The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-07-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
The clueless, orange idiot needs to be in a psychologist's office until further notice.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-07-2017, 12:56 AM
(01-07-2017 09:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The clueless, orange idiot needs to be in a psychologist's office until further notice.

No psychologist is gonna help him. He needs to be in a padded room.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-07-2017, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 02:39 AM by Dworkin.)
Hi,

We watched Michael Moore's film on capitalism last night. My conclusion after watching, is that Trump will not be impeached and will serve the second term.

Why? It is because Moore described Trump's America, all the way back through the decades. Of course Moore's description is biased and themed, but the theme of profit at any cost hit home with me. As Randy Newman sang "It's money that matters in the USA".

Trump was, and is, on message. Nothing will stop him, except perhaps a major economic crash. My guess is that crash will come after Trump has retired in his luxuries. A true American hero.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
02-07-2017, 04:47 AM
(02-07-2017 02:35 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  We watched Michael Moore's film on capitalism last night. My conclusion after watching, is that Trump will not be impeached and will serve the second term.

Why? It is because Moore described Trump's America, all the way back through the decades.

Moore predicted Trump would win the election, based on his understanding of states like Michigan. Then after the election, Moore also predicted Trump would not serve out his full first term, so we shall see.
02-07-2017, 06:34 AM
I watched the Nixon chronicles yesterday, only compiled news clips and speeches.

I came away thinking impeachment is definitely possible, but oh so slow....Nixon had a huge following, he won all but two states. And yet he ended up dethroned.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-07-2017, 09:40 AM
(02-07-2017 06:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  I watched the Nixon chronicles yesterday, only compiled news clips and speeches.

I came away thinking impeachment is definitely possible, but oh so slow....Nixon had a huge following, he won all but two states. And yet he ended up dethroned.

Impeachment is one thing. Resignation is another. Wouldn't someone have to convince Trump to leave office? Who's that going to be? He definitely won't do it himself.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post
02-07-2017, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 09:52 AM by GirlyMan.)
He's a 70 yo obese man who lives off junk food, exercises by riding a golf cart, and has jumped totally unprepared into the most stressful job on the planet. Nature will take its course before impeachment happens.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-07-2017, 09:57 AM
(02-07-2017 09:40 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 06:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  I watched the Nixon chronicles yesterday, only compiled news clips and speeches.

Impeachment is one thing. Resignation is another. Wouldn't someone have to convince Trump to leave office? Who's that going to be? He definitely won't do it himself.

He'd either have a nervous breakdown - likely for scorned malignant narcissists - or would need to be carried out kicking and screaming.

But - if impeached congress can limit his functions - like they took the power to begin a war from Nixon. Made it law, too. This can be done with other things... they can not remove him, but they can hobble him.

What happens if he becomes incompetent? That is possible, he could retreat increasingly and just watch TV and eat meat loaf and ice cream. Flee to his safe space.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
(02-07-2017 09:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's a 70 yo obese man who lives off junk food and has jumped totally unprepared into the most stressful job on the planet. Nature will take its course before impeachment happens.

I wonder, though, if the stress of the presidency even registers with him? He seems out to lunch mentally, he seems to have no self awareness. He hasn't shown much connection to other human beings except if it applies to himself. I wonder if he sees anything beyond his own reflection when he looks in the mirror. He's truly a sick man.

I wish I could time travel 30 years into the future and read what the historians say about trump. I'll bet it won't be flattering.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-07-2017, 10:09 AM
(02-07-2017 10:01 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I wonder, though, if the stress of the presidency even registers with him?

You're right, I don't think he understands the responsibilities of the presidency enough to be stressed by it. He is, however, stressed by all the hate mail and all he can do about it is tweet like a schoolyard bully. This stresses him. He's not used to being feckless.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post