The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-02-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(16-02-2017 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  I watched today's press conference and - oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

He is seriously nuts.

Grampa needs some L-Dopa. He was just rambling. At one point when someone asked about DACA he started gushing how he gets emotional about that because the dreamers are such good kids, such smart kids and then he caught himself and followed with not all of them, though, not all of them. Some of them are gangleaders and drug kingpins and bad hombres with calves the size of cantaloupes. Grampa has wandered off the ranch.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-02-2017, 03:30 PM
(16-02-2017 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  I watched today's press conference and - oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

He is seriously nuts.

Did trump have a press conference today? Or was it Spicer? I can't watch them while they're happening. I want to throw stuff at the tv and it's a nice tv so I watch them later on the internet.

I briefly heard on NPR that one White House aide said off the record that the administration was "fucking train wreck". This was an anonymous trump aide. Wow, that's pretty bad.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-02-2017, 03:33 PM
(16-02-2017 03:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wow, that's pretty bad.

But not totally unexpected, wouldn't you say?
16-02-2017, 03:35 PM
(16-02-2017 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Grampa has wandered off the ranch.

Laugh out load Bhahahahaha! Laugh out load

Bechased Chase

16-02-2017, 03:41 PM

He is seriously nuts.

Yesterday at with the News Conference with the Israeli Prime Minister, he was asked a question, and in response, instead of answering the question, he started talking about the number of Electoral votes he got.

He is off his rocker.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-02-2017, 03:49 PM
(16-02-2017 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

He is seriously nuts.

Grampa needs some L-Dopa. He was just rambling. At one point when someone asked about DACA he started gushing how he gets emotional about that because the dreamers are such good kids, such smart kids and then he caught himself and followed with not all of them, though, not all of them. Some of them are gangleaders and drug kingpins and bad hombres with calves the size of cantaloupes. Grampa has wandered off the ranch.

He must suppress the empathy lest he turn off his base.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
16-02-2017, 03:49 PM
(16-02-2017 03:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

He is seriously nuts.

Yesterday at with the News Conference with the Israeli Prime Minister, he was asked a question, and in response, instead of answering the question, he started talking about the number of Electoral votes he got.

He is off his rocker.

Republicans were better off attacking Hillary than defending this nut case. They're gonna rue the day they ever won the presidential election. Eventually they'll even deny ever supporting trump to save their ass. What a mess.

Popcorn

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-02-2017, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 04:05 PM by Dom.)
(16-02-2017 03:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

He is seriously nuts.

Did trump have a press conference today? Or was it Spicer? I can't watch them while they're happening. I want to throw stuff at the tv and it's a nice tv so I watch them later on the internet.

I briefly heard on NPR that one White House aide said off the record that the administration was "fucking train wreck". This was an anonymous trump aide. Wow, that's pretty bad.

He did the conference himself. He very seriously pissed off this orthodox Jewish reporter who really just wanted to be reassured, instead he got attacked. He got to rambling about the election - again. He just rambled on and on about the mess the country was in, how he needed to protect us from danger, how the wall would be so much better than anything so far. He went on and on and on about the leaks, how they were the real news, and Russia was fake news. About the awful lying press. About how we should really be friends with Russia - it's a good thing. Come to think of it, other than the fake Russian news there was nothing he hadn't said before. Incoherent babble.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-02-2017, 04:06 PM
(16-02-2017 04:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  He did the conference himself. He very seriously pissed off this orthodox Jewish reporter who really just wanted to be reassured, instead he got attacked. He got to rambling about the election - again. He just rambled on and on about the mess the country was in, how he needed to protect us from danger, how the wall would be so much better than anything so far. He went on and on and on about the leaks, how they were the real news, and Russia was fake news. About the awful lying press. Come to think of it, other than the fake Russian news there was nothing he hadn't said before. Incoherent babble.

I just got a call from my SO, she's in her car on the highway and heard some of the conference on the radio.

She said that he sounded completely unhinged and detached from reality. I turned on the news and, yep, she was right. The dude is completely undone. Even the local Fox affiliate anchor was shaking her head.
16-02-2017, 04:08 PM
(16-02-2017 04:06 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 04:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  He did the conference himself. He very seriously pissed off this orthodox Jewish reporter who really just wanted to be reassured, instead he got attacked. He got to rambling about the election - again. He just rambled on and on about the mess the country was in, how he needed to protect us from danger, how the wall would be so much better than anything so far. He went on and on and on about the leaks, how they were the real news, and Russia was fake news. About the awful lying press. Come to think of it, other than the fake Russian news there was nothing he hadn't said before. Incoherent babble.

I just got a call from my SO, she's in her car on the highway and heard some of the conference on the radio.

She said that he sounded completely unhinged and detached from reality. I turned on the news and, yep, she was right. The dude is completely undone. Even the local Fox affiliate anchor was shaking her head.

Oh, the crown jewel was that the leaks were real, but the news were fake.

So the real leaks produced fake news. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post