The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-03-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
I don't much listen to his words anymore - I know he has good words, the bestest words, and he uses them bigly. I do watch his body language. Pompous and belligerent.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-03-2017, 04:06 PM
(01-03-2017 03:11 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I'm laughing my ass off at the people saying he dominated and even the media praised him. All he did was take a Xanax before his speech and actually didn't sound like a complete tool; the speech itself was the same rhetoric as ever.

Jesus Christ the bar is low if only doing that gets him praise.

In 2017, acting like a well behaved 4th grader expecting candy for good behavior is Presidential.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
05-03-2017, 12:56 PM
(01-03-2017 03:19 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  He is, after all, a practiced wheeler-dealer.

I think the word you are looking for is "grifter"

"If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men. Selling a bridge and starting a Ponzi scheme are things a grifter might do. The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, while the thief takes it by force. The end result is the same."
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/grifter
[+] 7 users Like Rockblossom's post
06-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Has anyone noticed that his hairstyle, from behind, makes him look like a Lego-head villain?
13-03-2017, 08:41 AM
On Good Morning America Trump mouthpiece Kellyanne Conway finally admitted that she has no evidence of Trump's wiretap claim.

In a response to a direct question about the wiretap claim, Conway said:
Quote:“The answer is I don’t have any evidence and I’m very happy that the House intelligence committee (is) investigating.”

She will not admit that Trump lied, but instead deflected, saying that:
Quote:"What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately"
and made a confused reference to "microwaves that can turn into cameras."

When pressed on whether she or Trump believes that Trump Tower was under surveillance during the campaign, she again deflected, saying,
Quote:"I wasn't making a suggestion about Trump Tower."

The death spiral of the Trump administration continues...
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
27-03-2017, 08:49 PM
The former ethics lawyer for George W. Bush believes the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia has uncovered evidence of treason.

Richard Painter, who joined a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of President Donald Trump’s foreign business ties, tweeted a link late Wednesday to a McClatchy report on a federal investigation into whether U.S. right-wing websites coordinated with Russian operatives to attack Hillary Clinton.

“(The) FBI uncovering evidence of treason,” Painter said. “There is no other word for it.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/there-is...f-treason/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 3 users Like Rachel's post
27-03-2017, 09:08 PM
(01-03-2017 03:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't much listen to his words anymore - I know he has good words, the bestest words, and he uses them bigly. I do watch his body language. Pompous and belligerent.

He has yuge words.
Unfortunately that's about all he has, and tomorrow he will have different yuge words.
Facepalm

He really is seriously delusional. On the weekend he said "for the last year and a half" "he's been saying the best thing would be to just let the ACA to fail". He really is so out-to-lunch, that he thinks people believe the crap that comes out of his mouth. The US elected a looney-toon.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-03-2017, 02:51 AM
(06-03-2017 11:10 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Has anyone noticed that his hairstyle, from behind, makes him look like a Lego-head villain?

> I've noticed that he changed his hair color so he wouldn't have to put up with any more orangutan jokes. Laughat
28-03-2017, 05:09 AM
Dont know in which of the various Trump threads to throw this, so... Blush Angel

Trump congratulates Merkel on election victory within 2 weeks after refusing to shake hands with her? Facepalm

More than that, it was a state-election, Saarland is the smallest of all german states, with merley 1mio people, and ca. 400.000 voters. It also was rather a victory for Merkels party (or the runner for Saarlands "governor" office) rather than personally for her. The CDU also didnt get enough votes to be able to rule alone, the commies (the real ones, yeah) got ca. 15% as well. So, the conservatives most probably have to join in a coalition with the social democrats (= commies in U.S. speak Tongue ).

Its like Merkel congratulating Trump on the reps winning an election in Montana (also ca. 1mio people) while they are forced to join the dems for putting up a government.

Its.silly.and.who.fucking.cares?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
28-03-2017, 06:06 AM
I'm still in shock he was voted into office in the first place. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes treefireguy's post