The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
How was he to know she was with the Russians too?

Send lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2017, 05:31 PM
(11-07-2017 02:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't see the big deal here. Trump Jr. had a meeting with some russian attorney that said she had dirt on Clinton accepting Russian money to fund her campaign or some shit. All this does is show that the Russians really wanted both sides to owe them a favor. They didn't care who got elected, just as long as the side that won knew they had a debt. It's going to be hard to pin this to Trump because Jr. is unlikely to admit he told his dad about the meeting and none of the emails showed he forwarded it to his father. And he didn't even work in an official capacity for the campaign. As Trump Jr. said, if this is all they have after a year its just a nothingburger.
But the emails show him giving it to Jared Kushner who did tie to the campaign and does currently work in the administration. He also had security clearence documents that may indicate him saying he's had no knowledge or connection to solicitations from foreign aid but this could count as that making him accountable.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-07-2017, 05:46 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
11-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Her's just one / two more reason for you ...

[Image: yeC3FQh.jpg]

[Image: ZoUMwng.jpg]

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 3 users Like BackSlider's post
11-07-2017, 08:57 PM
(11-07-2017 05:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 02:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't see the big deal here. Trump Jr. had a meeting with some russian attorney that said she had dirt on Clinton accepting Russian money to fund her campaign or some shit. All this does is show that the Russians really wanted both sides to owe them a favor. They didn't care who got elected, just as long as the side that won knew they had a debt. It's going to be hard to pin this to Trump because Jr. is unlikely to admit he told his dad about the meeting and none of the emails showed he forwarded it to his father. And he didn't even work in an official capacity for the campaign. As Trump Jr. said, if this is all they have after a year its just a nothingburger.
But the emails show him giving it to Jared Kushner who did tie to the campaign and does currently work in the administration. He also had security clearence documents that may indicate him saying he's had no knowledge or connection to solicitations from foreign aid but this could count as that making him accountable.

Hmm. Lying on one's background investigation paperwork generally gets one debriefed, once it is discovered. I knew several people at work who got a poly and were suddenly working on a NASA program. Must have been pretty innocent stuff. You can be arrested if the wrong stuff comes out during a poly. Of course, the Chump administration people are pretty much pathological liars, so their reactions wouldn't change much during the process.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
11-07-2017, 09:38 PM

That's got to be it.
They're all just getting lawyer'd up cuz they have nothing better to do with their money. That's it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-07-2017, 09:55 PM
(11-07-2017 09:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

That's got to be it.
They're all just getting lawyer'd up cuz they have nothing better to do with their money. That's it.

If you followed Mueller's hiring he's been hiring heavy hitting prosecutors now, not investigators.
[+] 3 users Like OmniConsUme's post
11-07-2017, 11:05 PM
(11-07-2017 09:55 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 09:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's got to be it.

If you followed Mueller's hiring he's been hiring heavy hitting prosecutors now, not investigators.

I hadn't considered that. Consider

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
12-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Damn. Trump and I agree on which direction the toilet paper goes.

After all, if I hung it the other way, this wouldn't show.

[Image: $_58.JPG]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
12-07-2017, 08:09 AM
(12-07-2017 07:59 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Damn. Trump and I agree on which direction the toilet paper goes.

After all, if I hung it the other way, this wouldn't show.

[Image: $_58.JPG]

Ohmy What if the ink rubbed off? You could walk around with the Chump's nose in your ass cheeks.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post