So yes, there is going to be a fight. We have the press, the facts, and the law largely on our side, plus a lot of angry activists. Angry

And a president who increasingly can be seen as mentally ill.
He constantly lies.
1. If he knows he's lying, then his character is flawed, and he is unfit for office.
2. If he doesn't know he is lying, then he is psychotic, and is unfit for office.
Either way, he nuts.

It's funny watching Kushner sitting next to him, (practically in his lap)
"Gramps has lost it ... be sure he doesn't say or do anything worse than he already has". Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-02-2017, 11:23 AM
PPP was hand chosen by Bannon, the puppeteer, PPP is just dumb and malleable enough to be easily persuaded by Bannon.

Don't kid yourself, Bannon is the president. I've been saying this since before the election.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-02-2017, 12:03 PM
(24-02-2017 08:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  I heard Bannon say: "you are not getting your country back without a fight".

He'll regret the day he uttered those words. That cunt doesn't know what a fight is ... but he's gonna learn.
24-02-2017, 12:40 PM
(24-02-2017 08:40 AM)julep Wrote:  

This has been ringing in my ear ever since. Very scary. That dude wants to do away with our institutions and purposefully tear the whole country down so he can rebuild it as a dictatorship.

Someone please prove it isn't so.

Yeah, that was chilling. Wondering what they're planning to do with all of us misfits?

[Image: small230.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
24-02-2017, 02:08 PM
We also have this guy spewing scary shit wherever he can.

26-02-2017, 08:28 AM
The Cincinnati Enquirer is polling online to get a sense of how people feel about Trumplethinskin. Keep in mind that Cincinnati, Ohio is a VERY conservative place.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/.../97959642/

When I took this screen shot the “get the impeachment papers” was running north of 76%!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-02-2017, 03:53 PM
"Next Tuesday, on February 28, 2017, the United States will witness the what may be the single greatest act of collective treachery by its elected government officials since the Confederate States voted to secede from the Union in 1860 and 1861."

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/2...l=facebook
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
27-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Trump's budget expected to include $54B military hike. Shocking

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAnsdeH?m=en-us
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Even George Bush is backing the freedom of the press, at around 2:20 in the video.

I notice none of the Bush family was at the Republican convention last summer. I may have disagreed with Bush on a lot of things but he seems like epitome of sanity compared to trump and he didn't try to destroy the infrastructure of the government the way trump is attempting to do. God, trump is a moron!

Anyway, here's the video:

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-02-2017, 02:21 PM
(27-02-2017 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I notice none of the Bush family was at the Republican convention last summer. I may have disagreed with Bush on a lot of things but he seems like epitome of sanity compared to trump and he didn't try to destroy the infrastructure of the government the way trump is attempting to do. God, trump is a moron!

I was a longtime member of fearbush.com, back in the day. But I admit to be all nostalgic over his administration. I once joked to a fellow member that one of the next presidents will be picked from a tree because he bawls the loudest. Seems I have a prophetic gift, after all.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post