The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-02-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(15-02-2017 12:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  What is it going to take to subpoena his taxes? Everything is in his taxes I bet.

Precisely, which is why he lied about not being able to release his taxes while under audit. There's no law saying he can't disclose his returns while under audit.

And tax privacy is not a constitutional thing; it's mandated by the Congress. If the Congress wants him to release his returns, they have the authority to do so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2017, 01:14 PM
(14-02-2017 05:03 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Being discussed? This was their clever wicked plan from the gitgo as soon as it was clear he was gonna be the nominee. First we get him to name Pence as running mate "It'll give you Republican credibility, Mr. Trump. Sir.", then we get Comey to go all Katherine Harris on him at the last minute to get him elected, then we give him enough rope to hang himself, and voila President Pence. No more birth control for you.

Here is the line of succession:

Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Rex Tillerson,
Steven Mnuchin
James Mattis
Jeff Sessions

Hillary would call it a firewall of deplorables.

Just a little clarification...For those who just read names that means nothing...Or are unfamiliar with the US political system in any detail.

Vice President
*Speaker of the House
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasurer
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General

Speaker of the house is the only one that isn't determined by the president, but which ever party controls the house of representatives in congress. The house votes and chooses their leader until they quit, don't win reelection or lose majority.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Stephen Colbert monologue from a couple days ago I thought I'd pass along in case you haven't seen it. I think it's funny.

[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
16-02-2017, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 12:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
Dude lies over the stupidest shit. Just heard him say his 306 electoral college votes was the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. Really. google google google. Obama got 365 in '08 and 332 in '12. It's like he can't stop himself from lying. His entire press conference is incoherent. He needs to be 25th amended. His cabinet or Congress needs to declare him incapacitated.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-02-2017, 02:14 PM
(16-02-2017 12:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude lies over the stupidest shit. Just heard him say his 306 electoral college votes was the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. Really. google google google. Obama got 365 in '08 and 332 in '12. It's like he can't stop himself from lying. His entire press conference is incoherent. He needs to be 25th amended. His cabinet or Congress needs to declare him incapacitated.

Saw some guy on the TV ask him a question about anti-semitism and the first words out of his mouth were "I got 306 electoral college votes" Facepalm He's a fucking toddler with anger issues and no mummy to fucken well rein him in.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-02-2017, 02:15 PM
(16-02-2017 02:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 12:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude lies over the stupidest shit. Just heard him say his 306 electoral college votes was the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. Really. google google google. Obama got 365 in '08 and 332 in '12. It's like he can't stop himself from lying. His entire press conference is incoherent. He needs to be 25th amended. His cabinet or Congress needs to declare him incapacitated.

Saw some guy on the TV ask him a question about anti-semitism and the first words out of his mouth were "I got 306 electoral college votes" Facepalm He's a fucking toddler with anger issues and no mummy to fucken well rein him in.

Turns out he actually only got 304. Facepalm

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-02-2017, 02:51 PM
(15-02-2017 08:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-02-2017 07:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  If he didn't have a nuke the world button I'd agree with you DLJ. But frankly I'll take the USA being more looney and Christian over getting blown up.

And this explains why so many people want to emigrate to the US and why all the Dems haven't left for Canadia yet.

When the bombs start flying, it's better to be where they fly from than where they land.

Have you applied for visa yet?

Wink
They aren't landing in NZ or Fiji or Samoa or Vanuatu. We aren't a threat to anyone. Problem is Northern Hemisphere air tends to mix with Southern Hemisphere air and I really don't want your toxic radioactive air over here.

USA sort your shit out!
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
16-02-2017, 03:07 PM
I watched today's press conference and - oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

He is seriously nuts.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-02-2017, 03:08 PM
With Steven Colbert, Samantha Bee, Seth Meyers, John Oliver, and (sometimes) Conan O'Brien, we might just make it through this.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
16-02-2017, 03:08 PM
(16-02-2017 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  I watched today's press conference and - oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

He is seriously nuts.

I tried. I really did. I got really angry and had to shut it off.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]