The President Pro Tempore of the Senate
The Secretary of State

The persons currently occupying those offices are:

Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Orrin Hatch
Rex Tillerson,

Orrin Hatch Here's a quote of his:

"Capital punishment is our society's recognition of the sanctity of human life."

"Nuclear weapons are how we Americans make love"

"Racial discrimination is a sign of our respect for ethnic minorities".

"Lower taxes on the rich is our society's way of helping the poor".

Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-07-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
I hope Trump is enjoying that 36% approval rating.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
16-07-2017, 01:57 PM
(16-07-2017 09:44 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I hope Trump is enjoying that 36% approval rating.

Polls are fake news, remember? Everybody citizen loves Trump. It's only the failing press that is jealous of him. Sad!

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
16-07-2017, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2017 02:05 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(16-07-2017 09:44 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I hope Trump is enjoying that 36% approval rating.

Stupid polls.

Still up to their tricks I see.

They polled 12% more democrats than republicans in the latest ABC poll. Polls are pointless in a partisan, divided country.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
16-07-2017, 02:18 PM
(16-07-2017 01:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Stupid polls.

... Polls are pointless in a partisan, divided country.

Bloody right!

I say send 'em back to Pollland

Angry

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
16-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Stupid polls.

They polled 12% more democrats than republicans in the latest ABC poll. Polls are pointless in a partisan, divided country.

Just because YOU are extremely partisan, it doesn't make the country so. Polls can be off by a few points, but a few points would not pull Trump up to where his predecessors were. He is still the worst.

He is also not republican. He is a totally different conversation. If you want to talk partisan, talk about health care or something.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-07-2017, 03:23 PM
(16-07-2017 01:57 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  

Polls are fake news, remember? Everybody citizen loves Trump. It's only the failing press that is jealous of him. Sad!

I've been interviewed over the phone by several polsters. Guess I'm a fake person.

Hummmm.........let's see.....I'll pinch myself...... OUCH!...I seem to be a real person.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-07-2017, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2017 08:32 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Stupid polls.

Wait what ?
So polls are only valid if those polled are not partisan and undivided ?
Facepalm

If there were ANY poll that showed Dumpy was popular or ahead, trust me, the polls would suddenly become less pointless.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-07-2017, 08:41 PM
(16-07-2017 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So polls are only valid if those polled are not partisan and undivided?

LDH is easily misunderstood; he means polls can't be relied on when their results don't match his beliefs. Polls that reinforce his beliefs are correct and irrefutable. If he hasn't yet mailed his card to the polling organizations pointing this out to them so they can calibrate their results by his gauge he's missing an opportunity as I'm sure all the polling organizations are lost, waiting hopefully for someone, anyone, to point them in the right direction.
[+] 7 users Like Airportkid's post
16-07-2017, 08:44 PM
(16-07-2017 08:41 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So polls are only valid if those polled are not partisan and undivided?

LDH is easily misunderstood; he means polls can't be relied on when their results don't match his beliefs. Polls that reinforce his beliefs are correct and irrefutable. If he hasn't yet mailed his card to the polling organizations pointing this out to them so they can calibrate their results by his gauge he's missing an opportunity as I'm sure all the polling organizations are lost, waiting hopefully for someone, anyone, to point them in the right direction.

Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.