The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-06-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(30-06-2017 07:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Here. Now we all can have our face on a time cover.

http://magazineyourself.com/create/17

I haven't felt the need for self-aggrandizement since I was in grade school. But you go ahead, here's hoping it helps.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-06-2017, 08:32 AM
(30-06-2017 08:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 07:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Here. Now we all can have our face on a time cover.

http://magazineyourself.com/create/17

I haven't felt the need for self-aggrandizement since I was in grade school. But you go ahead, here's hoping it helps.

Wouldn't just masturbating in front of a mirror be more effective? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-06-2017, 06:25 PM
D. T. Rump is testing the impeach-o-meter again today.
How high can he make it go ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2017, 06:45 PM
(30-06-2017 06:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  D. T. Rump is testing the impeach-o-meter again today.

(30-06-2017 06:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .....the impeach-o-meter
^ ^ ^
Laugh out load OMG. Do you have a trademark on that phrase? May I pleeease use it? Sadcryface

Yes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-06-2017, 07:04 PM
(30-06-2017 06:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 06:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  D. T. Rump is testing the impeach-o-meter again today.

(30-06-2017 06:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .....the impeach-o-meter
^ ^ ^
Laugh out load OMG. Do you have a trademark on that phrase? May I pleeease use it? Sadcryface

Yes

I stole it. Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2017, 07:07 PM
From the UK Guardian today...

The President of the United States Appears Untethered to Reality.

"It’s hard to be disappointed by Donald Trump. Unlike his predecessors, he never promised to heal the nation. Or if he did, nobody believed him.

George W Bush said he was a uniter, not a divider. Barack Obama said there was no red America and no blue America. Only the United States of America. The closest thing to a unity message from Donald Trump came at his curiously underpopulated inauguration, when he said: When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.

Sadly, the only unstoppable part of America under Trump is his increasingly outlandish brain farts on Twitter. His best shot at uniting the nation is to create a bipartisan sense of disgust at his outbursts.

Other presidents get their information from highly classified briefings in the situation room, in the west wing basement. This one gets his information from cable news shows on the boob tube, which confusingly includes a show called The Situation Room". [cont]

—I can only think that the Dems, and half the Reps, are letting nature take its course, and marking time while they all wait for Trump to be hoist with his own petard.

Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
30-06-2017, 07:09 PM
He's suffering from some form of dementia. It's scary, sad, and very dangerous.

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2017, 07:40 PM
(30-06-2017 07:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  America's suffering from some form of dementia. It's scary, sad, and very dangerous.

Fixt.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
01-07-2017, 07:36 PM
I'm surprised the Two Articles weren't posted, Apparently Trump may be closer to impeachment than we though.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-operati...1498770851

Quote:WASHINGTON—Before the 2016 presidential election, a longtime Republican opposition researcher mounted an independent campaign to obtain emails he believed were stolen from Hillary Clinton’s private server, likely by Russian hackers.

In conversations with members of his circle and with others he tried to recruit to help him, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith, implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, at the time a senior adviser to then-candidate Donald Trump.

“He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’” said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf for people who might have access to the emails.

Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.

What role, if any, Mr. Flynn may have played in Mr. Smith’s project is unclear. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved.

Mr. Flynn didn’t respond to requests for comment.

A Trump campaign official said that Mr. Smith didn’t work for the campaign, and that if Mr. Flynn coordinated with him in any way, it would have been in his capacity as a private individual. The White House declined to comment.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Russian attempts to sway the U.S. election and whether there was collusion between Russians and the Trump campaign. President Trump has denied any collusion and called the investigation a “witch hunt.” The Russian government has denied it interfered in the election.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-activis...1498872923

Quote:WASHINGTON—A longtime Republican activist who led an operation hoping to obtain Hillary Clinton emails from hackers listed senior members of the Trump campaign, including some who now serve as top aides in the White House, in a recruitment document for his effort.

The activist, Peter W. Smith, named the officials in a section of the document marked “Trump Campaign.” The document was dated Sept. 7, 2016. That was around the time Mr. Smith said he started his search for 33,000 emails Mrs. Clinton deleted from the private server she used for official business while secretary of state. She said the deleted emails concerned personal matters. She turned over tens of thousands of other emails to the State Department.

As reported Thursday by The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith and people he recruited to his effort theorized the deleted emails might have been stolen by hackers and might contain matters that were politically damaging. He and his associates said they were in touch with several groups of hackers, including two from Russia they suspected were tied to the Moscow government, in a bid to find any stolen emails and potentially hurt Mrs. Clinton’s prospects.

Mr. Smith’s purpose in listing the officials isn’t clear. There is no indication in the document that he sought or received any coordination from the campaign officials or the campaign in general.

Mr. Smith died in mid-May at age 81, about 10 days after he spoke to the Journal. He said he operated independently of the Trump campaign.

Officials identified in the document include Steve Bannon, now chief strategist for President Donald Trump; Kellyanne Conway, former campaign manager and now White House counselor; Sam Clovis, a policy adviser to the Trump campaign and now a senior adviser at the Agriculture Department; and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, who was a campaign adviser and briefly was national security adviser in the Trump administration.
[+] 2 users Like OmniConsUme's post
01-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Well, the republicans are getting really pissed at his tweets, a bunch of them spoke out.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man