The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-05-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
Now that's funny!

Cooper: [Do you think] Donald Trump ought to be doing things like telling the Russians that former FBI Director James B. Comey is a "nut job"?

Lord: I don't care what he says to the Russian prime – to the Russians.

Cooper: If he took a dump on his desk, you would defend it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-05-2017, 03:04 PM
(21-05-2017 03:00 PM)unfogged Wrote:  ´

Hey, I would defend that too. It's his business how he decorates his office and what fragrance appeals to him.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
21-05-2017, 03:33 PM
(21-05-2017 03:04 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(21-05-2017 03:00 PM)unfogged Wrote:  ´

Hey, I would defend that too. It's his business how he decorates his office and what fragrance appeals to him.

Eau de merde is so in vogue in Washington these days.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-05-2017, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2017 07:55 AM by Thoreauvian.)
"While President Donald Trump continues to bury himself in scandal after scandal, John Oliver on Sunday sought to answer a few basic questions surrounding what his show has deemed 'Stupid Watergate'—'a scandal with all the potential ramifications of Watergate, but where everyone involved is stupid and bad at everything.' "

" 'The last seven days have been absolutely insane,' the Last Week Tonight host said before diving into Trump-Russia, Trump-Comey, Trump-Flynn, and all the other shocking revelations that emerged from the White House last week. Despite the unrelenting bombshells, however, Oliver argued that impeachment is still very much a long-shot scenario and Trump is likely survive all his controversies."

The video with this article is lots of fun to watch in full (although it's rather disheartening):

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2017/05...mpeachment
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
24-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Longtime Trump attorney joining president’s legal team as Russia investigation heats up

From the article:
Quote:Trump’s legal team faces considerable challenges — not the least of which will be trying to rein in a difficult client. Legal experts note that Trump’s penchant for brash public statements, misstatements and frequent tweeting may come back to haunt him. In particular, his public descriptions of his conversations with Comey may have jeopardized any later attempt to keep such discussions confidential by claiming executive privilege.
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
24-05-2017, 02:55 PM
(24-05-2017 02:43 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Longtime Trump attorney joining president’s legal team as Russia investigation heats up

From the article:
Quote:Trump’s legal team faces considerable challenges — not the least of which will be trying to rein in a difficult client. Legal experts note that Trump’s penchant for brash public statements, misstatements and frequent tweeting may come back to haunt him. In particular, his public descriptions of his conversations with Comey may have jeopardized any later attempt to keep such discussions confidential by claiming executive privilege.

It'll be good to see him cook in his own juice. Yes
24-05-2017, 03:03 PM
(24-05-2017 02:55 PM)Fireball Wrote:  It'll be good to see him cook in his own juice. Yes

It'll be a long slow boil. Hope they've got the balls for it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Next up: Mike Rogers at NSA

Quote:In his town hall talk, Rogers reportedly admitted that President Trump asked him to discredit the FBI and James Comey, which the admiral flatly refused to do. As Rogers explained, he informed the commander in chief, “I know you won’t like it, but I have to tell what I have seen”—a probable reference to specific intelligence establishing collusion between the Kremlin and Team Trump.

Rogers then added that such SIGINT exists, and it is damning. He stated, “There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians.” Although Rogers did not cite the specific intelligence he was referring to, agency officials with direct knowledge have informed me that DIRNSA was obviously referring to a series of SIGINT reports from 2016 based on intercepts of communications between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump’s campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

http://observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-...th-russia/

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
26-05-2017, 02:51 PM
The Donald, doing his ape dominance game, at the European meeting. Facepalm
Laughat
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/8093...ela-Merkel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-05-2017, 02:59 PM
(26-05-2017 02:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The Donald, doing his ape dominance game, at the European meeting. Facepalm
Laughat
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/8093...ela-Merkel

I'm pretty sure that when you look up the phrase "fucked up narcissistic asshole" in the dictionary there's photo of donald trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post