The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-05-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(20-05-2017 04:12 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 07:22 PM)Stevil Wrote:  He is an idiot if he says this is the worst witch hunt since Nixon because well that would be putting himself in the Nixon boat.

Everything concerning him is biggest, greatest, huuuge, aaawsome.

Starting with the crowd at his inauguration. In my living memory there hasn't been another US president giving the impression of a petulant child. Maybe some American, knowing their history, could come up with precedence of a president presenting himself in such an idiotic fashion.

> It boggles my mind that so many people could have voted for this egotistical buffoon in the first place. Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
20-05-2017, 06:54 AM
Seems that the White House will not deny a report quoting Trump as saying, ""I just fired the head of the F.B.I... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

By any measure one wishes to use, that's obstruction of justice, which is a federal offence, punishable by up to five years in the clink.

Lock him up!
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
20-05-2017, 06:55 AM
(20-05-2017 06:49 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(20-05-2017 04:12 AM)abaris Wrote:  Everything concerning him is biggest, greatest, huuuge, aaawsome.

Starting with the crowd at his inauguration. In my living memory there hasn't been another US president giving the impression of a petulant child. Maybe some American, knowing their history, could come up with precedence of a president presenting himself in such an idiotic fashion.

> It boggles my mind that so many people could have voted for this egotistical buffoon in the first place. Facepalm

Well, after a black man many weren't going to tolerate a <gasp> woman in the office. It had to be a rich white guy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-05-2017, 06:58 AM
(20-05-2017 06:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-05-2017 06:49 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > It boggles my mind that so many people could have voted for this egotistical buffoon in the first place. Facepalm

Well, after a black man many weren't going to tolerate a <gasp> woman in the office. It had to be a rich white guy.

> Yeah, that probably does explain it. Dodgy Some people never learn.
20-05-2017, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2017 07:07 AM by Anjele.)
So now the Cheeto in Chief shows up in Saudi Arabia with the wife and daughter in chief who aren't wearing headscarves. This after he bashed Michelle Obama for not wearing a headscarf...saying she disrespected the Saudis a few months ago.

This twittering nitwit doesn't seem to realize that people remember his past remarks when he is so keen on contradicting himself at every turn.

He is an embarrassment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mela...li=BBnbfcL

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
20-05-2017, 07:11 AM
[Image: ibym8y.jpg]

[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
20-05-2017, 07:20 AM
(19-05-2017 09:42 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Trump is taking his first trip... to Saudi Arabia no less

Which reminds me... I've been meaning to give the Murikans a big "Thank you" for all the entertainment you've been providing for us Rest-of-the-Worlders for the past few months.

This, however, has to be the grand finale and I, for one, am looking forward to it...
Trump giving a speech in Saudi Arabia to explain Islam to the Wahhabis ... a speech written by Stephen "will not be questioned" Miller.

I can't wait!

Drooling

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-05-2017, 07:39 AM
"James Comey, the former FBI chief fired by Trump, has agreed to testify publicly about Russian interference in the US elections."

Source : http://uk.businessinsider.com/afp-fired-...?r=US&IR=T

Impeachment inbound(?)

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 3 users Like Cypher44's post
20-05-2017, 07:52 AM
(20-05-2017 07:39 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  "James Comey, the former FBI chief fired by Trump, has agreed to testify publicly about Russian interference in the US elections."

Source : http://uk.businessinsider.com/afp-fired-...?r=US&IR=T

Impeachment inbound(?)

That's the one I can't wait to see!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-05-2017, 09:20 AM
(20-05-2017 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 09:42 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Trump is taking his first trip... to Saudi Arabia no less

Which reminds me... I've been meaning to give the Murikans a big "Thank you" for all the entertainment you've been providing for us Rest-of-the-Worlders for the past few months.

This, however, has to be the grand finale and I, for one, am looking forward to it...
Trump giving a speech in Saudi Arabia to explain Islam to the Wahhabis ... a speech written by Stephen "will not be questioned" Miller.

I can't wait!

Drooling

So this American saga is, at the same time, entertaining you and boring you to sleep?

Consider