The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-05-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(26-05-2017 02:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 02:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The Donald, doing his ape dominance game, at the European meeting. Facepalm
Laughat
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/8093...ela-Merkel

I'm pretty sure that when you look up the phrase "fucked up narcissistic asshole" in the dictionary there's photo of donald trump.

But wait. There's more.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...102144808/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2017, 03:19 PM
(26-05-2017 11:41 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Next up: Mike Rogers at NSA

Quote:In his town hall talk, Rogers reportedly admitted that President Trump asked him to discredit the FBI and James Comey, which the admiral flatly refused to do. As Rogers explained, he informed the commander in chief, “I know you won’t like it, but I have to tell what I have seen”—a probable reference to specific intelligence establishing collusion between the Kremlin and Team Trump.

Rogers then added that such SIGINT exists, and it is damning. He stated, “There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians.” Although Rogers did not cite the specific intelligence he was referring to, agency officials with direct knowledge have informed me that DIRNSA was obviously referring to a series of SIGINT reports from 2016 based on intercepts of communications between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump’s campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

http://observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-...th-russia/

Ya know, I think trump is so incompetent and profoundly ignorant about anything outside of his narcissistic self that he doesn't understand what's going on half the damned time. I think he knows what impeachment is but his reality is so self centered and he's such a braggadocio that things don't sink in. He has no sense of self reflection at all. The only thing he reflects on is that his shit don't stink.

He's not only an embarrassment to most Americans, he's an embarrassment to the humans species.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Was tempted to put this in Political Memes but it seems more appropriate here, a friend sent it to me with "There really is a Trump tweet for every situation".

[Image: rjA4GGF.png]

Edit: Link to tweet itself.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
28-05-2017, 08:21 AM
(28-05-2017 07:40 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Was tempted to put this in Political Memes but it seems more appropriate here, a friend sent it to me with "There really is a Trump tweet for every situation".

[Image: rjA4GGF.png]

Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
28-05-2017, 10:32 AM
(28-05-2017 07:40 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Was tempted to put this in Political Memes but it seems more appropriate here, a friend sent it to me with "There really is a Trump tweet for every situation".

[Image: rjA4GGF.png] Laughat

The Titanic
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
28-05-2017, 10:52 AM
(28-05-2017 10:32 AM)Fireball Wrote:  

[Image: rjA4GGF.png] Laughat

The Titanic

Oh, I truly wish we could impeach presidents for gross incompetence because the author of that tweet is now the poster boy for gross incompetence, the height of stupidity, the paragon ignorance among his ignorant supporters.

How do I hate trump,
Let me count the fucking ways.....

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
31-05-2017, 10:00 AM
Poll: Support for Trump impeachment rises according to a poll by Politico/Morning Consult as now 43% of voters want Trump impeached, rising from 38% last week

Source: The Impeachment Poll

However, some believe the reasons behind the rise are "dumb"

Jay Caruso of Red State says " there is no reason to warrant his impeachment." and that "A GOP-led Congress will never impeach a President of the same party affiliation unless it’s a big time smoking gun."

Source : Red State on Impeachment

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 2 users Like Cypher44's post
31-05-2017, 10:06 AM
(31-05-2017 10:00 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Poll: Support for Trump impeachment rises according to a poll by Politico/Morning Consult as now 43% of voters want Trump impeached, rising from 38% last week

Source: The Impeachment Poll

However, some believe the reasons behind the rise are "dumb"

Jay Caruso of Red State says " there is no reason to warrant his impeachment." and that "A GOP-led Congress will never impeach a President of the same party affiliation unless it’s a big time smoking gun."

Source : Red State on Impeachment
Well as one pundit pointed out, regardless of what is technically true, impeachment is fundamentally a political process, not a legal one. Or one might say, a political process with legal pretenses.

If a majority of lawmakers want him gone, they will get rid of him, or so cripple him that he might as well resign.

I keep hearing 30% as the magic number, which, if his favorable ratings fall below that, the rats will jump ship. He's at 36 and falling, last I looked.
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post
31-05-2017, 10:17 AM
(31-05-2017 10:06 AM)mordant Wrote:  I keep hearing 30% as the magic number, which, if his favorable ratings fall below that, the rats will jump ship. He's at 36 and falling, last I looked.

I've heard the 30% "magic number" as well.

As of today, his approval rating sits at 41%. That's according to Gallup, anyway. Even Fox has his approval numbers at historical lows: 40%. And the Repub-controlled Congress has an approval rating - this is Fox, bear that in mind - of 17%.

Along the same lines, Fox News Poll: Trump approval down, voters support special counsel on Russia

From the article:
Quote:American voters disagree with President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, think the dismissal was for self-serving reasons, and approve of a special counsel being appointed to investigate Russian government efforts to influence the election and the Trump campaign. In addition, a majority opposes the Republican plan to replace Obamacare...

The last month took a toll on the president’s ratings. The poll finds 40 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, down from 45 percent last month. Disapproval is up 5 points to 53 percent.
(emphasis added)

When Trump loses the support of Fox, well, that says plenty.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
31-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Hopefully, when the Chump gets his nuts cut, the alt-right shitheads will crawl back under their rocks.