The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-06-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(27-06-2017 08:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Time Magazine has asked Dumpy to take these off the walls of his clubs.
Fake News. Literally. Facepalm

http://www.avclub.com/article/fake-news-...ime-257428

He can replace it with his real Time cover as 2016 Person of the year.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2017, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2017 08:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-06-2017 07:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 08:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Time Magazine has asked Dumpy to take these off the walls of his clubs.

Hitler was person of the year, 1938.
It's not an honor, merely a statement of impact.
He did have an impact. The Republicans did allow him to hijack their party.
http://content.time.com/time/specials/pa...88,00.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-06-2017, 09:45 AM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-06-2017, 02:25 PM
(28-06-2017 07:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

And that makes it look even more stupid that he has created a fake Time cover of himself despite the fact that he has many real Time covers to choose from.

Why create a fake one, knowing that this violates trademark and copywrite law, and undermines Time's brand. Why would Trump do this, and place it where other people can see it?

He certainly has a weird ego doesn't he?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
28-06-2017, 03:31 PM
(28-06-2017 02:25 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 07:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He can replace it with his real Time cover as 2016 Person of the year.
And that makes it look even more stupid that he has created a fake Time cover of himself despite the fact that he has many real Time covers to choose from.

Why create a fake one, knowing that this violates trademark and copywrite law, and undermines Time's brand. Why would Trump do this, and place it where other people can see it?

He's been on the cover of TIME 14 times. Perhaps he never liked the photo they used but still wanted to show that he'd been on the cover? It's possible he created one TIME cover and added elements of the other covers, then he'd have one super TIME cover so he didn't have to display them all.

28-06-2017, 03:36 PM
(28-06-2017 03:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 02:25 PM)Stevil Wrote:  And that makes it look even more stupid that he has created a fake Time cover of himself despite the fact that he has many real Time covers to choose from.

He's been on the cover of TIME 14 times. Perhaps he never liked the photo they used but still wanted to show that he'd been on the cover? It's possible he created one TIME cover and added elements of the other covers, then he'd have one super TIME cover so he didn't have to display them all.
Do you think that is OK?
To create a false Time magazine cover and display that?
Do you not think that is misleading to those who view it and potentially damaging to Time's own brand?
28-06-2017, 03:40 PM
(28-06-2017 03:36 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 03:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's been on the cover of TIME 14 times. Perhaps he never liked the photo they used but still wanted to show that he'd been on the cover? It's possible he created one TIME cover and added elements of the other covers, then he'd have one super TIME cover so he didn't have to display them all.
Do you think that is OK?
To create a false Time magazine cover and display that?
Do you not think that is misleading to those who view it and potentially damaging to Time's own brand?

Personally it doesn't really bother me. I mean its a little weird, but I'm sure he had his reasons. But like I said, he's been on the cover 14 times.

I doubt TIME could say he damaged their brand if they let him grace their cover 14 times.

If he had never been on it and created one, now that would cross a line for me. But like I said, maybe he just never liked the photo they used and wanted one a little more powerful.

28-06-2017, 04:06 PM
He added propaganda they never put with his picture.

As he said, (and as we see here), he could literally go out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and these idiots would still support him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-06-2017, 06:44 PM
Hmm, honestly I'm not sure I wan't Trump impeached....

How do I put it....
Trump to me seems Chaotic Evil

Pence seems to me Lawful Evil

..... It's a loosing prospect either way I admit, but I could only support the removal of Trump if it includes a removal of all current republicans in power. No joke they are all dangerous psychopaths (this is not an indictment of all republicans or conservative thinkers, just the one's in power, and I could pretty much say the same thing about almost all the democrats in power right now too our political leaders are fucking a bunch of corporate lacky's but the republicans in power are far more dangerous at the moment).

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
28-06-2017, 07:01 PM
(28-06-2017 06:44 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Hmm, honestly I'm not sure I wan't Trump impeached....

How do I put it....
Trump to me seems Chaotic Evil

Pence seems to me Lawful Evil

..... It's a loosing prospect either way I admit, but I could only support the removal of Trump if it includes a removal of all current republicans in power.

I used to think that too. But then I figured it's better to have Trump impeached - or quit in frustration - first, then work on his replacement.

Besides, as much as I despise Pence and all he stands for, he's not an idiot like Trump. He actually knows how to work with the members of the other party to get shit done. And he's highly unlikely to launch a nuclear strike because someone got under his oh-so-thin skin.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post