The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-07-2017, 01:59 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(14-07-2017 11:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Nevermind...

The Associated Press said the lobbyist, whom it identified as Rinat Akhmetshin, confirmed that he had attended the June 2016 meeting in New York's Trump Tower. Despite intense media focus on the meeting, his presence had not been reported or disclosed until Friday.

I thought Trump Jr. told Hannity that's it, that's all there is, nothing more to tell.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2017, 02:21 PM
(14-07-2017 01:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 11:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Nevermind...

The Associated Press said the lobbyist, whom it identified as Rinat Akhmetshin, confirmed that he had attended the June 2016 meeting in New York's Trump Tower. Despite intense media focus on the meeting, his presence had not been reported or disclosed until Friday.

I thought Trump Jr. told Hannity that's it, that's all there is, nothing more to tell.

We're all just waiting for him to incriminate Daddy in the name of "transparency" or whatever lunatic idea he comes up with next. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Too bad there isn't a statute for felony stupid on the books. They'd already be locked up.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-07-2017, 02:34 PM
It's like watching a shoe-tree fall over in slow-motion.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Or, the new neighbor above you takes off a shoe, thud. You wait for the next one to drop so you can go to sleep; then you find out it's a centipede.

In this case, it's more like the dying guy is handing you nails for his own coffin.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-07-2017, 04:43 PM
(14-07-2017 05:57 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 08:20 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  But I'll call bullshit on your statement:" I care much more about the actions than the symbolism." Right, All in the context I'll bet.

Fuck you. You know nothing about what I care about and you're the dipshit who brought brought up the fucking flag on "Air Force One" like that actually meant anything even if it wasn't a lie.

A fucking flag symbol on a plane is not and yet you brought that up like it was some major point.

Wow, I simply asked the question if the flag was back on the tail of AF1. I made no major point of it.
Everything else regarding it, was from thin air.
I just recalled that the flag was an issue with OB and the question plane's tail just came into my thoughts.

Gee, and I did admit I made the error in asking that question too.

Not too much of that seen on message threads. I simply had forgotten that it was only a campaign badge that wasn't actually on AF1.

As for the "Fuck you", well I wasn't surprised by your reaction to being challenged like that. It's was not the best way for me to have made the point, and well I'm sure it felt good to spew it too, so I'm fine to call it even.
You may not think it but I'm not here to create adversaries.

You have to be odd to be #1.
14-07-2017, 04:59 PM
(14-07-2017 04:43 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  You may not think it but I'm not here to create adversaries.

Calling somebody a liar without any evidence is not a way to achieve that goal.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-07-2017, 05:05 PM
(14-07-2017 04:43 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 05:57 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Fuck you. You know nothing about what I care about and you're the dipshit who brought brought up the fucking flag on "Air Force One" like that actually meant anything even if it wasn't a lie.

A fucking flag symbol on a plane is not and yet you brought that up like it was some major point.

Wow, I simply asked the question if the flag was back on the tail of AF1. I made no major point of it.
Everything else regarding it, was from thin air.
I just recalled that the flag was an issue with OB and the question plane's tail just came into my thoughts.

Gee, and I did admit I made the error in asking that question too.

Not too much of that seen on message threads. I simply had forgotten that it was only a campaign badge that wasn't actually on AF1.

As for the "Fuck you", well I wasn't surprised by your reaction to being challenged like that. It's was not the best way for me to have made the point, and well I'm sure it felt good to spew it too, so I'm fine to call it even.
You may not think it but I'm not here to create adversaries.

Try to stick with the topic and you probably won't have any issues. We are talking about the latest information that became public regarding collusion with Russians.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-07-2017, 05:22 PM
The witness for the prosecution, err I mean interpeter, has been found. Dude better hire some muscle or he gonna die.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-07-2017, 05:40 PM
(14-07-2017 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The witness for the prosecution, err I mean interpeter, has been found. Dude better hire some muscle or he gonna die.

Poor guy won't ever get another job if he talks. He can go back to typing translations for pennies.

Highly skilled interpreters like him make good money and travel a lot and in style. But - everything they hear and see in the company of clients is confidential - and stepping out of bounds there will get him blacklisted.

He can't win.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post