The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-07-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
What else came out is that he met an additional hour with Putin - with only Putin's translator present. That makes 3 hours total - with no witnesses for one hour. (Unless you count a translator in Putin's employ).

Trump says they talked about adoptions..... (the blocking of US adoptions of Russian orphans was stopped by Putin as response to sanctions!)

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2017, 08:04 PM
(19-07-2017 07:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So this is about to spiral down to a new level of scary. Trump said today that it was "unfair to the president" for Sessions recuse himself, (*as if* the Narcissist-in-Chief never heard the word "ethics"), and that he might fire Mueller if he goes after his family finances, (which is what this has been all about all along, ... money, and loans from oligarchs). He threatened a Republican senator sitting next to him today, to vote as Dumpy wanted, or lose his job. He thinks he's still on TV, giving orders on The Apprentice. His astounding unfitness for office, revels itself more and more every day.

If trump doesn't survive the next 3 and a half years and Pence becomes president, Pence will seem like super great in comparison. Trump has lowered the bar so far down it's below ground and now even a radicalized evangelist Christian is gonna look good in the White House. That sucks. I mean it really suck the big one.

The fucking last 6 months have seemed like gawdamned three years. Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-07-2017, 08:29 PM
(19-07-2017 07:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  What else came out is that he met an additional hour with Putin - with only Putin's translator present. That makes 3 hours total - with no witnesses for one hour. (Unless you count a translator in Putin's employ).

Trump says they talked about adoptions..... (the blocking of US adoptions of Russian orphans was stopped by Putin as response to sanctions!)

Isn't that special. Vlady Poo Tin is such a fuzzy guy, and we ALL he cares a LOT about orphans and kids. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-07-2017, 08:47 PM
(19-07-2017 08:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If trump doesn't survive the next 3 and a half years and Pence becomes president, Pence will seem like super great in comparison. Trump has lowered the bar so far down it's below ground and now even a radicalized evangelist Christian is gonna look good in the White House. That sucks. I mean it really suck the big one.

I think the rabid anti-Trump crowd are going to have serious remorse if he's forced out and Pence takes over. Especially if the Republicans maintain control of both houses in Congress. Trump is incapable of shutting his mouth and focusing on his agenda. Pence not only doesn't have that problem, he's actually a Republican and they will happily work with him.

President Pence will be far, far worse than Trump.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
19-07-2017, 08:58 PM
(19-07-2017 08:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  I think the rabid anti-Trump crowd are going to have serious remorse if he's forced out and Pence takes over. Especially if the Republicans maintain control of both houses in Congress. Trump is incapable of shutting his mouth and focusing on his agenda. Pence not only doesn't have that problem, he's actually a Republican and they will happily work with him.

The most frightening concept I have heard in a while. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
19-07-2017, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2017 09:57 PM by dancefortwo.)
(19-07-2017 08:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(19-07-2017 08:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If trump doesn't survive the next 3 and a half years and Pence becomes president, Pence will seem like super great in comparison. Trump has lowered the bar so far down it's below ground and now even a radicalized evangelist Christian is gonna look good in the White House. That sucks. I mean it really suck the big one.

I think the rabid anti-Trump crowd are going to have serious remorse if he's forced out and Pence takes over. Especially if the Republicans maintain control of both houses in Congress. Trump is incapable of shutting his mouth and focusing on his agenda. Pence not only doesn't have that problem, he's actually a Republican and they will happily work with him.

What I meant was, Pence is a shithead but he's quiet, scary as hell shithead and unfortunately Joe and Jane Schmo, average citizen, will think he's fantastic! THAT'S what sucks! That's why I want trump to "twist slowly, slowly in the wind" for three and a half more years. I want trump to take down Pence and the religious right and all the crazies with him.. when he eventually sinks into oblivion. The anti-trump people need patience....lots of patience. Let him stew in his own juices, keep delaying everything. Keep this insanity going.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Hi,

The Young Turks present the idea that Democrats need a clear political message that is not just "not trump".

This is blinkin obvious! Time is short.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
20-07-2017, 01:03 AM
If you swap Trump for Pence you don't get the same calibre of lunatic. Pence has enough sense not to drop nuclear bombs.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-07-2017, 01:26 AM
(20-07-2017 12:54 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  The Young Turks present the idea that Democrats need a clear political message that is not just "not trump".

Of course. The last Presidential election, three people ran on a platform of 'not Trump'. How well did that work out last time?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-07-2017, 04:19 AM
(20-07-2017 01:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  If you swap Trump for Pence you don't get the same calibre of lunatic. Pence has enough sense not to drop nuclear bombs.

In terms of foreign policy, you're absolutely right...unless somehow he is forced to be alone with Merkel or May--Pence is notorious for avoiding any kind of one-on-ones with females. We'll just have to hope that Pence doesn't "lose control" in such a situation and cause an international incident.

Domestically, we'd be going from senile rapacious lunatic to True Believer who can move legislation through Congress. I'd expect disastrous economic policy, unfettered pollution, big cuts to every social safety net, and a rollback of civil rights for everybody but straight white Christian men.

My best hope is that puppet stays president until 2020. Let him tweet, let him undercut the GOP agenda, let him try to get anything done after he pardons his criminal children.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post