The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-06-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(19-06-2017 12:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Trump's Lawyer comes across as a dishonest douche.

A dishonest douche representing a narcissistic dishonest blowhard.

It's a match made in... uh... the Republican White House.

Go figure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2017, 06:57 AM
More evidence that DJT is becoming increasingly unhinged.

Now he's starting to yell at inanimate objects.

You can't make this stuff up:

Donald Trump 'yells at TVs in the White House' about Russia investigation

and

Staffers say Trump is very angry, yelling at television sets in White House: Report

Is he coming close to cracking up completely?
20-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Can he be removed from office for senility?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-06-2017, 07:59 AM
(20-06-2017 06:57 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  More evidence that DJT is becoming increasingly unhinged.

and

Staffers say Trump is very angry, yelling at television sets in White House: Report

People scream at TV when their favorite sport team loses so I doubt that Trump doing so is a sign of something else than him being angry.

All in all this reminds me of time when Lech Kaczyński was president of Poland and media laughed at every little mistake or strange behavior of his. I mean what Trump did may be a little strange but it says nothing about his capability (or lack of it) when it came to actual ruling. Nor Kaczyński linguistic mistakes nor Trump yelling at TV are important in regard to what they should do; Kaczyński wasn't shitty president cause his Polish was bad, nor Trump is bad one cause he screams at TV.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
20-06-2017, 08:01 AM
(20-06-2017 06:57 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  More evidence that DJT is becoming increasingly unhinged.

and

Yes.

But he's not the only one...a couple of times my husband and I have been watching CNN, seen puppet say some stupid thing, and yelled at it in unison, spontaneously.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
20-06-2017, 08:10 AM

and

To be fair, I scream at the TV every time he comes on, so there's that ...

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
― Bertrand Russell
[+] 5 users Like Reducetarian's post
20-06-2017, 08:29 AM
(20-06-2017 07:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  People scream at TV when their favorite sport team loses s

And it's just as ridiculous then, too Rolleyes

And no, a president of a country should be capable of at least some semblance of self-control. At the very least, when there are people around.

[Image: trmp.gif]

Alternatively, the whole world chips in and we buy him the yugest brownest paperest bag there ever was...

... so that he doesn't hyperventilate, what did you think I meant? Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2017, 08:35 AM
(20-06-2017 08:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 07:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  People scream at TV when their favorite sport team loses s

And it's just as ridiculous then, too Rolleyes

And no, a president of a country should be capable of at least some semblance of self-control. At the very least, when there are people around.

[Image: trmp.gif]

Alternatively, the whole world chips in and we buy him the yugest brownest paperest bag there ever was...

... so that he doesn't hyperventilate, what did you think I meant? Angel

Sure it is ridiculous but I doubt that it is sign of Trump coming apart at seams. Also there are better things to criticize him for, no need to look for tiniest of thing and screaming gotcha.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
20-06-2017, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 08:41 AM by Vera.)
It is still pathetic and infantile in the extreme.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-06-2017, 08:41 AM
(20-06-2017 08:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  It is still pathetic and infantile to the extreme.

It may be but asking if such mean that he cracks is not warranted. As I said Trump isn't only one screaming at TV.

Mikhail Bakunin.