The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-10-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(16-10-2017 01:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 01:26 PM)Stevil Wrote:  In 8 years in office Obama issued 276 EAs.
G W Bush issued 291
Regan issued 381
G H W Bush issued 166 in just 4 years in office
Nixon 346 in just 5.5 years in office.

Obama's issuance rate per year is the lowest of all presidents since Grover Cleveland's term of 1885-1889.
Trump's issuance rate per year is the highest of all presidents since Jimmy Carter's term of 1977-1981.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Un...ive_orders

And? Executive orders are not themselves illegal. Reagan had a 75% success rate at the supreme court. A president can issue a million executive orders a year if he wants. He is the head of the EXECUTIVE branch after all. It's the scope of the orders that's the problem. Obama issued orders that were unconstitutional, as well as supported or directed the government to support various laws that were often overturned by the supreme court. The supreme court had to smack Obama down numerous times. His record at the supreme court is TERRIBLE.

At least he was a success at the job he was elected to do. Trump is a fucking FAILURE at the PRESIDENCY. Who the fuck cares what they do in the court if they can't be PRESIDENT ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2017, 09:07 PM
CNN reporting first charges filed in Mueller investigation Thumbsup

It has begun ... Popcorn

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
27-10-2017, 09:10 PM
(27-10-2017 09:07 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  CNN reporting first charges filed in Mueller investigation Thumbsup

It has begun ... Popcorn

I just saw it come across my news feed. Banana_zorro

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-10-2017, 09:26 PM
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/sign-the-petition

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2017, 09:40 PM
(27-10-2017 09:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  https://www.needtoimpeach.com/sign-the-petition

Lololololololololololololololol.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-10-2017, 11:05 PM
My guess is if this is accurate--will have to wait 'till Monday to find out--that it will be Manafort facing charges. There has been a lot of speculation that all the heat on Manafort was an attempt to get him to roll. Threat of jail has a way of getting people to cooperate Smile
[+] 4 users Like BryanS's post
27-10-2017, 11:38 PM
(27-10-2017 09:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 09:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  https://www.needtoimpeach.com/sign-the-petition

Lololololololololololololololol.

Your nervous laughter is noted. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-10-2017, 03:58 AM
[Image: H8UdhAr.gif]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
28-10-2017, 04:10 AM
May it be the first indictment of many.
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
28-10-2017, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2017 06:20 AM by Thoreauvian.)
(27-10-2017 11:05 PM)BryanS Wrote:  My guess is if this is accurate--will have to wait 'till Monday to find out--that it will be Manafort facing charges. There has been a lot of speculation that all the heat on Manafort was an attempt to get him to roll. Threat of jail has a way of getting people to cooperate Smile

It could be Flynn too, for the same reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post